/svg/ Shadowverse General

Ass Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, you currently have to use an Android emulator such as Leapdroid (recommended), Memu, Nox or Bluestacks.
If the emulator gets stuck on Urias' stage in story mode, you might need to enable Virtualization in your bios (Google it).

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc
discord.gg/ZJxsfBm
strawpoll.me/11521512
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BELLRINGER ANGEL IS MY DICK SLEEVE

First for Forte

3rd for luna

Steam WHEN?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH

nth for ding's dong

>This game will unlock in approximately 1 hour

So which one of you is going to make the steam group for this?

The in game friends list sucks dick and I want to play with my bros from here.

xth for Luna's fat butt.

WHERE IS THE GAME

Tell me about the butt flap, why does she wear it?

DING
DONG
youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc

LESS THAN AN HOUR

LESS THAN AN HOUR

Bad shitposter.

Cool edit bro.

I would do wonderful, amazing things to that butt, treat it with tons of love and take very good care of it.

Does /svg/ have an official discord/IRC channel?

Almost every other general has one

Not this shit again.

I want to commit bestiality on this rabbit!

I thought I told you to stop posting that shitty edit already.

Maybe sorta fucked as no one is sure if it will even be possible to reroll on PC

Everyone ignore this poster, don't start this bullshit again.

don't bring this shit back please

Did someone ask that in the past? I just heard this was getting a steam release and wanted to ask

I began 4 days ago and I just completed mine. I started out with no Cerberus and none of the relevant golds, but I did begin with 4 assorted legends because I had no idea what to go when I started.

In a few days I just dusted enough to buy out 3 Cerberus and 3 Phantom Howl. I had most of the deck by then off of packs. If you open with a Cerberus and some rarity trash, you'll get it done faster than I did.

No, fuck off.

We went over this two threads ago, discord is cancer and ruins everything it touches. Literally every other general became 1000% worse when they got a discord. Circlejerking inner circle attention whores make the threads at least 50% shitposting.

discord.gg/ZJxsfBm

There's this channel, I believe this is the only English Shadowverse chat right now

Which cards do i craft for forest? I started this game today

I've got enough cards/dust to finally netdeck something. Should I become a (non-storm) Haven or Shadow main? I'm kinda torn.

Do you guys really believe it'll release on Steam without a maintenance for the game?

No and it never will have. End of discussion.

>Almost every other general has one

Now tell me how many of those generals/channels are cancer

ITS

FINALLY

HAPPENING

DOWNLOADS

GO GO

asking again.
i would really like a shadowcraft deck, but i just dont know how.

thanks /svg/

Discord is perfectly fine, whats the problem with it?

I use it all the time and have never had any issues with it. Its the best chat application to play games and talk with people

>Ass Edition

I like you, OP

Good taste, have some more

3 ancient elf, 3 tia, 3 Rhinoroach, 3 Liza

You cheeky breeky.

FUCK YOU

no

Post the unedited version then, enjoy your 3 day vacation.

Shadow is tier 2 so you will get fucked by Sword, Forest and Haven. Specially Haven with the banish mechanic, and the healing, and the board wipe, and the storm. Haven is just broken.

>It will never have one because I dont like it

You dont get to speak for everyone

Well played.

None of them? Or at least none of the ones I use.

I always use discord for my game stuff and I've had a very positive experience with it. I don't understand all the autism at asking for a channel to talk to people.

We already went through this multiple times, most people in these threads do not want that cancer

Were the 5 de packs we got today apolopacks or for the steam release? Will we get more once it actually releases on steam?

strawpoll.me/11521512

'3'

so does this mean it's releasing at 11 then?

Say, is Aggro Blood supposed to shit on Banner Sword naturally or not

Is haven easier to roll for? Only decks I really have interest in are haven, shadow and maybe sword.

You only need 2 Liza or 2 Tia. But you still need 2-3 Cynthia or 2 Wind God, or 3 Altered Fates and 3 Path or Purgatory.

>Multiple times

But this is my first time asking

You cant expect me to know shit that happened when I wasnt here

>strawpoll.me/11521512
Where is the "go sodomize yourself" option?

Just stop replying to him
He's trying to start shit

I play Tempo and just play 3 of each desu plus 2 Cynthia and that's pretty much it

it's a face race that could go either way honestly

Which is fair enough but then you start arguing with people who say no

>He's trying to start shit because he disagrees with me

Veeky Forums doesnt work like that user

i didnt want any memes tainting the statistics

I just bought the one time crystal pack since I had a prepaid visa with $6 on it. Should I just be buying the daily deal packs and nothing else?

Aggro blood is supposed to shit on DShift and do mediocre against everything else (also autolose to Elana)

You can beat any other aggro deck if your curve is better than theirs, but don't expect a win rate much higher than 50%.

If you don't give them (You)'s they just end up making one and spamming it in the thread which guarantees people get pissed off.
You're better off feeding him replies to keep him occupied with that instead of doubling down.

>Strawpoll
>Statistics

If you want to be taken seriously then make a real poll with google

yea

Can I get a concede for daily?

>approximately
it probably just says that because steam is ready to release but the devs havent updated the release date

That's pretty much the only decent way to use them.

Does that mean its okay to make one then? Or should we use the existing one?

Well, the stats are clear as day and they're telling you to fuck off.

Yea, me too 88466

but i voted no

>Strawpoll
>Statistics

Thanks user.

On another note, is there a reason Alexander gets 14 attacks? Does he ever even survive the first 13?

Use the existing one, here is the link: discord.gg/ZJxsfBm

Are there any rewards from practice other than the elite ones?

there was some glitch involving Athena and Alexander attacking Mordecai more than 14 times

Is this the official /svg/ discord then?

Yeah, the haven decks are pretty cheap and the leggos are "optional". You need Moon Al-Miraj and golds like Garuda, Elana and Themis.

Sword is cheap if you make a banner deck, medium if you make midrange and ridiculously expensive if you want control.

It was originally unlimited but it was changed due to a bug involving too many attacks, Mordecai and Athena.

I was told he used to be unlimited until they figured you could use Athena with him and attack into Mordecai repeatedly, which crashed the game.

Why do I have the feeling that they are confusing Alenxander the Great with Aquiles?

There isn't one and won't ever be one, you're just joining some memers private one

Thank you Vania! Sorry for the wait, I forgot about it.

You can combo him with that 6 mana chick that makes your stuff not take damage.

Other than that, it's just for flair, as the number 14 is associated with Alexander the Great. Plutarch's story was written 14 days before his death and he conquered 14 countries.

4 2

It's so he can't go infinite if you play Athena on him and then ram him into an enemy Mordecai more than 14 times. Not like that's overpowered or anything, but supposedly it caused the code to throw a fit or somesuch.

and here's even more

If you don't stop this discord shit at once, I'll go shit up /gbfg/ again.

how difficult is the elite ai for a new player? I want all that gold

>you're just joining some memers private one

Everyone here is a bunch of memers anyway so it'd be the same. The reddit one already has a bunch of people from /svg/ too.

if the opponent has 5 minions on board and all of those have "Last Words: Summon 2 minions" 14 attacks clear the board

Come on steam...

I just linked reddit's for the faggot that requires a name to every poster, they will accomodate him.

>Go shit up a different thread so they can come back to shit up this one

Great idea user, brilliant.

Hey that skeleton is fully naked! MODS!!

That's actually really interesting.