Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

Xenoverse 2 Release date(s)
NA: October 25, 2016
EU: October 28, 2016
JP: November 2, 2016
Microsoft Windows
WW: October 27, 2016

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

Last time on /dbg/!:

backstories for cacs are autistic

How can I unlock the ability to go super sand?

>shenron only gives you 10 medals

>Will finally get a chance to play the game in 1 and a half hours.

Which mentor should I start with?

Please help. I just wanna play my game :

Posted this last thread, but can someone tell me what the fuck I'm suppose to do to get the Ultimate Finish requirements done for PQ 73, the one where you can get Tagoma's scouter?

I'm running into a bit of a brick wall; I don't know if it's a speed requirement or if I need to get rid of all the mooks or what, but I cannot, for the life of me, get the Ultimate finish for this mission, OR get Tagoma's scouter.

Nothing but Qipao shoes. It's getting really fucking annoying.

How do you unlock the CLOTHING MIXING SHOP? It says it's closed.

Hit level 40, then go to capsule corp and Vegeta will give you the quest

fucking Kid Trunks, why are you not even 1/10th as cool as your older self?

Capsule Corp lv40

How do I unlock hueg Namekian

Not really a character specific backstory, but after playing through the XV2 story so far, having imported my original CaC and using it for my XV2 character also, I like to think of her as my XV1 character prior to Trunks asking Shenron for a warrior to be taken from outside time and space for help. Which makes your XV1 character being erased form time even more tragic

Haha fuck.
Thanks.

Those of you that have cleared training 13, got any tips? The last one is driving me insane. Doing the knock back attack is super unreliable, and in the rare chance I make it to the ultimate part of the combo, the beam wiffs

Someone already told you to fix your resolution.

There is nothing wrong with my resolution.

Its unlocked after the Saiyan missions, so fairly early on

Do it faster.

What's the best build for a freezy pop? I like striker but the combos seem to go on for way too long and they always teleport out of it.

Great. Super helpful. What about activating the knock back skill consistently? I drop the combo most of the time because it refuses to work.

how bad is the grind this time?

Increase it anyway you doublenigga

>Vegeta keeps jumping into the air at the end of the advanced dash course or w/e

Vegeta pls

Alright. I'll just stop fucking about the city and do the missions then. Was just knocking out some side shit first.

complaining about people having fun is Autism x20.

After the first knockback attack, the charge attack timing requires you to trigger it the moment the screen changes to show you facing the incoming krillin. The ultimate has to be literally used half a second within half a second of the last hit

>Fight this guy online
>He used Future Gohan in all 6 of our matches
>Say I'll leave after the next match which was a tiebreaker
>Goes to Gogeta like a bitch and shitstomps me

I just wanted a nice final match before I went to sleep

Well clearly there is.

Posting your CaC background stories is a sign of the Legendary Super Autist.

Just keep that shit to yourself man

M8, we've been doing this shit since XV1 Though I'm surprised Lollie hasnt made a comback yet for the sake of anal raping

When can i go online?

Ive just finished the Nappa/vegeta saga.

Hey remember that thing you did as a kid and you had a lot of fun with? Turns out you were autistic, and guess what that doesn't go away.

Welcome to the autistic club, where having fun and not giving a shit is a requirement. Enjoy your stay!

Anyone know when/where I can get the mushroom head accessory?

Lets get some backstories going guys /dbg/.

I can't increase it, it's already at max.

do a few more missions, after namek you can

It was just as autistic back then. I know you know it too.

>tfw the text glitches are still happening

If it weren't for the Y X Y X Y combo on the fembuu I would've stabbed myself by now

Guys, if you want to use backwards type ki blasts like mystic flash offensively, get punisher drive. Gogetas strike move, you end up behind them with your back turned.

Anyone at all? Are there no freezer players here?

Since you can rebuy all of your moves and clothes from XV1 are there no "must transfer" things?

Like I'll be able to re-earn my silver and gold saiyan preorder armor, right? Is there anything particularly hard to get in XV2 that should be transferred from XV1?

I don't really need to bring any specific techniques. I'm a fighting prodigy that can do well with any setup.

Any of the DLC moves

Preferably something like X100 BBK

I'll take random glitches over unstable servers and random disconnects every 5 minutes any day

>imagination is autistic

I'm just going full ki blasts. Levelling literally every stat but strike supers.

What is your max?

Didn't the list of non-transferable items include dlc skills and clothing?

