Shadowverse General - /svg/

D0 netdecking edition.

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, you currently have to use an Android emulator such as Leapdroid (recommended), Memu, Nox or Bluestacks.
If the emulator gets stuck on Urias' stage in story mode, you might need to enable Virtualization in your bios (Google it).
Or just simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc
is.Veeky
youtube.com/watch?v=PbGq7Po5vLs&list=PLSuRQBWZPmDoC1ukMGxn3HyhABEkpz6Lj&index=1
a.pomf.cat/kyoslj.webm
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/aggro-shadowcraft
youtube.com/watch?v=vkRTABmUNMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It's me, Vampy!

double nigger

Looks like I have to play Rune.

depending of the golds yes, but golem is shit

To all you Steam newcomers:
This video is required viewing.
youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc

Is this game girl friendly? I play LoL, but mostly because it only needs 4 buttons and the mouse, card games seem even more simple and this one got me interested because of the anime style, but I'm afraid they might need some hardcore math or something.

>tfw you play a complete ptp elf and temp elf in d0 and keep dropping games to stay there

Those stupid fucking bat wings coming out of her head ruin her. Worst girl 0/10 would not waifu

is.Veeky Forums.org/wsg/1476659328683.webm

Glorious oto

>Struggle the whole game, lasting almost half an hour
>Finally stabilize
>This garbage comes out
This fucking card is retarded.

>constantly getting matched up vs people at least 5k points above me
>once even got matched vs a player more than 10k above me
The game really hates me today

>Trip

For what reason

How do I stop being shit

>-30 points each
do you pay a chinese children to forfeit for you? How do you not get bored out of your mind? Asking for tips.

Are you from Atelier?

>mfw wrecking everything with aggro bat

Is golem really that bad?

Autism helps.

PtP specifically preys on slow ass decks. You gotta be extra aggressive if you see any red flags like glimmering wings or altered fate

>earthshitter
>implying theres something more retarded than his fag deck

Is this good?

Nah my name have something from where i'm from and a Saint

Auto vials

I'm C1 with only 6.5k points, is it worth starting to tank my rating at C2? I'm scared about struggling way to hard to do dailies but I want to get to 12k points

reroll? whats good or bad here?

> Only giving them one video and not a playlist

People deserve better than just that.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbGq7Po5vLs&list=PLSuRQBWZPmDoC1ukMGxn3HyhABEkpz6Lj&index=1

where to cop?

It only takes like half an hour to fully concede a number rank. I just do that while watching TV or on the bus or something.

tanking is for pussies

This game does require basic math skills so I'm not sure if it'd be up your alley

>lose to every sword/forest/shadow deck

Should I bother doing story or can I go right into pvp?

>mfw I queue into aggro bat with Elana Haven

He's meh. He's probably playable in low ranks but yeah, not that good. Too slow.
Erasmus is also very bad.
Gotta say, I've never seen anyone complain about Earth Rite Runecraft, considering it's a tier 3 shit deck.

>Dragon lady summoned a 9 ATK card and attacked my leader with it in one turn

Wow

Is it legit against DShift?

As Tempo Elf often I find myself feeling anger about how if I dont draw my rhino and all, I might as well give up since fairies only give more targets

Thinking of making it a hybrid deck instead so I can instead focus on PtP wincon instead of throwing everything to a fairy grinder only for them to feed the other guy more

Is this bait?

Are you new, to like, Mongolian cave painting communities? It's kind of passe to open with the fact you are grill gamer. Anyways, the game is simple enough, there is a fair amount of knowledge you have to keep in mind throughout but just small numbers, and possibilities of like ~7-8 decks that you'll see over and over so it's pretty easy to remember specific cards. Slight learning curve, but it's a pretty helpful community and CCGs are fun because they require no tactile skill to beat people you have no business beating!.

I recommend downloading it and giving it a try yourself!

Not doing Story is actually suicidal. Not only do you miss out on a lot of free shit like free gold, vials, and packs, but you also miss out on key cards for certain classes, specifically the 4pp evolve cards.
DShift actually beats PtP. That's the only reason it was ever tier 1. Tempo Elf is better against it.

>implying those exist in B1

Literally just wrecked one the turn after she played Elana's prayer.

Is this fine for a starting roll?
8 legendaries, are at least some of them useful?

>yfw you queue into dshift/seraph the next match

>when you are trying to derank but the other faggot concede faster than you

>mfw was unranked 4 days ago
>almost B3 now
Why are vampires always the best girl?

does the daily bonus get reset if I don't log in once a day?

Its fuckung sliw and borning deck. Shitter cant even even kill me, but just puke out fuckton of wards and doesnt let me finally crush his fucking face.

Why 0 attack... can attack in this game? It doesnt make sense.

Reroll? I know Prince is good but I don't know if that alone is worth.

>t. Aggroshitter who couldn't deal with the wards

Any point running Hybrid instead of Tempo then?

>winning an unfavored matchup in B1 meaning anything

You didn't provide a playlist either, faggo.

Pretty please?

So you can break the card yourself if you wanted to.

It lets you suicide her into things when you value the immediate draw more than the taunt. That's about it

>but it's a pretty helpful community
as it should be. If we dont integrate all those steam newfags its going to be hell in a few weeks.

So do you guys link your accounts through Google Play or Facebook? For data back up.

so it can gain 1 attack when you have cynthia on board

Because this isn't retardstone.

What if, by chance, there's a card that gives followers +1 attack when they attack?

I think the next days rewards just carry over to the next time you open the app desu. So, lets say you missed wednesday and it was your last x30 g before a pack ticket that day, thursday you would get that last daily login (30g) and the pack Friday.

