Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woah, thats actually a crazy beltline

ew

DELETE THIS

It's beautiful.

Charger

If I'm ever forced to buy an automatic four-door car for whatever fucking reason, this is at the top of my list.

Way to go OP.

Liking a parts bin rebadged VW.

Anything with less than 4 doors is not a true car. The embarrassment you'll face if you try to drive your friends (forgot this is Veeky Forums) anywhere with a 3 door hatch or a 2 seater sports car will convince you to never buy anything with less than 4 doors again. It's just how it is. Less than 4 doors is for guys below 25.

how insecure can you get

What are you even doing on a board for people who like driving cars?

wow you seem pretty knowledgable user which parts does it share with VW?

Toyota Crown, especially 7th and 8th gen

mah negro

2 door is fine if it's actually a sports car

that shit is overstyled..

I am a 25 year old male with a 4 door car, and i think youre an idiot.

Is this how you rationalize having a boring econobox to yourself

1st gen IS300

the god has arrived

god tier pick

also agree on this, because i have one. Its fucking glorious

everything but the sheet metal

>overstyled

Compared to what?

they just tried to make it look like its something its not. like a kia amanti for the modern day.. They tried to make a cheap car look expensive and it shows all the trademarks of korean pseudoluxury aesthetics.

>like a kia amanti for the modern day
The C6 came out in 2005, and stopped production in 2012...
It also was never a cheap shitbox pretending to be a luxury car, it's literally the nicest riding car you can buy.

Every car I have owned in the past 10 years is a classic import, every car I own now is one. I can't think of an import 4 door I want more than one of these. I love classic american cars.

Overrated underachiever. Didn't do half the things it set out to do and the other ones were already done by European cars earlier.

I'm not obsessed with prestige and who did it first like you. I like cars that feel special to me, and looking at a Tucker Torpedo makes me feel a way that the Cord you posted doesn't. My favorite Cord is the L-29

Love these things.
I probably wont own one until i can fund a t56 swap tho

bruh

You've got that one backwards m8, the Phaeton is/was a rebadged Audi.

The rebadged Volkswagens are the shitty transverse/Haldex cars at the bottom of Audi's range- A3, S3, TT, etc.

A 2JZ-GTE Aristo/GS

Bought an sc400 and now i'm a hardcore toyota fanboy

Why should he delete it? Assuming he was capable of that?

Even the paintjob seems to match the owner's skin color

Smalltime

Wow the ugliest lexus aside from the SC430.

>fwd
nah bruh

easy

nice Mercedes

That's a Holden ya cunt

>This car pioneered mass production of three revolutionary features that are still in use today: a unitary body with no separate frame, four-wheel independent suspension, and front-wheel drive.

RWD cucks btfo

W220 s65 amg

No it isn't the Phaeton is based on the steel D1 platform (shared with the Bentley Continental)
The Phideon uses an Audi platform.

The what?

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg

4ever

Everyone knows that

I like chargers alot recently for some reason. I think it's that redesign since 2011? And the hellcat a prob!

>4364 lbs
>less than 500 hp

If I get that job, and work my ass off for a whole year
I6 FAMILY, WHATUP