FINALLY GOT THAT DOUBLE DEATH SLICER AFTER LIKE 20 RUNS OF THAT PQ.

it kinda sucks for an ultimate

1920x1080.

On the ground near the patroller academy

It's literally JUST bardock's supers and whis' entire moveset. Everything else is free game.

Is that because you can't unlock them until much much later in the game? I guess it would make sense if GT characters don't show up until after story mode's completed.

I don't think all backstories are autistic but most that I've seen posted in /dbg/ are

Explains why my prelude to destruction didn't transfer

Thanks, guess I'll go looking around there.

What is your stat spread right now? Also, I want my character to be small for ki stuff, right?

Forgot; transformations too.
Other than those, you can transfer anything else.

Im doing the same thing. Strike is staying at 0.
higher movement and stam help you get out of a jam. Golden mode helps ki blasts chars with the free death ray. and fast barrage. higher movement/damage helps too. Stam is a strong stat to have as Freezys are constantly regenerating stam while attacking

I'm a level 61 Saiyan

Training mode is great. You find out nice stuff like, if you input a movement during the same punisher drive input, its instant. And you can input a total of 5 movements to change the direction your sliding. Looks very cool.

How much story do you have to do before you can see other people online?

>Cooler blocks my entire ultimate
>stamina breaks me constantly
F A I R

and which supers are you using?

How do I stamina break?

Also how am I able to use the tao pao stick?

dat Dragon Fist though

Can we change the next OP to remove release dates and put in links to any guides that're out?

>Multi lobby idle time is now over
>sending you back to the title screen

why

>Stamina break an AI that has 4 more stam bars than me
>They recover midway through my combo

>Get stamina broken
>Sail through the air for 6 years
>Twice
>Get knockback combo'd three times
>Recover

>Weekend blast Krillin
>blocks it
>"Woah, I would've been done for!"
They know.

>take 3 hours doing training 13
>finally finishing it after going through all 5 steps of denial
>get kicked out of multi lobby
>steam overlay still doesn't work

Hmm game just crashed in the introductory Naill quest.

Hope the game doesnt crash too often.

You know the drill. Post your characters

Anyone try to wish for more moves yet?

what height/weight would i want as a strike super/punchy frost demon?

>XV1
>4-Star Dragon Ball Suit gives +5 to Blast Supers

>XV2
>it gives -5 to Blast Supers

Gee, fucking thanks Dimps. How the fuck am I supposed to know what to transfer based on the build I want to play in 2?

Why isn't there a /dbg/ PS4 Community?

Good question

Because who would play on consoles when there's a PC release?

QUESTION; if I make a room for tackling PQ 73, would any of you be willing to help? I want Tagoma's Scouter, and I have no idea if I'll have better luck with just relying on random chance, or trying for an Ultimate Finish. That being said, i dunno how to accomplish said finish, but I'm... almost certain I need to kill all the mooks before I deal with Frieza.

Because Nips don't care about pc

>being that guy

So is XV2 good at all?

Anybody know some gloves that I can transfer that will boost Ki and Blast Supers in XV2?

QQ BANG

Reposting from other thread

I used the "I want another Ultimate Attack" wish you get access to after completing the Guru's House missions and got Super Minus Energy Ball.

Asked on the steam forums, might as well ask here.

f I have a save file from a pirated version of Xenoverse 1, will the tool accept my character and let me use them in a legit version of Xenoverse 2?

Also, is buying Xenoverse 2 even worth it? Did they revamp the multiplayer so it's not just vs and coop fighting? Cause I played through XB1 completely offline and I felt like I didn't miss shit.

>Expecting anyone to sugarcoat the fact that you chose the inferior version

Kid Trunks is GOAT and fucks best girl. All other Trunks are tryhards.

>tfw I've been sitting in character creator for 3 hours because I can't think of a good colour scheme for freezy pop

fucking send help, this is the worst hell

>implying that the version that the japs don't care about will be superior
It's like you enjoy getting cucked

No you need legit XV otherwise you can't transfer shit. Anyone telling you otherwise is bullshiting you.

I just chose the version that let me play with my friends

Is Goku's brown jacket in this game or was it a figment of my imagination?

I don't know why everyone is so worried about save date transfer its literally nothing.

You get a statue and some cash.

PC version is already 10x better by halving the load times the console versions have

Oh boy it's you again. If the version Japan doesn't even get is so superior why are you shitposting on Veeky Forums instead of playing it? All those hackers are gonna get lonely without you.