/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #55

Too soon Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell's MG pixel game: zell999.blog.fc2.com
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
g.e-hentai.org/g/987529/9cfc0a294e/
a.pomf.cat/oeamic.zip
pirateproxy(dot)vip/torrent/16142685/Quest_Failed_Chapter_1
a.pomf.cat/bwjpvq.rar
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ187640.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nth for jealous Sonya

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

forgot to spoiler breakfast post, whoops

I'm a bit sad it wasn't a bigger success, honestly gonna miss it.

Nest vore fox hybrid book, scylla fox, for c91

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
Dinner translation never

I love you, Voreanon

I love you too, anonanon

Every thread until we like it.

every thread until Paradox part 2 releases, then not for like a week or something

Fluffy tentacles up your butt

most likely you into fluffy tentacles

while consuming you

STOP ENCOURAGING HIM.

I love you, VoreAnon!

Reminder that mermaids are a shit and will never be redeemable.

I'll be focusing more on hourlies since not many anons have that much free time to do them, so I'll let you complete Rem, I don't have her at 100% anyway.

Go ahead and do Sitri.

so kinda like g.e-hentai.org/g/987529/9cfc0a294e/

Threadly reminder!

Shit. Rest in Particles.

What the FUCK is going on in this game, these fucking angels and those shitty sisters are fucking ruining everything.
And then i forget my image and have to delete that post.

How TRAGIC.

Awesome

Also, i'll work on other girls while im at it. Thinking of also doing Sala along with Sitri since i have her at max rebirth, so getting the food wont be a hassle. This'll cut the time between getting each introduction so i don't have to wait a day on getting shit like Evening introduction or Daytime introduction.

or since you're doing hourlies, i can do the day,night, evening, morning introductions for girls that we don't have covered yet.

Jesus Christ that ayyy lmao doujinshi posted in the last thread. This is comedy gold. Rest of the work is hot.

you are being taken too soon.

Yeah, you can do that, as I have difficulties getting morning intros.

Awesome, i'll get right on that.

What girls do we already have covered? I got a shit ton of girls and i hope to cut that by skipping the girls we already got.

That's why I suggest a separate checklist to keep track of what we completed everything (exclude partials) instead of that database.

Completed - Suu, Rubero and Carol.

Heard that it's completed - Miia, Youko, Rem and Saki.

Hourlies completed - Sya Hu, Nan Que, Sasami.

Currently collecting hourlies for - Kasuka

Planning to get hourlies for - Shinotcha, Kuu.

Also, all Normal and Rare girls have everything except hourlies done.

a.pomf.cat/oeamic.zip

no counseling, but everything else.

Oh, i'll work on some of the N girls hourlies, I'll start with Ruth once I get Sitri or Shenay done.

Speaking of Shenay she is almost finished, collected her last Hourly and now its just outing text and one more introduction that i need to get.

So that leaves me with Ruth, Sitri, and Sala to fully work on once she's done.

and, well, after i collected everyone periodically introduction and have to wait for the next cycle one.

I honestly think we can get this done.

>Be me.
>Love monster girls.
>Got engaged.
>Wedding is Dec of 2017
>Will live with our parents and save money for the wedding and a house before moving in together September 2017.
>September 2017.
>11 months.

Please please please please please, for the love of god, have Paradox Part 2 come out before then. I love real life vag, but I gotta embrace my inner filth once in a while.

IRL get out
>be you
>love hypertrophy guro futa lolicon
>get arrested for your sick filth
>Trial is Dec of 2017
>will live in the clink and make license plates before being up for parole in September 2027
>September 2027
>131 months

I love you too, Shepardanon

TT said that there are gonna some big news in new year, probably the release date that shouldn't be so far apart from that date.

Wait, does that include cares and bursts and periods? Because I just got done with #35Ghala apart from 23 hourlies.

I have two therapies for her, so I'll reupload when we're doing final consolidation.
Forgot to add, I lack outing dialogue and all hourlies other than 1300.

Oh, so you haven't done those yet? Don't worry with the love burst uniques, I have every Rare girl at 200% by now and maybe I'll just get all the specials in a rar file soon, along with afternoon greetings.

I hope so user. I hope so...

My girl tends to go to bed a lot earlier than I do, so between the hours of 10:00-12:00 I should be good, but it's gonna fucking suck playing these games, constantly worrying in the back of my head if she's gonna walk in. I gotta figure out a gameplan.

Is Edgy dead?

>that talkative zombie
>that note on the wall
>this entire exchange
Chrome's place is almost as great as she is.

Yes. Good riddance.

