Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

Xenoverse 2 Release date(s)
NA: October 25, 2016
EU: October 28, 2016
JP: November 2, 2016
Microsoft Windows
WW: October 27, 2016

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

Last time on /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/btdhHbE7oiw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Broly asks me where Goku is
>"NOT GOING TO TALK, HUH? THEN I'M GOING TO SMASH YOU UNTIL YOU DO"

>Yes
>No

You know the drill Time patrollers. Post those characters

I've actually seen some of you around online which is pretty neat

Is there a way to skip the tutorial?

Post Gohans

dont talk to the loli of time, talk to the geezer directly

>Why does Future Gohan have his arm in this game?

Japanese dismemberment in fiction laws.

I guess they've changed since the time of DBZ and Berserk

Making a fortune selling these Launch wings for 10000 Zeni and buying for 7 TP medals.

I haven't bothered taking many screenshots since I haven't gotten myself a better outfit yet.

Me

Has anyone had any luck importing their XV1 save to a pirated XV2 install? I managed to get it to import my file but then it still failed afterwards claiming it was corrupt. On PC of course.

Rapini is a kind of leafy green.

I swear everyone in the Frieza Force aside from maybe Frieze himself is trying to fuck you.

It's probably related to that whole "is today the day I spill Frieza's coffee and have my whole species wiped out?" thing.
Everyone is desperately seeking friendship, or skinship one last time.

Thanks.

I just want to make sure everyone knows, the claim that the Elder Kai missions are needed for Potential Unleashed is 100% FALSE. The tutorial missions give ZERO reward and are only there to teach you the game.

brought some pudding my dudes

>I swear everyone in the Frieza Force aside from maybe Frieze himself is trying to fuck you.
Yes, exactly.

Hey I saw you earlier! Glad you finally put a shirt on!

Someone redpill me on most overpowered race/gender/build combos

No special snowflake bullshit I want generic overpowered

Its that old joke about male bonding being close to sexual bonding

haven't seen anyone from here yet but I'll keep a look out

I'll be on lookout for you people.

Anybody else on PS4?

Are there any expert missions other than Great Ape Nappa? Can't find them.

Are strike-focused female Saiyans viable now or am I still stuck to spamming Ki blasts?

Don't forget to keep this afloat. At least on the OP for next time.

Why do people make their characters look exactly like existing characters?

i'm using yamcha's bandit shirt now
i dont have any neat clothes, i imported the supreme kai shirt from XV1 but i wasnt feeling it

i also fucked up and left the name field blank so my guy is just named PATROLLER

>Set PS4 date to next Friday
>Use TP Medals to buy Janemba's special and Fasha's armor

Do you really lose all your progress when you make a new character unlike the first game?

I started a bingo dance mob shortly after this pic

There's not exactly a great deal of customization.

>i also fucked up and left the name field blank so my guy is just named PATROLLER

stuuupiddddd

Several. Whats your PSN man?

i am not a clever man

woah RUDE

Repostin my fridge from last thread.

And fuck the artists, here's his back story:

Celcia grew up as a low level member of his species, his familyowning only a single continent on a backwoods planet on the fringes of Frieza's empire. He held a deep seeded resentment for his galactic overlord, since Frieza and family treated even thier own species as disposable pawns. When Frieza sent his men to talk to Heit, Celia's father, to discuss some trade deals, they mercilessly killed him after he refused to sell his land. Celcia swore revenge, but with a Raditz level power, there was little he could do.

However he later heard of Frieza's defeat at the hands of a powerful warrior, who utilized a technique called "kaio-ken" to dramatically increase his power. Celcia saw this as his ticket, and sought out any info he could. He eventually found the scouter logs from Captain Ginyu's fight with Goku, and after pouring over them for months he finally figured out how to pull it off. Knowing Frieza was still alive, and now even stronger thanks to tech, he began intense training to master kaioken. One day, he tried to push himself to the absolute limit, raising the multiplier as high as it could go and held it there. The huge increase in power inadvertently forced his body into the final form, but nearly killed him doing so. After recovering, he continued training to master not only kaioken, but also his newfound transformed state. In time, he felt he was ready to at least challenge Frieza.

Sadly, shortly after this Frieza went to earth and got rektd by Trunks, but he was later approached by TP Trunks and offered a job.

It's less lose all of your progress and more like each character's progress is distinct from each other.

So you won't be able to share anything amongst your characters. At least not yet, anyway.

they're icons
they literally told you what they do and how to use them in some tutorial thingy

go to your player data and change nickname, then press RB (or RT I forget) to change from nicknames to icons

FREEZA FORCE 4 LYFE

There's enough to make yourself not look like a ebin Gohan

alright you jobbers, I finally bought this thing for PC. Do I need a controller to play this game? I don't mind going out for a PS4 controller, but I just want to make sure that its not necessary.

not that guy but I wanted to see the response to this question

Because the majority of options are literally canon character bits and pieces.

And not even the best ones.

