"Well taken care of and woman-owned!"

>"Well taken care of and woman-owned!"

Other urls found in this thread:

eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/5771563776.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off dumb frogposter.

my mum took very good care of all her cars even her very first shitbox which lasted a very long time until it was crashed.
>#notallwomen

The news told me frogposters are neo-nazis

>"low mile Ecoboost V6"

No, they're just retards who are the very definition of "pic unrelated"

>Has had a new engine put in
>Will only list the mileage on the new engine

I live in one of the largest metro areas in the United States, and I have never seen someone post that in a craigslist ad before.

>"very reliable"
>"only 300,000 miles"

>buying used

>>"very reliable">"only 300,000 miles"

This statement is in fact accurate.
What may happen at 300,001 miles is on you.

>it's a honda so that's nothing on one of these

I don't think you're looking hard enough. I've seen this on several ads in a metropolitan area that includes under 300,000 people.

>200,000 miles
>"It's okay it's mostly highway miles"

>Contact for pictures

>Comes with parts car (ie. Rusted-to-fuck shitty rolling chassis) and several boxes of misc parts
>You must take everything
Fuck you I'm not a garbage man, nobidy is going to pay to take all this shit away

>EVERY

>FUCKING

>HONDA

>LISTING

>ac needs a recharge

I read as.
>AC fucked beyond any and all belief. The whole fucking system needs replaced.

Holy shit this is autistic. This ad is basically

>haha I'm a silly women wut r kars??

Like fuck off and stop acting so fucking stupid you dumb bitch.

>Kentucky
She's not acting.

>I am women.

>5 digit odometer
>could be XX,XXX, 1XX,XXX, 2XX,XXX, etc.

At least the engine was rebuilt 10k miles before I bought it and runs flawlessly. Transmission and chassis however...

hey, we're not all that dumb... Just most of us.

>toyota owners

Literally every single WRX ad
>240k miles
>80k on the motor
>$8k

>Old as fuck but not so old as to be a bugeye

Oh boy such great "value"
>Wrx in east nc doesn't go under 20$ no matter what
>Ones with swapped or replaced engine are more than buying an new one baseline
Shells go for 8k.
East nc is fucked up by rices from Florida/ny.

TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS

FOR AN AUTOMATIC FOCUS

WITH 300K ON THE CLOCK

The used market in the US really sucks cock, eh Americunts?

>mfw I can get any number of 10+ year old 400bhp+ super 'sedans' for less than that price in Europe

no you can't

>I can buy a shittier car for $200 less than that and only pay $500 a month to insure it and put gas in it, you jelly?

Hey woooooah. Let's not generalize here.

eastnc.craigslist.org/cto/5771563776.html
Literally the cheapest i could find. Running with non bs listing price.
Guy thinks his alt is a turbo.
Ricers.

You are on Veeky Forums complaining about Pepe pictures. Do you go on Snapchat and complain about selfies? If you don't like the content of this website then find someplace else.

That's most owners almost everywhere.

WRX owners think their car is god's gift to mankind, always want more than it is worth, then say I HAVE $XXXXX INVESTED.

If they want their money back, fucking part it out. Your mods don't make your car worth more when it comes to street value unless you happen to find that one buyer willing to spend that much.

>guy thinks his alternator is a turbo

>no you can't
oh well, case closed, you got me

Literally nothing pisses me off more than this

I know you can't. I'm from the UK and we generally have the cheapest cars in Europe and there's fuck all around for 2000usd (1500gbp) with 400hp.

You can EASILY find a crashed RS4 for that price :^)

>woman-owned
That's a red flag, means it's probably had three oil changes in 100k miles.

lol, here wrx are cheap pos that can be had for approx 3-8k US

Sounds like cars are worse off on the coast than in the Midwest. I'm finding under 150k mile SUVs and trucks and cars for less than 2 grand.

Some of them have over 150k but the engines look well taken care of. I know I need to see them first hand, but just how much should I care about miles on the vehicle in relation to it's price?

>I know I need to see them first hand, but just how much should I care about miles on the vehicle in relation to it's price?

Honestly, miles aren't that big of an issue as long as big maintenance items have been taken care of and the engine looks good. If the whole car looks like it has been taken care of, even better. Best is if the owner has either maintenance records from shops or his own log and receipts.

It's when everything looks like a pile of shit, you'll probably want to be wary and pay less for it because who knows how it has been maintained.