twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XTH FOR SOLO CHEN GOD
>XTH FOR SOLO CHEN GOD

XTH FOR SOLO CHEN GOD
>XTH FOR SOLO CHEN GOD

XTH FOR SOLO CHEN GOD
>XTH FOR SOLO CHEN GOD

nth for Sheever

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>BH tracks Chen.
>Noone Invoker sitll somehow pushes the lane and feeds when he knows Bounty +1 is up there

wev

When does Kaipi play?

To the dude who commented on Invoker:
dotabuff.com/players/29433689/matches?date=all&hero=invoker&timezone=Etc/UTC

Here are the games I (5k) played for my friend (3.4k).

>Ad Finem vs. Vega still going on

How

>dota 2 interface language linked with steam language and queue main language
just why, this is fucking ridiculous

>new purge videos

Has he regained his enthusiasm?

vega dun have highground siege

shut up and buy another hat

I'm trying to get into playing again, is spamming Crystal Maiden legit? She has a good win rate and picking her ASAP should prompt my teammates to go Sven or Jugg right?

I had 60% win with her when I last played (2+ years ago)

if chen gets aghs then what can alliance do

never forget

How to win every game as jug:

1: Phase boots into manta. Manta is just so fucking good in every situation. Dodge stuns, purge silence/disarm, faster tower/creep push, etc.

2: If the enemy team has lots of micro units, mjollnir into abyssal blade, else abyssal into (you guessed it) mjollnir. Having a reliable stun and way to push lanes fast makes a world of different.

3: Skadi. Extreme tankiness, guaranteed cripple. Combine the tankiness with mjollnir's static charge on yourself and you're essentially wearing a much more powerful blademail.

4: Replace phase with boots of travel. Be everywhere, push everything, help in every teamfight. Sometimes you can bait nukes or ultimates by using mjollnir on a manta illusion and pushing a wave with it or running it past an obvious ward spot.

5: Moon shard into heaven's halberd. Extra speed to proc bashes and mjollnir, and extra dodge/strength for even more bullshit tankiness. Halberd the shit out of any hero that excels in autoattacking.

One you've reached step 5 you should be literally unkillable, because everyone else should be dying long before you do. You're tanky, fast, hit hard, have lots of ways to disable or avoid stuns/silences/disarms, and have lots of team-based utility. Throwing down a healing ward in a teamfight clusterfuck is critical if the teams are evenly matched, just have to make sure it stays mobile. The only way you can really lose with this build is if your team gets shut down so hard that you don't have time to complete it before they take your throne. I've had multiple games where we've been fighting against megas but we won because we waited until I got those 6 slots online, after which every teamfight was a stomp. Ideally his only hard counter is lineups that are extremely aggressive and push hard, but even then you have a chance to delay pushes with well-placed blade furies. Try to avoid initiating until you at least have a manta, after that the game is up to you.

When is good time to pick shadow fiend?

user
is Ad Finem vs. Vega game

Most heroes can't really deal with Skywrath with Veil.
He comes on Veils + Silences, and deals 400+ damage per bolt.

Thats because playing Invoker is hard.
Sure, he has some easy ways to play, but you lose so much impact if you can't combo, and Forge Spirits eats jungles.
I honestly miss the period where Forge Spirits where Super OP, and people actually built Medallion of Courage on him.

Seriously, if you are at 3k, and play greedy with slots(Orb of Venom, Blight Stone, Wind lace, Iron Talon and boots) you are left with a single slot for TP, and you need to give up a lot of things if you want new items.

Like, you shouldn't get more than 1 one the greedy items. It limits your slots too much.
Especially when in 3k, you can place wards nobody will deward, and Dust eats 90% of the invis heroes because they are bad at mechanics.
Playing Zeus with a Quelling Blade means you eat wards the entire game.
Dewarding with slark means the enemy supports literally start tilting.

The bonus point is that even if you get supports, nobody will know how to pull, stack, push, hit towers, or use items.
They just play sacrifical dota and hope they get carried.

when you want to pick a better character but start with 100 less gold

whops

You want to get back into ranked or something? Play whatever you want and see how it is. Timber, Jugg, and OD are really popular and they'll all shit on you.

If you are playing against Bads you could also just go Mask of Madness into Aghs and pray your team can initiate.

When you want to buy Shadow Blade, and get stupidly feed because his ultimate is very good at winning against Bads.

>want Puppey to win because it makes people mad

Playing against bads assumes your team is full of bas as well. Hoping that your team is smart enough to follow you in a fight is shit, you want to guarantee that every fight comes out the way you want it to.

lul
what a cuck

>redditors are people
Dumb frogposter.

>Literally every time I watch an Alliance game it's them getting cucked

Being Loda must be suffering

[A] already out,right?

>group stage games that literally don't matter
when will they come up with a format that isn't so shit

The thing if, if you go first and just spin walk into the enemy team, there is a good chance they will follow because the enemy team starts panicing badly once Jugg spins towards them, and then panic even more from Juggs ulting.
Aghs is beneficial because it allows you to use Omnislash for initation without being level 16. Also that cooldown reduction.

