/dsg/ Demon's/Dark Souls General

old >1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UC4JL8XJ9dxqfvzTM8L5Sl3w
strawpoll.me/11521838
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for cute thigh high slave leggings!

invader bullying FC

pyromancy and magic is thrash until late game
fact

Were they high?

So of all the Souls YouTubers and Twitch streamers, who's "our guy"?

anyone have a stack of souls they can drop me?

PC at high wall?

>spam deep soul
>if someone gets in range I R1 spam with a Sharp Crow Quill+10 buffed with CMW
>get back and throw quills to execute people who get low or roll into one of my stronger spells that I weave in etc
>if things get bad I pop out 2scythe and combo them because at that point they are aggressive enough to just run at me and eat the combo anyways
>havent lost a single duel
>always point down after I win
>10 match streak
>dont even let them give me fan mail, refuse to even signify their existence
my cock is so fucking hard

+10 flame with 30/30 does 350 damage with fire orb and three rings

fire orb is thrash and you won't get a good spell until karla earliest in the propaned capital which is as good as end game
why would you even upgrade

no new person is going to the smouldering lake on their first playthrough so they're stuck with fire orb until you get to karla
smouldering lakei s a post-game area that youll find from looking online because even if the bridge breaks you wont know that you can climb down

It's Dark Souls, of course they were high.

You sound like a huge faggot my dude

me

www.youtube.com/lasermansteam

He's not your dude, guy.

Zullie

But she never uploads shit.

Hes not guy, my pal.

Why does this moron keep invading?

sounds like you'd get destroyed by a decent player

_he has a youtube/twitch?

also who was that le epic trole that streamed on youtube of him cheating

>just over an hour.
Not him and not saying pyromancy is bad, but where are you talking about? It takes me more than an hour to do Vordt but I know you mean further than that. Furthest I ever got was right before Farron Keep or Cathedral of the Deep and that character had a playtime of about 30 hours (though to be fair, some of that would be while minimised).

>tfw I killed like 3 people from the FC on accident before I killed him
haha oops
also because I'm embered so I could actually fight people

Is that sick secret pyromancy any good?

Too bad there's nothing really similar to Northern Regalia that's worth using, guess I just gotta go for the closest looking thing to Dragon Bone Smasher them.

And I keep wondering if I should go up to 125 to get a little more vit to be able to use Gundyr chest without fatrolling. But then again, this chest is cool looking too.

I like DaveControl. He's more of a lorefag, like me, but he's not terrible at the game either.

>It takes me more than an hour to do Vordt

Any lossless rips of the new DLC OST?

Vordt can be done in under 10 mins, the shit you saying. When you know the path of this game you can complete it easy in under 6 hours, this is assuming you skip all the monsters and treasure you don't need ofcourse.

Pointing down is okay but pointing down and throwing poop is better.

>65 str
???

Isn't it Old King Doran or are you memeing?

um did he fall or something

ayy dawgie

Yeah. I die a few times on Iudex, then die a bunch of times on katanafag, then die to every fucking knight on the Wall at least once. Then I'll die once or twice to Vordt himself.

I have another character that I've only got to Undead Settlement with, maybe I wandered around there a bit, and the playtime is about 4.5 hours.

My favorite's still pointing at them at the start of a fight and then crushing a soul item.

I fucking hate that guy. Annoying as fuck.

>takes me more than an hour to do vordt

Have you tried not dying to all that stuff?

Yeah I'm meming, I hit l instead of r but I liked it so I kept it
I took a point out of it to put in vit because I only lose like 2 or 3 ar from that one point.

Just CE it.

If you can't/won't, I do actually have a character partway through the game that I'm not going to use but I'm about to go to bed. It's 8:20AM here now and I've been awake all night. I could drop all the soul items for you later today or at some point over the next few days. Not sure when I'll be back on.

>takes me more than an hour to do vordt

So what determines a rank up in the arena?

Your argument is that if you don't know about a specific mechanic or area, pyromancy is worthless, unfortunately you could apply your shitty, generic argument to any aspect of the game. The only reason you're upset about pyromancy is because you couldn't figure out how to make it useful

>I die a few times on Iudex

Are you talking about the very first time you played the game or does this actually unironically happen to you on new runs?

WELP I'm retarded. Kill the FC host because i can't control myself. In my defense Claire was casting just all kinds of fire at me. It was clearly self defense.

>This guy invades the world and vapes at your host. Wat do?