Can someone put how to get Unlocked Potential into the fucking OP already so retards stop spouting false info about it?

You get it by Z-ranking all of your rank up quests. Not the Elder Kai shit.

You get that shit out of my face. What are you trying to do, kill us?

I can't find a good top for my marshmallow ghost.

Yeah, I've seen a few recognizable faces in my travels between missions. Game's comfy as hell.

>back story
autist

i'm also wondering this, can you remove them? or ay least get the same set of clothes with no logo?

I would use Mouse+KB if the vertical sensitivity for camera controls wasn't so fucked. It's way too sensitive vertically, and makes playing feel bad, especially because the camera won't move smoothing up and down with a mouse.

Also.

Speaking of which, at what point does online fully unlock? I'm still training with jobbers before starting on PQs

gohan copypastes have been around since XV1

I think its just because he's one of the easiest (or even most possible) to reproduce in the CAC; Goku and SSJB Vegeta only possible with a wig (i think) and thats it

Fuckk

Do we keep specials, clothes, and super souls? I'll be alright if I get to keep my EXP boosting Super Soul

After killing Frieza IIRC.

Which faction is best for a male human striker?

>they change the bloody gaping hole in raditz/goku after they get special beam cannon'd into just a black hole

>in Xenoverse 2 there's literally nothing, their clothes and body are completely intact

C O M E O N

She looks like a candle.

>checked IGN
>expected 7/10
>saw 7.5/10
close enough.

It literally doesn't matter. You have to join every faction regardless to beat the game

I DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS HER COOKING IM SORRY

I think I have seen a couple of you guys passing about.

Say that to my face fucker not online see what happens!

I really like this emote. It's so comfy

my favorite part of xenoverse 1 online was everyone doing the dead yamcha emote in one location

I took a new one just for you.

Damn he's a big nigga

Beat Frieza

The sort of theme I wanna go for is explosive type skills. This is what I've got so far, and it's been working out pretty well, though I'm open to suggestions. All I'm really 100% on are the ults, and getting Super Vegeta when it becomes available.

Also I'm curious if you can get the battle armor without a logo.

why is your character blue?

also anti-aliasing not working REEEEEEE

>meditation pose sits perfectly above the water near the waterfall

Freezy Pops aren't sexually aggressive we're just affectionate!

>so my guy is just named PATROLLER
He is a man who needs no name.
He'll swiftly as he came, leave the other combatants of the battlefield in tatters.
He is the typhoon of justice.
He is the defender of man, nay, all-kind.
He is PATROLLER.

>wellitaintgonnasuckitself.jpg

Perfect.

Saiyan Pride, Galaxy Wide.

Time paradox

Alright, which one of you niggas did this?

Unrelated, but to those who've beat the story mode do you think Tokitoki's egg had GT's timeline inside, and that's why Mira turns into a ssj4?

There a reason my chasing attacks sometimes miss? I don't ever remember them missing in the previous game, is the timing different now?

Also am I the only one that really doesn't like the male saiyan basic attacks? They seem very odd looking, especially the weird triple kick or the dashing headbutt.

Try downsampling. 2x native looks just fine.

Probably some redditor

That would actually make some kind of sense.

how fampai

If you have a Nvidia card, go to its control panel and enable DSR.

So I quickly made a second character because I didn't like my first one and was happy to find that my zeni, medals, and inherited moves from the first character carried over.

Does this apply to all new items and moves unlocked? If so I'll be more willing to make alternate characters this time around.

Is there a better way to get the medals things other than doing PQs?

This is Gold Pun, son of Cold Pun.
He has some lofty expectations to live up to.

This was taken pretty early on. I'm still wearing basically the same thing, but with gogeta's gloves since on the Frieza race they don't show up so it's basically just my hands without the weird spike thingies. Kind of wish you could walk around conton in your transformed state.

So QQ bangs are essentially sacrificing armor pieces to obtain stats that overwrite your armor's stats so you can wear for looks?

Because if that's the case, that's pretty sick.

>that CaC
looks like my Xeno 1 saiyan
which i'm gonna remake

Seriously? What the fuck?

Man I wasn't expecting the story mode to be so radically different.

I'm glad we're actually exploring the "Altered Timelines" part instead of OH NO FREEZA TURNED A BIT PURPLE!

>Mfw Ginyu steals Trunks' body
>Mfw all the Giny Force Bantz during the fights

Milk deliveries

Goddamn Yamcha, of all people?
Towa must be getting desperate.

>You feel it too, don't you?

>want to go Namekian to feel like a special snowflake
>too attached to my human's look

Dammit all.

Damn, the Frieza / Cooler fight in the story is the closest I've come to failing a mission so far. Doesn't help that I forgot items don't auto-refill in the slots. Frieza just wouldn't stop stamina breaking me while I was trying to do Ultimates and then comboing me halfway across Namek.

>Try out Dragon Fist
>Absolutely destroy everything with the proper ability setup
youtu.be/btdhHbE7oiw