He's reborn as Burroughs' Godslayer.

Why aren't you naked?

>play iva
>take hours to find way through teleport dungeon
>massacre path
>go back after beating krishna
>some doors are broken and i have to soft reset
>had to do the worst part of the game three times

I have a contentedly distant relationship with my father. I don't really care about Dagda's lies.

>try to fuse demons with mid 70s base levels
>result is usually something in the high 60s
Why?

Didn't mean to reply.

>Dagda's lies.
He never lied to you once.

>SMT Jack Frost art is ridiculously difficult to find on certain sites due to that awful twink from the Guardians movie

Just get your Jack from the booru or hee-re, ho.

Why isnt there an evolution line for jack frost in IVA?

>apoc is pegi 12 in eu
>m in us
Europe hardcore.

Because there's more jacks to fuse.

Must be because of that toki moan

As well as the fact that Burgerstanis are a bunch of pussies when it comes to Media.

I want to fuck Mirai

>As well as the fact that Burgerstanis are a bunch of pussies when it comes to Mediarahan.

>As well as the fact that Burgerstanis are a bunch of pussies when it comes to recarmdra

This means that true Americans don't use healing spells when they play SMT.

Whenever I see that Mahatma rice at my local grocery store I always imagine it as "Mahama rice" with a picture of Daisoujou

I would actually like to see a run of that.
Hard mode: no healing items either, only the app.

>no healing on bosses

I'm smirking, but my Blink of Death isn't turning green. Is it because the demon has negative dark affinity?

alot of grinding and running in circles and somehow removing all out attacks

Why does 90s anime look so much better compared to modern anime?

All out attacks can stay, unless you're an extreme masochist and can hack.

It'd be possible if you can deal mad damage quick enough.

Ouroboros would probably be where the run would end.

Because you are cherry picking examples.

I'm talking in terms of purely looks, not substance

This is cherry picking.

Also Gunbuster was fucking rad. And a hot mess, jesus christ, Gainax.

>Salvation

Checkmate, Neuters.

I can overpower this entire chart with one anime: Berserk 2016

because the new "soft" style appeals to otaku more that the more aesthetically pleasing 80's-90's style. Not the mention the move from handdrawn shit to computer animated shit.
feels bad that we will never get a persona 2 anime with 90's style art. youtube.com/watch?v=tPIo5k2Zqu8

We can, actually. We just need to kidnap Kaneko and Doi.

Save me too

This is probably the biggest reminder that Danu and Nozomi are cunts.

Why's that?

They steal Inanna's power and then go "oh you can't have it back because MUH FAERIES" then become surprised when she gets pissed.

>waiting one more time makes Inanna attack and Toki freak out

But Inanna's a cunt who just possessed Toki for her own gain.
Danu is a mother goddess, Inanna saying she took her power is like Ares bitching at Mars saying he stole his thunder.
For Danu to surrender her 'power' to Inanna would make her much like Titania, except with a barren womb or something.

Also is this Toki talking, or Inanna? Why would Inanna love the godslayer meant to kill her and her posse? It's Toki.
Toki loves you. Toki likely wants nothing to do with Inanna. Toki wants to save you, and you save her.

Inanna is a cunt.
I could see calling Nozomi/Danu or Dagda cunts for not just telling you she's possessed right away, and being like 'we need to take her out now, here's how'.

she says while Nozomi prances around Tokyo while the Fairy Forest is burnt to a crisp

I want to eat demon's flesh.

The whole Danu/Nozomi thing is a mess.

She's supposed to be Black Maria, and Nozomi is supposed to be the new "Danu".
There is no point in Nozomi being around if Danu is still around and alive.

Actually, Krishna himself asks Inanna directly if she wants to bare your children, but in a rhetorical way that made the answer seem obvious. The answer was yes btw, in case you don't remember.

It was Inanna who made Toki fall in love with Nanashi, not the other way around. The reason why she loved him was anyones guess though.

>Danu is a mother goddess, Inanna saying she took her power is like Ares bitching at Mars saying he stole his thunder
So you're advocating for World of STR? Because Inanna is a mother goddess too.

>Inanna is a cunt
Actually if the Divine Powers were an actual route, she would essentially be the one to make it massacre-lite, e.g. making you a god, because the other DPs didn't exactly disapprove of Inanna loving Nanashi IIRC.

But which demon has the tastiest meat?

Me

Faeries. They taste even better if you eat it in front of Danu and Nozomi.

All of them are equally tasty.

We can test that theory at my house. Bring lube.

1. There is not a large difference in levels and you fuse a demon that is considered 1 rank lower than the demons you are using as fusion material.
2. The result is the highest level of a demon of a certain type. For instance, two high leveled demons might result in a Foul type demon when they fuse, but since the highest Foul type demon is level 37 all you're going to end up with is a Mad Gasser even if the demons you are using as fusion material are much, much higher in level.

At the very least I know it's Toki talking there, because she mentions Asahi. Inanna wouldn't concern herself with the girl's name.

I've only listened through all the voice files in the game, so maybe it's explained better in context, but that line to me sounded like he was trying to get Toki's body to cooperate with what Inanna wanted to do.
Fuck if I know. I'm tired and was then too.
You're probably right, but still, fuck Inanna.

I was also thinking what she did upon entering Toki is just amplify what love was already there.
Since if/when you get rid of Inanna, Toki still asks to call you Master.

>I was also thinking what she did upon entering Toki is just amplify what love was already there. Since if/when you get rid of Inanna, Toki still asks to call you Master.

Keep in mind that when you first met, Toki couldn't have given any less of a fuck about your existence if she tried. But Inanna's influence, combined with the jars, drove Toki insane. She uses Nanashi as something to ground her into reality so that she doesn't go off the deep end.