>Not him and not saying pyromancy is bad, but where are you talking about? It takes me more than an hour to do Vordt
I wish I wasn't on my laptop so I had smug anime girls for you

you should two shot vordt with the basic fireball

a +10 flame does 350 damage with flame orb
you don't get any good spells until karla and smouldering lake

bro you solved the mystery. that was the main puzzle of the dlc, took 7 months to figure out a challenge difficult enough for us highly intelligent dark souls fans

thank you miyazaki, i love you

it's okay, I only died because I didn't just fire surge you and tried to be nice

is that junkrat and roadhog

m.youtube.com/channel/UC4JL8XJ9dxqfvzTM8L5Sl3w

With all the webms she makes, you'd think it would be full of videos, but it's barely anything.

I first played it when it came out. I died on him several times then. I got to some bonfire after Sage, two assholes come down some steps and fight you. Wherever that is is the furthest I got.

I didn't play the game for months after that. Then I went back and in one go went through to Undead Settlement and did a bit of that with a new character. Then I didn't play for about 2 months or so, maybe more.

Now I've started again with a third character. Playtime is 6 hours and I'm before Vordt, but that's mainly gonna be the game being minimised as I'm on here.

>you should two shot vordt with the basic fireball
I don't see how - it takes about 6 of them to kill a fucking knight (not blocking). Yeah, Vordt's weak to fire, but not THAT weak, surely.

yes

Lobos is kind of gay now but still okay

Aris is the only guy i watch on twitch anymore though

>Playtime is 6 hours and I'm before Vordt,

Alright, I finally played the DLC so here's my fucking review if anyone is interested.

>Pros
+It honestly isn't that short, map wise. Plenty of shit to explore, should take longer than 2-3 hours blind if you're not overleveled as shit and going into the nooks and crannies
+Crow Bro and the painter girl are pretty cute, would protect/set on fire
+Pretty cool enemies with nice sets, fashionable shields
+Good melee weapons, especially if you're a dex fag
+Benharts voice actor
+One good boss fight

>Cons
-Only one good boss fight
-The reason this DLC isn't worth the 15 bucks isn't cause the map, it's the content. Two sorceries that are shit frost reskins. The single pyromancy spell is eh, and the single miracle redefines garbage. You get a single ring, a boring as fuck frost stat resist basically only useful in the boss fight. Strength is also pretty bland compared to what the dex fags got, especially considering Earthseeker is just a machete copy paste
-A fucking 0 reward copy pasted kiln arena is not something to praise. This was DLC in DS1 and base game in 2, not to mention the population split of a game that could barely push 10k for Steam on a good day in release year
-The hardcore establishment that Dark Souls 3 is diet Bloodborne. Elfriede is a Bloodborne boss, the fucking fly mutants/diseased barf crows, the dex faggotry, the entire aesthetic is basically DS1 re-imagined as BB. I miss my leggy crow demons and decent looking dragon form
-Can't get crow knight set, even just the mask. This tells me that the developers either don't like or merely don't play video games. Nobody who fucking killed those things stopped and thought "Gee, sure am glad I can't get their set"
-the decision to let the fucking Merchant Hag eat your souls instead of just dropping the fucking Millwood set. I don't get the fucking logic behind this, I wish I could ream the faggot who keeps doing this with a cactus

6.5/10

how to get pro mlg badges from the arena? Can I get it from Duels, or should it be brawls?

where does patches go after cathedral of the deep? I bought the siegward armor from him, and I thought he was supposed to go to firelink, but he's not here. Just killed the guys who fight each other in the boss fight, and he's still not here.

It takes me longer than an hour to do Vordt because I do Dancer, Oceiros, Dragonslayer armor, and Champion Gundyr first to get a fully upgraded weapon and lotsa levels.

Who's the best Dark Souls streamer?
Who's the best Dark Souls memer?

I just finished the dlc and that statue, doll is suppose to be priscilla and friede disguised as her, right??

Thank you for completely ignoring my point that your argument could be made of any build. I assume this means you can't argue against it and therefore accept its valid.

Your +3 flame, according to you, did 300. Look man, if you can't get through the game doing 300 damage per ranged hit on a spell that uses as little FP as fire orb, it's not pyromancy, it's you. You are just bad with pyromancy. Yes, the best stuff is locked out until nearer the end of the game, just like with every other build type, that isn't an argument. The problem is you can't do it because you aren't good enough.