I don't really disagree over build. Manta Mjoll is very good at taking advantage of all Juggernauts advantages.

yes
shitters are terrible at managing mana and she counteracts it completely
her skills are also super strong, though it offset by her terrible stat, you should get force staff or lens as first item to be able to cast more that 3 spells
also make sure you can start in jungle since she can get fast level 2 or 3 and start roaming and providing aura, never play her as lane support since she is terrible at it

They should have a prize pool or something

Whos the best mid player currently?

>actually watching the group stages

why?

yessir

Kuroky

I don't have anything better to do with my life.

Say my name, peasant

literally who

>warlock on AF buying tomes after he's been mega'd

wat

rip

twitter.com/DendiBoss/status/791981401696505856

Don't worry guys, is not his fault. No, really.

Noone

No
There's plenty of retards slayers in the meta atm, and your 400hp hero is just ez farm for them
Everyone has found good ways to build mana regen so it's only viable if you wanna do some meme where you pick a PA or something and never stop dagger spam
Your ult is only good in those 10% of situations where you get to blink into the trees and do a full ult without getting 2 shot
Your q us the worst spell in game

330 days since hero
4 months since patch

WAKE ME UP

Miracle.

cool
no money for tat monkey

>No diffusal, one of the most cost efficient items for melee agi carries
That's the whole reason why we see manta, and why we don't see bfury jugg every game. You need diffusal with manta to be top tier

Holy shiiiiiiiiit these fucking comments

Looks like navi are "disbanding" again

le mmr doesn't matter man ;)
wait for boston major if you want your answer

I miss Auroth poster...

>how to spot a redditor
Can you name a single one of these OUR GUYS
>Rime
>Lamperkat
>Cosmo
>Barnyyy
>m4aster
>NMA

People are waking up on dendi

What did he do?

didn't retire year ago

I dnno
be a shitter for fucking years?

1. Sumail
2. sccc
3. Miracle

>expecting sympathy from russians

Dumb Dondo should know better

Gonna play unranked for a bit then get back into ranked

Was her Q nerfed? I remember it being a decent nuke

will el presidente pick nyx against his strongest opponent in this quali VP?

bLink is the only correct answer

Well, he is the man that considered (considers) Clement "10%" Ivanov a friend

He born.

w33ha

I forgot to mention a new item that counters you hard.
Like this guy said
>Everyone has found good ways to build mana regen

There's a new item called infused raindrops. It gives everyone mana regen, and it blocks instances of magic damage. CM has almost no place in the meta right now.

When is dota removing mana
its a silly resource

Also echosaber
Also Aquila still being THE early game item

Not really. The majority will blame other members saying that dendi is a good guy and the biggest fail was X (being X every other player except dendi). Even if you watch the behind the scene videos and dendi is always, always, blaming his teammates. They will always excuse him no matter what.

When is dota removing courier/ward cost
It's dumb that support players need to have less gold, its no fun. We already have 400 gold boots, comeback gold, and cheaper support items, just make it all free. TPs too. And buybacks

when is dota removing gold
its a silly resource

WE SHOULD ALSO INCREASE THE GOLD/SECOND AMOUNT, THAT WAY WE HAVE BETTER ITMES EARLIER AND THE GAME IS MORE FUN!

>Overwatch e-sports

And when you queue, you have to choose your primary/secondary role and can only play those heroes
And if you pick heroes in ranked that have a below 45% winrate in that bracket, you get autoreported

Actiblizz will keep pumping money into it until it works. Is too big to fail.

Just like HotS, LAMO

I feel like HotS was never hyped that much after release

people report in dota for picking ba dheros too

>Treant pick n 6.88
what's his plan dotards?

>lets make esport team shooter
>while also making it so casual that literal retards and housewives can play it
what were they thinking

What if living armor could be cast on enemy towers?

They tried, but it was so bad that even drones realized it. Also OW is fueled by buyers remorse.

But those reports don't matter for shit
It's like thinking "Intentional feeding" reports are are counted if you just play badly

IDK, a lot of casual youtubers are creating this 'anti-esports' sentiment for overwatch, all the feedback they are giving to blizzard is to basically literally not touch the competitive side and just focus on 'making it a fun game'.

Ironically, blizzards most successful esports had the least amount of attention from them, and would usually start going to shit when they tried to fuck around with it.

he's stuck with the eternal envy mindset of you can't win games b y actually being good, you only win games by picking meme strats

nyx is actually semi-viable so he picked other useless hero

What if False Promise could be cast on enemies?

But Blizz focused on competitive wow

Why is she looking me like that?

Well, they don't listen to their playerbase and want "the esports audience", so guess they'll keep trying to force the competitive side until everybody leaves.

yeah, that's when it went to shit

But her pub winrate is 55%

She can't be that bad, no hero is perfect

she needs a new mount

Actiblizz wants to be relevant only in the e-sports scene...They are desperate to be relevant again. They don't give a fuck about the game or the players besides that.

Maybe the only people still playing her are legitimately good supports. They ward better, position themselves better, etc.

tp to nexus should be a universal spell like in lol

>you will never feel the weight of Luna's giant ass on your back
Why. Live.

Yeah dood, fuck the big companies, they just wanna push out fast cash grabs, dood!
That's why they didn't add a vanilla server in wow, fuck the jews man!

how the fuck are you supposed to push against kotl and treant
fucking el presidente