/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Japanese and Hong Kong (with English text) CF console versions are out.
- CF will be released on November 1st in the US and November 4th in Europe.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Es DLC will be available to download for free 1 week after the US release.
- Mai DLC has been released in Japan, will be available from November 1st in the US.
- CF demo available in US PSN from October 11th; does not include Es or Mai.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g0tfliVYTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Mai.

Shoutout to all the real niggas playing Carl, with the broken controllers and arms.

Does anyone actually think Mai is good? Besides having high damage isn't she pretty predictable?

>tfw

Why would Hazama be The Hermit? He's more suited to The Devil.

Where my bloodedge bros at?

Mai is a girl. Canon.

she doesnt have high dmg.

Is is small!
Small!

Is the HK version still fucked when it comes to netplay?

Is Es objectively the most adorable member of the cast? Like not even from a waifu standpoint. You know how when a small child or animal is so cute that you can't help but go "d'awwww"?

That. That's what Es is. She's a small child and/or animal.

Which makes Touya a pedophile/animal-fucker.

Has anyone figured out what the fuck is ES doing in this game? Story wise, I mean. I thought the XBlaze games were set in like another dimension.

She's so adorable I don't even want to lewd her.

note to self; 3C against Es

Es is 5 years old. In one year she'll be old enough to marry.

I'd describe her as a legal alternative to Plat. I wish her tits were as huge as everyone says they are, but she's all round pretty hot

>girl

Dizzy married when she was 3.

Well, user. Just look at her.

So she is actually waifubait?

There is nothing wrong with liking them young.

>
>Mai: Best Legs
Best legs, Ass, Hips, Crotch and Face!

Mori wanted a representative from every spinoff in the final game, so he bullshitted some excuse about Es being the guardian of the Azure to throw her in.

why are her eyes different colors in every picture i see of her

They're from another possibility, a past one. Es is there to be the placeholder guardian of the gate, and the Arbiter. Susanoo beats her up and reveals that Ragna is the true guardian, but it's supposed to be Es's duty to guide Ragna to the gate.

Her damage isn't that high, not low or anything but not ridiculous

And yeah as of now she seems pretty predictable

Her normal eyes are red-amber with a green-blue ring, but they turn blue after she gets the Embryo.

>tfw X-matic is still the most RAW vs song even after all these installments

youtube.com/watch?v=2g0tfliVYTM

Daisuke will never top that one I think.

A few more days before I join the Crusade.

Is Ragna a pedo? Does it even count as pedo if it's with Rachel?

Ragna hugged Rachel and thanked her for what she did for him. There was zero indication that he was romantically interested in her or that he wanted to fuck her.

her eyes change color when she gets pregnant?

I'm hearing bits of In the Shadow in there.
Rather, a lot of X-matic in In the Shadow.

Would have been better if he had introduced more characters than just one from each spinoff, would have created more drama. Both taro and Shiori would have made great additions.

Ehh... when I think big, I think more along these lines

Literally the first song I purchased

How do you guys get through with Litchi using pad? This is awful

>Fanart

Obviously in the future, women have evolved to the point where they have a naturally evolved pregnancy test feature.

Does anybody here have the JP limited edition? What's in the artbook?

>That intro
Jesus, that's some cool shit. I've never heard it before, only X-Matic II. This version is a lot better.

The cast was already too big. Most of the characters in the game did little as it was; adding more of them wouldn't have helped.

Thankfully Mai's tits aren't canonically that big. I prefer their actual size to what you posted.

>she seems pretty predictable
That has to do more with who is playing her. Same goes for all the characters. If you play against a shit player, they will be shit easy to predict. Considering how easy she is to learn, Mai will likely attract a lot of shitty players... so yes, she will probably be very predictable.

Nah, some characters are very predictable no matter who plays them. Look at Ragna.

reused art from material collections and some cover art. pretty shitty if you have those or were expecting something unique.

>instead of getting more songs like this we got MUST DIE and OMINOUS CHANTS (Izanami).

just kill me famalam

>mfw all the taofags died off
I'm so lonely.

Really? Lame. Guess I'll just save my money then.

just listen to god of war and shut up

Her stance is good for mixup, right?

X-Matic is definitely godlike, but I think my favorite vs song is Memory of Tears I.

Rachel is still a child. To become an adult vampire she'd have to be at least a thousand years or so.
Ragna also had a thing for Platinum...

Memory of Tears was forever ruined for me when they gave it lyrics.

Same way Arararararagi had a thing for Hachikuji and Shinobu. You're not calling Ararararararararagi a pedo, are you, user?

She's just a child because whatever. Raquel is two years old and is shown as a teenager. Rachel is hundreds of years old because of all the timeloops.

Were the sub-scenarios uploaded anywhere? I can only find the main story.