Probably, I remember trying to use Deadly Wind on a demon with negative wind affinity, the smirk effect didn't show up at all.

How do you do the affinities godslayer quest? Also is there a full armor set inside God's dungeon? I was also wondering what's behind the Magic door, since I only have 40ish magic

When will this general stop having shit taste?

Need salsa for back then images 1, 2 and 5. Very important research going on.

You heed to get good, ho

For the training simulation, I think I did a bit of trial and error figuring out what order the enemy attacks in to repel their specific elements, and whittled down on thing on the far right with regular attacks. There's probably a more efficient way to do it though.

There's two full armor sets in there actually, Wings of Order and Horns of Chaos. They're the same strength as the Master Suit, but have a unique design to them, each upper body piece negates an element while resisting another so you can replace specific elemental coverage with them if you wanted. The Superior Samurai gear from the Black Card armory has better stats on the head and legs than all of those, but only by a minor amount.

Haven't been through any stat doors(or didn't know they were), but I remember hearing they're mainly used for shortcuts.

>How do you do the affinities godslayer quest
You have demons in your stock, use those.

Cool thanks, I've only found the magic door and one part of the chaos set. This place is whack, everything looks the same and it's huge, stuck on the lucifer fight atm. Gonna play more tomorrow

That's the least of the clusterfuck of inconsistencies with IV.

Hoy!

Does anyone get feels from listening to the Raidou 1 theme? Especially that second half of the song

youtube.com/watch?v=IXkvn2ctcm4

It gets me pumped up to play Raidou.
Then I remember the gameplay part.
I should try to force myself to beat it soon.

Finally got around to beating 4 and I had a couple questions: if it really worth fiend hunting for the NG+ bosses and which DLCs are worth getting?

If you want to be cheap, then just clipped wings 1 & 2 and ancient one of the sun.

If you want to do everything, also eternal youth and whatever the last one is called with masakado.

The reward is playing Raidou 2.

I'm at floor B4, I thought cathedral was hell. Does it get worse as I go lower or was it the secret area with gems and chaos items the hard shit?

cell-Grain and that shading.
Artstyles aren't that bad in comparison of modern.

Why is Otome so cute?

Because milfs are always best girls

I have the belial pot yet I can't fuse.
Spirit sword is in the inventory, but like turtleshell, it's not in Equip,use or discard/sell lists.
Whenever I go Mansion with unequipped spirit sword(Renki No Ken) still no option.

Macca Beam.

>mfw THAT fate event with Fumi in her lab in record breaker
I was...not expecting it to unfold like that. I'm never going to tell Fumi to be gentle again. Poor Io and poor Daichi.

>for now, I must become your enemy

>his voice actor says for now I must be your enemy.

Thanks, atlus.

>ywn fuse this

If only there was a way to stuff Flynn into your phone and fuse him with Krishna.

>Arcturus casts Quasar on all humans first, and then all non-enemy demons
I can kind of see how Arcturus slaughtered everyone last time. This thing does not fuck around.
It's gonna be worse when I actually have to fight it, right? Careful fusions to void weaknesses mean nothing to a boss that can force a weakness on someone.

If only there was a way to fuse yourself with krishna, and then the divine powers had an actual ending. Creating a new world would have actually been reasonable if there was an ending that let you do it for a good reason instead of a stupid one.

Come on guys wake up.
First image is in Hero's stats inventory, pot is there.
Second image is the Spirit Sword in equipment inventory
Third image is going to Mansion, there is no option.
Is there something I'm doing wrong?

FUCK

What's the hardest SMT game in your opinion? Spin-offs are permitted.
If that game does not include it, what's the hardest SMT boss?

Serious Devil Survivor 2 regular DS moral question for you guys.

Do I fight with my bro and two really hot chicks to create an as of yet undetermined world?

Or do I bro it up with my alien friend and overthrow what basically amounts to an omnipotent space mage?

Other two options are Yamato and Ronaldo but come on, there's no way I'm siding with them.

Ronaldo might be an asshole, but his ending is much better than whatever daichi's plan is.

There's some glitch that makes the sword fusion option not show up. I don't remember exactly what I did to fix it when it happened to me, but I think it was either that my inventory or stock was full.

But Ronaldo is.
A. An asshole.
B. Uninteresting.
C. Kind of a hypocrite.
D. An asshole.
E. A character that looks bad.

Yeah I removed extra space but it didn't appear still.
I'll probably just use codes to put it in or just not bother, already need to just beat archangels and win. Hopefully no glitches preventing me from beating bosses.

a: correct
b: correct
c: correct
d: correct
3: correct. And what the fuck is he wearing?

But that's the problem with games without demonic sponsors. The endings tend to be sub par at best. Ronaldo is the best there is. The first time I played it I was dissapointed enough in general that I played AO and yamato to see if anything was any better. But no such luck.

rough natural pastels and stark shading with mild filmgrain vs. oversaturated digitally colored cells, HDR effects, and muddy soft shading

Just smile and nod every time Dagda says anything, and just do whatever you want with the new universe after he disappears. He is even nice enough to point out he is disappearing before the new universe is even completely made and before you even finalize your transformation into the creator.

>SMT1 SNES
I don't know how they fucked up this bad, and Gideon didn't help. The game has so many glitches on that V 0.1 version.

If your inventory is full when you meet the Heroine, the ID card she gives you disappears and you can't continue the game.

a world of poovation

>being a communist

Believe me, I tried to hope I could crowbar that interpretation in. But the game isn't trying to let you interpret this as a chance for you to do whatever you want. Its you specifically putting into practice what he wants.

>The endings tend to be sub par at best.
I'd say that's SMT/Persona/Devil Survivor in general though.

I have trouble believing that people think these games have any exceptional stories at all.
Ronaldo is completely unlikeable, he has no redeeming features whatsoever.