Lmao i was like lmao

lmao i was like lmao

>bootlickers

Other urls found in this thread:

kxxv.com/story/29936884/woman-starts-backing-the-blue-movement-for-fallen-officers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great post lad

Anyone notice the strip of blue masking tape on the back of their window? Apparently that's a new thing the boot lickers are doing.

the car isnt expensive enough for me to be triggered

dude what?

He was a gud boi he dindu nuffin

bootlicker keep on lickin on.

Might be a cop you ding dongs

what's with the tow

>cops
>affording all this

dont think so jeff

When you visit the race track as a participant, the organizers usually request that you have the hook already installed just in case they need to haul you off the track. So these folks are implying they visit the track - when in most cases they probably would pee their pants on a true hot lap.

I mean the cayman above is most likely an actual track car but people who run it on their street cars are just knobs

kxxv.com/story/29936884/woman-starts-backing-the-blue-movement-for-fallen-officers

Should make you angry that a tax leech welfare queen can afford that.

#TRIGGERED

Go back to /b/ OP, keep your shitpost faggotry on the mouth breather board.

rather support law enforcement than niggers.

ITT: 13 year olds who haven't gotten past their FUCK THE PIGS XDDD phase

Doesn't really.

Cops have a hard job, and if they were paid a bit better maybe they wouldn't be such fucking idiots and cause public outcry all the damn time.

I'm a soldier and I know plenty of us would consider the force if they had better pay and weren't mongs.

And yeah that ain't a cops if he has 4 others

Maybe a retired cop who won a big settlement or some shit

>see job
>see list of expectations
>see pay
>take job
>well maybe if you gibs me dat I'd actually do my job

Nice nigger logic there

huh? are you implying us white people dont have to deal with shithead cops u fucking munter?

>support law enforcement

That's probable cause to search the vehicle in the eyes of Federal law. No fucking way am putting pro police stickers on my car.

Hate the 5-0 with a passion anyways.

They get paid plenty to protect and serve. Unfortunately that's no longer the case. All they're doing anymore is generating as much revenue as possible.

I dunno, my cousin is a Sheriff, he makes around a quarter million per year.

250k would get you 1 and a half GT3's mate

Doesn't matter. He's not making the most of anyone. There are guys out there making more than him, and if you make that kind of money and invest it you can easily clear millions after you retire.

>Americans

If they stopped handing out speeding tickets to the most rowdy looking and red-colored cars like local revenue depended on it, white people would actually respect cops.

>70 in a 60 in a shiny silver corolla
>no ticket
>66 in a 60 in a friend's CRX
>license and registration pls

If insurance companies didn't raise rates over them (get real, insurance companies would cap the speed limit at 45 everywhere to make claims less expensive given the chance), maybe that would help.

Ex cop maybe

just put a trump sticker, same effect on police, but increased risk of finding your car in a pool of fire.

This. We have a spot in our village of 530ppl where an officer camps at the bottom of a hill.

Basically a speed trap.
>Our village is the best way to go through towards i75
>Rural two lane road comes into our village at 55mph
>If you don't know it immediately after cresting the hill you'll see a 35mph sign
>Officer Tenpenny parks on a side road at the bottom but by the time you start slowing down it's too late
>Out of Towner's are constantly being nailed here
>We're a good tourist location

He doesn't bother the wealthy for some reason. He's always nailing the ones that look broke.

You know the ones. Shitboxes. Guessing it's because he knows they can't lawyer up.

Couple years back some college kids spray painted the "welcome to the village of" sign with "COP AT BOTTOM OF HILL 35MPH"

The guy who works for the village had to clean it up.

I pretty much stopped getting tickets entirely when i got a car that looked newer than 2008 and went prematurely bald, while my driving habits got more insane.

If you're young and not rich, cops want you to have a massive cactus up your ass for some reason.

>Yfw anarchists cover their face during BLM protests thinking they are starting a big revolution
>Yfw anarchists are such pussies that they won't even show their face

It must be out of embarrassment or something.

maybe because they want the feeling of revolution without the reality

>Protest establishment
>make news, lose job, get bullshit tickets in the mail
>establishment remains despite protest
>"oh wait, you need to actually hurt people to change long standing power structures....naw, later, not feeling up to civil war"

Only time I see blue tape on cars is when idiots "care" enough to drive through a car wash but don't care enough to remove the tape applied to hold the rear wiper down.