People in major American cities!!!

>not using your blinkers
>thinking you're in the right

Did you get lost looking for Facebook?

You are the worst kind of nigger. Fuck you.

I actually call it a turn signal.

I don't use it in the city.

>turn on blinker
>people see it as a threat to there position on the road and speed up
>Cant get over if you tell anyone around you that your planning on getting over.

You have to just fucking take lanes

>passing someone in the city
>they suddenly start merging into me
>have to either slow down or speed up like crazy to avoid being hit
>speed past them and punch off their mirror at the next possible opportunity

Turn on your blinker and take the lane anyway. If you start nosing in their only option is to let you in or damage their car. I do it all the time when its bumper to bumper and everyone is being an asshole. Had a guy that had been riding my ass when I couldn't go any faster then he jumped over and tried to block me out of a forced merge. He really didn't understand how close I was willing to get to his car.

If they have to merge you are really being a huge nigger. If they are just oblivious more power to you.

>blinker

Michigan here, and I have to adjust my driving habits according to the time of day pretty much.

I literally only let people pass if they use their blinkers.
If I see you creeping and you don't have your blinkers on then you bet your sweet ass I'll speed up just to stop you from switching lanes.

you dont use blinkers? what the fuck is wrong with you. hopefully you get in a car accident and learn your lesson

UH, EXCUSE ME! It's a TURN SIGNAL not a BLINKER!

>this thread

Fuck off its an intenticator.

Could you be anymore of a fag?,. It's a semaphore

goddamn faggots, it's a periodically illuminating intention signifier

Are you-all serious?

Gosh dang cunts, it's called a tiddly-winker

How very working-class of you!

>Not calling it a Slowstrobe Manouverington!

>Person is at a stop sign looking like they're trying to get across a four lane road
>Pull to the right of them to turn right
>They start rolling forward and giving me a "wtf dude" look
No turn signal, no fucks given

Why are people discussing trafficators in such unusual terms?

Honestly you have to do this shit..
Well except the mirror punching

It's a direction-indicator

>see someone using their blinker/turn signal/indicator/tiddly-winker/slowstrobe manouverington and they are wanting to turn into my lane in front of me while they have already matched speeds
>I let off the gas a little and let them in

>see someone in an adjacent lane giving off vibes that they want to move into my lane yet they can't be bothered to use a turn signal
>I close the gap

I know the feeling user...I live in New York, drivers here are literally INSANE!!

I believe the technical term is "intent of vehicle translation and lane deviation strobing light emitting diode"

Every day is a fight for survival in Florida with the number of idiots on the road.

>their only option is to let you in or damage their car.

Their car? I think you'd better reconsider unless you drive something like an F350 or better. My rusty I-beam winch bumper might loose a little rust, but that's about it.

And when we review the dash cam footage in court, you'll be taking the bus for the next year or so.

I let people who want to speed by and wish them luck, I can usually read a cars intentions so I could really give a shit if they signal or not. I drive 10 over everywhere, signal if other cars are near by, and let people in if they need to get over.
Driving is usually pretty stress free, you guys should quit being so edgy you'll feel better.

it's called a turn signal/indicator

>using your blinker
>not yielding to the lane you're entering
>assuming just because you use the fucking thing you're entitled to squeeze your fucking car in between two cars with barely enough spacing to fit a desk

Fucking entitled cunts. Setting your blinker and cutting over isn't a free pass to be a fucking faggot (like this asshat ). Take your shit driving and fuck off back to LA.

It's called 'providing information to the enemy'.

If you drive a car with banged up sides, it's far easier to change lanes. Nobody wants to be the next scratch.

IT"S A BOUNCY HOUSE YOU CUNT FUCK YOU