I think.

use can use medusa's gaze, or attack your ding dong into a big creature to kill it and draw a card, it's great
but it probably also means the devs can't make any strong 0 attack deathrattle cards, because they'll always be able to activate the effect

It's a little scattered, but it's pretty good. Cynthia, Tia, and Altered fate are good starts to Forestcraft, though that class is expensive. Vania, Queen Vampire, Azazel, and Temptress are all good for Bloodcraft, and Vania and Queenie can be used in both Aggro Blood lists and Control Blood lists.
Gabriel and Olivia are both great neutral legendaries that can fit into quite a few different decks.
I'd imagine you have enough dust from everything else that you can keep building on Forest or Blood if you want to go in that derection

Why is Cerberus so good? She doesn't really seem it

They just are, I wish they had more viable decks though.

>moving the goalposts

There is a card that does that called Cynthia the Buttslut and it simply works as intended. what's the problem with a 0/2 gaining 1 attack?

Healing for zero also still counts as healing.

also on attack effects like cynthia. not that ding gong has any business in forest.
just make them pretty expensive.

Yeah, PtP is better against control.
The Hybrid lets you have stronger board presence and can make your rushdown plan better, but also have the PtP plan to fall back on in case you go against a Sword player or Elana player or something.

Reminder that Forest is ___FUN___
a.pomf.cat/kyoslj.webm

1 mana 2 damage to an enemy, 1 mana +2 attack and an ok body (5 mana 3/3). playing multiples can give you a lot of burst from hand or just in combination with storm minions like the ghosts or the mummy.

Good rolls but all over the place

What class appeal for you more?
>legos
Only good in expensive deck you would need more cards to make something goods
>golds
shit
>legos
Only Tia,Alexander,gabriel and Olivia are good and they need a lot of cards to make something good
>LEgos
Ancient Elf,Gabriel and Tia make a deck but you will need more 5 legends to complet the deck , this deck is pretty expensive.
Same for Pascale
>pluto, Flute
Shit
>Gold
Levi and Dimension Shift is good since you have pascale and do a Dshift deck right way

>Need to win 4 matches with Blood
>Nine loss streak so far

HELP

You guys are all missing the best interaction.
If you give Bellringer Highway to Hell or Medusa's Gaze she will kill whatever minion she attacks, and in Medusa's Gaze's case she'll survive too

I can just kill earthshitter with rabbit necromancers and cursed soldiers :^)

would anyone be interested in a tourney in celebration for the steam release?

Is just that my local TCG communities don't seem to allow women, they think if a grill gets in you need to let them win or some shit, because they're too dumb to read the card text. Like seriously it's borderline no women allowed in tourneys here, because they know a lot of people sign up their girlfriend/wife to get an extra promo card by signing up even if they will shit up the tourney.

hey what should i liquify, what deck should i main? should i post my gold cards?

i dont want to reroll. i would rather grind the game.

what's the cheapest not completely deck to craft from scratch?

Learn reading comprehension retard. If a 0/2 can't attack then it can't get benefit from that card.

I suppose I'll keep it in mind if ever I face a long chain of Elana and Control Sword

To be fair though, I tend to be able to beat those decks in general through sheer tempo gain, so maybe its not a high priority

I suppose I'll use my vials to aim for Midrange Sword, Banner Sword is good when it works but it feels inconsistent as fuck often

So how should I start building a blood deck with what I have here? I've got some things I can dust if needed, I'm just unsure how to build this.

>Trying to do unranked to finish missions for non playable crafts
>Literally chock full of japs playing multi legendary net decks like Elena haven.

This isn't Hearthstone, you can have 3 copies of cards.

>have near perfect midrange sword from yesterday
>rerolling even though I linked

It's fun at points but feels boring to just completely assrape some people.

not completely shit*

What should I have 3 of?

can someone pass me a good shadow aggro? i found this but i have no idea if it's good or not
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/deck/aggro-shadowcraft

The uncensor mega link from last thread is missing some files. Also which class has the most waifus? Gonna reroll a few times

sword & haven memes

5 mana 3/3 draw 2 (and the two spells you get are guaranteed to be useful and give you easy extra shadows). She's good.

Should I re-roll?

Shitty leggos that are safe to kill:
Atomy, Pluto, Dragonsgon Flute
Leggos that might be okay one day but aren't very good now:
Fairy Princess, Rose Queen
Strong, keepable leggos:
Forte, Aurelia, Seraph, Olivia, Odin, Satan
With two Fortes you got a good face dragon start, and with Satan you could throw together some sort of Dragon Ramp too that uses Satan, the Fortes, and Olivia.
The Seraph Haven deck is cheap and you only need two seraphs so that's an option too.
But really we'd have to see golds too to give a good direction.

Uh user, of course you are going to steamroll newbies

Climb up to like upper C or even B then you will find matches that start to be neck and neck

Honestly I kind of miss stomping people

>3 shadows total
>1 mana 2dmg
>1 mana +2dmg
>le t6 11dmg burst from hand
I wonder.

How strong is the elite AI? Does it have access to all available cards and uses the strongest decks there are?

Yes, that is hot garbage.

yes

Dragonsong flute,Fairy princess,plut and lord atomy you can trasnform all this in vials without regrets
What you want to do?

You can make a Tier B Control Blood or Aggrobat Tier A
What you chose?
Yes 2/10 roll
>legos
Shit
>golds
Only levimVania, and Elf girl are good

MORE DING DONG

youtube.com/watch?v=vkRTABmUNMA

Gotcha. Any good/fun shadowcraft decks I can build? I know she's a staple, but I've heard shadow isn't that great?