>

Man, I should really get to play it seeing that it's translated now and all.
I should finish MGQ Part 3 already too. lol

Only the story up to around witch hunt village is translated right now, by the way. The h-scenes practically haven't been touched. Dargoth's current release is also behind his repository, but that's due to him being reluctant to release a 95% story patch when he could go for 100% of it.
I could upload a more current patch if anyone'd like, but it has some typos. Not bad enough to care about so far, but you know.

Full story patch on Halloween. I want to believe

Okay, for R girls, aside from Care (since you have them all at 200, I'll assume you can grab all care texts/sounds/bursts/outings?), I have all outing sounds, feeding, homescreen6, intro/profile (do not have snaps for all), join group, jewelry, both fusions, master, refresh, both shopping. I also have therapy sounds for
#22 Liza(special grocery)
#31 Kuruwa(status up)
#35 Ghala(extra marker)
#37 Rosty(extra marker)
#38 Ai(status up)
#39 Chione(special grocery)
#40 Memeko(special grocery)
I'm listing them now in case anyone has a goal of one therapy per girl.

N girls have most of the same files done. Profile/intro screencapped.

So that being said, I will no longer touch any girl R and below. Just gonna focus on running for those rubies/tickets. Because I still can't believe that I'll die with Cheerleader Suu as my only ruby SR.

pirateproxy(dot)vip/torrent/16142685/Quest_Failed_Chapter_1

>thanks user!

If you want maximum efficiency, go straight for SR tickets. It's better to get a guaranteed HR with a 3000 points worth of SR ticket, than it is to roll 2 rubies and still have 60% chance of Rare each, even considering the extra gacha medals.

rpa extractor
do-da-do-da doo doo
rpa extractor
de-da-do-da-do

The best kind of noises.

who ordered the steamy snek?
two scoops!

Too soon

>Lipstick blowjob

I hope to get the whole MON team before this game shuts down, so far only Zombina (Both) and Doppel

user please have mercy.

I have Zombina, Manako (both) and Tio

Bought my first three. Bondage spooder, sing feesh, finally got roids hors.

Buff hors a best.

a.pomf.cat/bwjpvq.rar

All Love Burst uniques and drama of Rare girls included. Will do outing quotes later.

Alright. That leave only N girls to go, vis a vis the same. Excluding Carol, and maybe Kuu/Emeth/Bisque.

Nia.

I am angry

Just how angry, though?

I want to break Gnosis' limbs

The Succubi are trying to help, or so they say. They're just very bad at helping. Those new Angels though, no one knows what their deal is yet.

You have good taste in best girl!

Nay. More like... neigh.

What are these from?

Quest Failed.

Meanwhile, I'll post my favorites of part 1 recruitables.

That scene was amazing.

Just pushed more edits that fix the worst files. Couple more to go, some translation left, and some smoothing out that will probably wait for the next patch because a few mistakes are inevitable anyway.

>centaur Luvia
Can't unsee.

vore?

Anons that like vore should like this game. There's a demo in english here

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ187640.html

I'm glad they're finally working on a sequel.

I hope we get to fuck Sonya right in her totally-human-I-swear pussy

Yes, hoping the harpy get vore attack as well

And dry fish, and succubi, and corruption/dark elf.

Satan is that you?

I'm pretty sure another user had buff hors, right? I've gone ahead and saved her care sounds and dramas just in case. Will probably have her outing and Burst voice by the end of tonight. I need to level her up for a more viable second god team anyway.

SuccuSonya soon (I hope)

Possibly.

Please look forward to it.

Now that's more like it

For those curious, 1 feather=2 brushes=10 scratchers
Put another way, 5 feathers perfectly touching will get you 50% affection, 5 Brushes get you 25%, 5 scratchers get you 5%. Haven't checked respective pricing.

Alternatively...

Honestly this one looks hotter. You know its gonna be cold tuna femdom or something, while is gonna be vore tail and fish-drying

>cold tuna femdom
Or sounding

Buff hors update
Done
>outing voices(start, end, plus 16, item get)
>care(16+idle, 6*drama texts)
>home screen(5+idle)
>love burst uniques (5, 7, 13, 14, 24, 25, 26)
>master, refresh, feeding, 2*shopping
>1*hourly, 1*period

TBD
>23 hourlies
>3 periods
>outing quips screencaps

Did I forget anything?

Well, this one got a surprisingly normal scene given her appearance and Xelvy in general.

Also finished her profile and introduction stuff.

What's in the chest /mggg/?

>The chest was actually a Mimic!
>Frost Works is never heard from again

Time for 2nd best spirit.
Wonder how their power is going to work in this game.