WFT Ford?

Just by looking at this car for 5 seconds I noticed a lot of shit that's wrong with it. Can you imagine what I would find out in a 20 minutes?

Other urls found in this thread:

detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/ford/2016/01/30/gt-faces-trouble/79574416/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good thread

It's not a Chevy.
/thread

Take a look at it's GM competitor.

gm btfo

Take a look at their real competitor...

Kek this is for 2017...No thank you GM.

Let's be honest, they're both fantastic cars, but if I had the money of course I'm going to buy the Ferrari. There's just something about owning a cherry red Ferrari that gets me inside.

If I already had a Ferrari I would probably go for the Ford GT though.

I think spending money on a Fort "GTKEK" is a waste of money user.

>cherry red
gtfo

The engineers and designers should take that shit back to the drawing board ASAP!!! OMG!!

the gt is designed as a le mans car mostly but also a road car, the outside of the car isn't made for looks but functionality.

If that was actually true it'd look like this and would race in a higher cateogry

thats a lmp1 which is the highest class that you can race at le mans other then the garage 52, there is other classes

If you've got 400k to spend on a ferd gt you aren't especially concerned with wasting money user

>3+ year old non-turbo 458

Old and busted.

488 is the new hotness.

Sorry, CORSO ROSSO.

ebin MIB meme

Yeah that really puts me off the car too... along with the price tag

OMG!!

I don't see what's wrong? Can someone explain

OP thinks he's smarter than the engineers but really hes just a faggot

Neither. It's a mid engine twin turbo car.
It needs ventilation for the engine and intercooler, radiator etc.
The other vents are clearly for cooling brakes during races.

Do your research on this and you'll see the light.

Can you be more descriptive? Any faggot can draw red circles in mspaint. In those five seconds, what did you discover was an absolute failure in engineering?

Which is information you should have started the thread with, not just bait.

>that poverty picture

OK:

> Daytona Beach, Florida — Ford Motor Co.’s two GT cars suffered punctured tires, broken brake lines and major transmission issues that put them in last place in their class through the first quarter of the Rolex 24 endurance race.

More here: detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/ford/2016/01/30/gt-faces-trouble/79574416/

Then why did they purposely make it look retarded

>implying the 488 looks better than the 458

DO you need more proof??

I can already tell replacing headlight bulbs will be a nightmare.