>hey guy, this is a pretty cozy place and we like it here, just lay yourself down somewhere and you got yourself a home
>oh shit guy, you're ash? that's cool, just don't around messing with any flames, alright?
>hey guy, so I saw you were poking around and yeah, our world's turning to shit, but that's okay, it's still our home
>okay guy, so you learned that I am making this dude self-flagellate to keep the flame smothered and let the world rot. rot's cool, I like rot.
>but it's cool, guy - a little slap on the wrist and you can go back to your own world, right?
>right?

Some guy really wanted to get to the bonfire but the door was locked so he built some scaffolding and then never unlocked the door himself for some reason

or he built the scaffolding so that he could lock the door to slightly inconvenience the next person coming through and then left the scaffolding because he was lazy

Deep lore.

hold up you're not talking shit about my millwood axe right?
shit was such a big upgrade over my battle axe
probably got like 80 more AR from it

it's a dark souls 2 reference

how am i supposed to enjoy the pvp in ds3?

everytime I die its from a swing that isn't even close to me. What the fuck

Is fire clutch ring worth the damage absorbtion sacrifice?

Got 672 AR without it and 702 with it on my Demon Greataxe

>me defeating Gundyr earlier
>thank fuck for that shitty starter ring
>tfw I actually find Gehrman easiesr than Gundyr

Are you new to Souls pvp? Thats how it has always worked.

The netcode always has been and sadly probably always will be shitty. Best advice I can give is roll again if you think there's a risk of getting caught

No no, he built it for the god of scaffolding who hates the first flame. There, proper lore.

Pretty much this. She and homeboy tell you multiple times to just piss off and leave it be.
Not gonna lie, the thought crossed my mind to just piss off and leave it be.
I didn't obviously, but for a brief flash I actually felt like I was roleplaying in a souls game.

strawpoll.me/11521838

You have to be an uber competitive American child with Mountain Dew for blood.

get good and get used to latency being fucked to some opponents because of p2p

you have to adjust your spacing and timing to account for latency

yes
fuck

it would be so good if it was as tight as a fighting game.

FC still on?

>it would be so good if it was as tight as a fighting game.
Just like your mom's butthole, but instead it's sloppy and loose and shitty.

Just like your butthole.

FC's over since I killed everyone plus this invader dork, gonna quit for tonight

>sloppy and loose and shitty.
hot

nah, that one's decent but pretty bland. Like the follower sabre for dexfags.
It's the salt but there's no pepper.

Why don't you come over here and say that to my face and fuck me in the ass, fag?

>enter le ebin low level seeded NG+ world
>blue spirit gets called in
>shank him after he gets put down to like 5% by world enemies
>black crystal out while host desperately chases me around

Thanks for the free tongues and souls I guess?

Good fun thanks for hosting.

ty for hosting claire bb

Not worth it.

>invade
>host is playing eternal hide and seek

why dont you just play offline i dont get this trend honestly

>the thought crossed my mind to just piss off and leave it be.

I wanted to honor her wishes and not stick my nose into her business.

And then Painter Woman told me she wanted to see fire.

Maybe they'd like to co-op, or like using the message system.

Maybe they have souls on the line and are hoping to get a blue policeman to help or something. Maybe they don't care for PvP or are bad at it and are hoping you'll leave.

I don't really mind it, just b/c out if you can't find them

I found some cheeky bugger hiding the other day and it was pretty amusing discovering him curled up in a ball in a corner after searching for about 5 ~ 10 minutes

>using Vilhems set with Sage hat for my sorcerer/dex character
Yo this shits so fucking good.

I like the feeling of being a Frost mage with my Scythe and the frost wave spell

too bad frostbite is the WORST stuff in the game.

To annoy u???

Want pvp go to the arena

All the signs around her saying stuff like "Fuck this bitch, she will betray you" and "enemy ahead" (along with the standard "time for finger but hole" ones) made me curious what she was up to.

>mommy the other kinds won't play with me! why don't they just stay home?

>having fun

what's the recommended level for the catacombs/wolnir/irithyll? 50-60?

I've been at level 30 since around the crystal sage and haven't felt a need to level up till now, and I can't find anyone to coop with so I imagine i'm probably a bit underleveled.

If only I had a longfinger...

Yeah, I mean she seemed pretty "Go away, we don't like strangers here." and she's sitting above some horrible room filled with hundreds of rotting bodies. But I mean, it was their world, and it's not like I haven't killed a whole lot of people that were just hanging out in their respective places, so I did feel sort of bad about ignoring what she told me.

But as soon as the painter moved to the attict, I started thinking along the lines of "If I leave Friede here, is she going to kill this adorable girl who just wants to see fire?" and it was all downhill from there.

My opinion of Friede did start to improve during the many times I was dying to her, she was pretty cool.

long******