Tfw you wreck your shitbox

Tfw you wreck your shitbox

I'm sorry for you, user. Hope you get a new car soon. It was a nice Civic.
If it was your fault, learn from it. If it wasn't, try to get some money back from the opposing insurance.

>shitbox
Isn't that a 10th gen?

8 Gen

>Implying any civic is anything more than a shitbox.

Cuck

>no car detected.

Nooooooo

Fucking hell, I love these ufos, sucks seeing this

Oh no I'm not getting a new car, Im going to fix it myself, already bought the parts : hood, front bumper, headlight, type r grille, cooling system and a bunch of small neccesary parts for propee fitting.

Planning on making threads with information and pictures during the proccess in case any other user is in a similar situation

good lord your camera is beyond potato quality, its like im back in the 90s

Quick pic taken with shitty phone but it's not that bad, were you expecting to see those feathers and striations?

no but this shit is too blurry, hurts my eyes

S-sorry

Not gonna sit around and cry about it, huh?

I was the same when my landlord slid the tractor-snowblower into my Merc. Upper picture was 7-ish in the morning, while the lower photo was the next morning, although I had it in that shape by 4 the previous day

>landlord
>tractor-snowblower

Fuck that was fucking quick mate, real nice job you did there

I was very lucky tho, having a scrapyard barely half a mile away from where I lived, and also that the scrapyard had a hood in exactly the same color

Wasn't able to get the plastic radiator cover and plastic grille for the electric fans there tho, so had to order those brand new from Mercedes, costing me something like $50, which is surprisingly cheap

could you say that you were running there?

Nice djoob buddy, respect that. I'll post pics of my repaired A4 when I get home, didn't have that much damage but still...

Exactly the same color? Jesus mother Teresa that is way beyond lucky. It is surprisingly cheap for Mercedes.

The light conditions weren't the best, that explains the noise and blur of the picture. The picture taken with daylight right after the accident is taken with the same camera

nice car m8, I have the same one

got a 1.8l 2006 ufo. Very fun to drive and probably about the quickest car a young person can get insured on (excluding 3 series, a4 etc)

i got the reference

It is fun to drive and cheap to insure. Its not as fast as the average gti car but its decent. I'll probably buy the fn2 type r or an ep3 when I get bored of this one

Just buy another on craigslist

I actually cant believe how many people buy colours other than the black one. They all look fucking horrible besides the rare navy one.

Saw a white one which looked godly but i think it must have been wrapped.

The newer shaped civics look fucking ghastly regardless of colour though, the black FK2 was spot on.

pic related, my mate Sid the civic

Mine is actually deep bronze

Where I live craiglist is not used at all, besides, the price of another car is much higher than what the reparation costs. My civic is not replaceable

Some parts checking in