We should play in a few days

>The cast was already too big.
More than 6 characters was already to big a cast since they chose to focus on Ragna and Ragna alone. That is why I preferred CT. The cat might have been small, but while Ragna was indeed the bloodedge, the focus was spread out on everyone. Only character that seemed to get shafted was Tager.
You could literally have 40-50 characters in the game and it would still work. You would just have to revamp the story and shift away the focus from the main plot.

Remember when everyone was convinced Rachel was shit?

Yeah. I remember telling people in this thread to wait until players got used to her and getting ignored.

Who should I play /blaz/ Hazama or Izanami?

I actually like those

susanoo

meet yourself halfway and play susan.

I actually lol'd. Toppest of keks, bra

Mai's tits are actually smaller in some renditions. It depends on the artist and the pose. Look at the character select intro which is closer to being the same size as seen in the picture you posted, and then compare it to the stoeymode ingame drawing where he tits seem to have doubled in size.

It's good for fapmaterial.

>halfway and play susan
Wait I don't understand. Not a bad option but explain

Fedorasnek. I'm gonna be picking him up along with Hibiki to go with my Relius and Lambda.

Yeah but considering how she must do one move to unlock her other moves it kind of streamlines the process of figuring out what options she can take.

I generally despise mirror matches but I wouldn't be opposed to it after I break my fingers into some training to see what I can work on.

I wish I was turned into a girl like Mai, I suck at being male

None of the stories in CT actually mattered aside from the true end though.

Izanami is the meta choice, so you should stick with Snekman.

Played against a pretty good Mai player. She has really good normals with nice cross up potential and big hitboxes. She has pretty good damage too. The pressure may be pretty good but I need more experience before deciding.

Hazanami

gonna get my game tuesday

post me some tier lists

>I generally despise mirror matches
I guess I'm the only one that loves mirror matches.

>She's just a child because whatever.
No, not "whatever". A two year old cat is an adult, or at least a teenager. Same thing here. Rachel is a vampire, you can't use the same way to measure ages as you do on humans.

>Raquel is two years old and is shown as a teenager.
I don't remember what Raquel was. She wasn't a real vampire. Wasn't she just a creation from an embryo? If so then she could very well be a teenager at two years old.

>Rachel is hundreds of years old because of all the timeloops.
Is she inside the timeloop herself? If so then her age would have been reset every time the loop started over.

thanks, now i want to order a pizza. i hope you're happy now user

Super good:
Rachel Carl Izanami Izayoi

Also really good:
Arakune Nine Azrael and probably some others

Not very good:
Hazama, Taokaka

Super shit:
Noel Kagura Bullet

Good or pretty good:
The rest

>bullet still garbage after all this time

what happen

I have immense character loyalty/pride so I like to make use of what quirks the character I'm using to win. I take it was a personal blow if I lose to the same character or feel that I can't make use of the nuances if it's against the same opponent.

But I'll no doubt be in the learning stages for a new few characters so that pride hasn't formed yet.

They changed alot of things about her but none of the changes actually made her better, just different.

I am

I don't like that way of thinking. That's the same as saying that nothing you do matters because in the end the universe will disappear one day.

But that's true

Alright /blaz/ Susanoo or Hazama

The whatever is because she wouldn't be allowed to grow up because that'd ruin the goth loli thing. Her age is reset every time she wakes up, which is 2190 or around then. But she's still hundreds of years old outside of that.

We only have Clavis, Rachel, and Raquel as examples of vampires. If Raquel isn't a vampire, then Rachel probably isn't either, since she was created by Clavis instead of being born from someone else touching the Azure. There's no indication of how old a vampire has to be before they become an adult. Hell, Rachel even sounds older than Raquel.

snek, obviously. what are you, a faggot?

I already play both Snakes so adding a third is obligatory.

Plus he seems pretty cool.

Raquel is 2 years old.

Susan doesnt have to microdash 5a for subpar dmg on all combos or settle for even less if he cant do that. So play Susan.

Is Mai good for beginners???

Rachel and Raquel probably aren't quite the same anyway. Raquel has a crazy high Life Force Value, but it's still a solid number. If you have a number to your value, no matter how high, it basically means you're mortal. Once it hits 0, you're dead.

Rachel's Life Force Value is 0 to begin with, and no matter how many times she's killed, she can't actually die. The only way to truly kill her is with Immortal Breaker. So there's clearly a difference between them.

Raquel is 2 years old, but she's presented as a teenager instead of a loli. Despite that, she sounds younger than Rachel.

Mirror matches get me hyped up. I like to see who's the better player and if the other guy is better I'll steal his combos.

I hate mirror matches because most of the time it isn't a 5-5 match up.

>Imai: When it comes to the summer, you think of the sea. Which Blazblue character would you choose to go wi-
>Sugita: Mai Natsume, because she has a nice voice!

Yes. Nice...voice. 2 big round voices.

Sugita likes that part of Mai too.

Come on,Sugita, don't go hitting on Sasori, you don't want your wife to get mad at you do you? After all, she IS crazy.

He has a wife?