/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #737

>Schedule for October:
9/30 - 10/8 - So Close and Yet So Far/By Any Other Name (Romeo and Juliet Rerun and New Event)
10/7 - 10/13 - Rise of the Beasts (All Four Celestials Rerun)
10/14 - 10/24 - Cinderella Fantasy: Snowy Mountain Story (iM@S CG Collab; Rerun and New Event)
10/24 - 10/31 - Phantasm Banquet (Halloween Guild War)

10/14 - 11/2 - Halloween Celebration (Magnafest, Daily Single Rolls, 100 Crystals a Day, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ (RIP old EN wiki)
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf (embed)

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4 (embed)

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi (embed)

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf-raidfinder.aikats.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=vvhMpeg4UTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Use tweetdeck in order to find baha and order raids
>They fill up in less than 5 seconds of the tweet going out

Fucking how? Do you just have to be incredibly lucky to get in?

water

Get out from under the bed.

Stupid Bratposter!

Ranko a qt

Ranko is cute~

Dumb Kumuyu, you're supposed to go on the bed not under it!

cutest

Lyria

Jita

So I'm a newshitter that bought an account and said account had a ton of crystals sitting around because the guy just got daily login rewards for like months and never used any of it. I've been saving it for the GBF equivilent of a godfest - is this new notice I'm seeing one?

Basically, is this a good time to dump all my crystals and premium 10 roll tickets?

You'd realize that shit of piece pic isn't even granblue related, right?

do a spark

>Ranko Kanzaki
>not granblue related

I don't really know what that means except that it's a reward for whaling hard in a specific period of time. I have like 9500 crystals, 2 10 draw tickets, and 21 single premium draw tickets everyone said to wait for increased rates for. Is this the correct time to spend them all?

Looks nothing like Ranko art or her hole in gbf.

Idolshits got a big hole in this thread A BIG ONE

Yes, although you might want to wait until after Halloween if you don't care for the Halloween limited characters.

I don't, I'm playing water for big thighs big tittays big sister so I don't think Halloween has anything useful to me in it at all. I'm not super impatient so if you think it'd be best for me to hold on to them for now I will.

Everyone was memeing about not having Varuna, I see she's in there but the rate is lower than the rest.

If you try for Varuna you gonna get Zeus because this is how this shit works.

I'm familiar with the desire sensor, and I don't wanna shit up the general with a bunch of newtrash questions related to shit I almost definitely won't roll. It sounds like I should just keep waiting until the pool isn't diluted by limited I don't want so I'll do that, thanks.

I don't know if the game hate me or not, got Twin Element from scamgacha, Cybele and Grani from memeroll. No character SSR at all.

How to see Haloween conversation, user?

Has anyone gotten a SSR yet?

where did you buy this user? I'm interested.

Yahoo JP Auction.

Is there any way to farm Archangel Queens outside of star halo?

I cant seem to use the right keywords, ideas?

gbf-raidfinder.aikats.us/ or check the pastebin

leech omegas

>moving into the tripnigger thread
Why are you people so retardedđ›² 

sorry

How can I hear the Halloween voice clips?

Is your guild winning?

bump

Whats the diagnosis doc
give it to me straight

wrong thread.

Is Ranko besr grand blue girl?

>still no cag halloween
Please kill me ;_;

More info about youtube.com/watch?v=vvhMpeg4UTw

FUking when?

How is this Granblue related?

Cygame & Platinum game.