PlayStation 4 General #371 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Queen Edition

========================================

>Steins;Gate 0 launches November 29 in NA, November 25 in EU
gematsu.com/2016/10/steinsgate-0-launches-november-29-north-america-november-25-europe

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution new trailer, seven new characters and army branches detailed
gematsu.com/2016/10/valkyria-azure-revolution-new-trailer-seven-new-characters-army-branches-detailed

>Gravity Rush 2 ‘Gravity-Tsu #4’ live stream archive
gematsu.com/2016/10/gravity-rush-2-gravity-tsu-4-live-stream-archive

>Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash opening animation
gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-opening-animation

>Yakuza 6 details baby comforting, temples and shrines, cat cafe, spearfishing, more
gematsu.com/2016/10/yakuza-6-details-baby-comforting-temples-shrines-cat-cafe-spearfishing

>Final Fantasy XV details elemental magic, ring magic, daemons, travel, more
gematsu.com/2016/10/final-fantasy-xv-details-elemental-magic-ring-magic-daemons-travel

>Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix announced for PS4
gematsu.com/2016/10/kingdom-hearts-hd-1-5-2-5-remix-announced-ps4

>Akiba’s Beat coming to Europe in Q1 2017
gematsu.com/2016/10/akibas-beat-coming-europe-q1-2017

>Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture, The Deadly Tower of Monsters, more free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in November
gematsu.com/2016/10/everybodys-gone-rapture-deadly-tower-monsters-free-playstation-plus-subscribers-november

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.asia.playstation.com/id-en/4206/2016/10/ps-plus-free-games-for-nov-2016/
youtu.be/QWgqm04c8Os
eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-inside-playstation-4-pro-how-sony-made-a-4k-games-machine
nintendolife.com/news/2016/10/persona_5_nintendo_switch_6_months_after_ps3_4_release
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dreams is literally never coming out

blog.asia.playstation.com/id-en/4206/2016/10/ps-plus-free-games-for-nov-2016/

I met a 46 year old man today. I asked him if he'd heard about the Playstation 4 Pro. He told me he knew what a Playstation was in a confrontational tone, almost as if I'd insulted him. Then I asked him, "But do you know what a Playstation 4 Pro is?"

At this stage, his friend chimed in by saying it sounds like another PS4. Apparently, I was making it too obvious. Then the man agreed, and said he'd heard of it, but it does just sound like another PS4. He doesn't understand why that's supposed to mean something to him.

I asked him, "What do you think it is?"

He said that it stands to reason that if it's named differently, it must mean there's something different about it. But not that different since it's not a whole new name. He then said he thinks it incorporates some additional capabilities that makes it easier to use for the working professional. I told him that's not the case, and that it's just a better PS4. The man's friend then chimed in again, sounding really disappointed. "A better PS4? But I just bought a PS4 two months ago."

I told them they can still play all their games on the PS4 Pro so they don't need to worry. The man laughed and said he doesn't have a PS4 anyway; why would he need to worry about playing the same games? I asked his friend if she had an Xbox One. His friend said she hadn't bought one because she was waiting on the Xbox Scorpio. The man smiled when he heard that. She continued by saying she decided against buying the Xbox One since it had been announced another, more powerful version was releasing.

The man then asked me, "Why didn't you let customers know about the PS4 Pro earlier so they wouldn't buy a weaker product?"

I told him I still had much to learn, and that someone like him could better teach me the way of this life. He smiled, gave me a pat on the back, and told me not to worry. Everyone makes mistakes. I asked him what his name was. He told me it was Phil.

I said, "Phil?"

He answered, "Phil Spencer."

link to vid with qt pls.

youtu.be/QWgqm04c8Os

that's not the vid. they are not on that pink comfy couch.

If you are referring to the girl in the webm, it is in that video. Go 1 minute in

shit my bad. i skimmed ahead. man working at mm would be fun, all these qt hipster girls. full stream with her wen.

damn that whole timelapse part was amazing. wish they would make full videos like that instead.

why is aqua so delicious?

>Generic blue haired anime girl
No thanks

>generic

>Daily reminder that the biggest ps4g slut is actually female.
Who?

>we actually died

/nintedog/ taking over.

As Saturday morning watch commander I take full responsibility.

>sat morning
>yuropoor

He's australian

not an argument

>kangapoor

nyonmyan is pure, she's going to be my waifu

standard bumping post #1 for Saturday 12:17pm 29/10/2016

ded
we should merge with nintygen to be honest

Those are tits of a guy, holy shit we have trannys here

/psg/ Playstation General when?

Who's getting Root Letter?

I'm bored

I don't understand electronics. Will the ps4 pro work on my shitty old tv? My tv has the red white and yellow ports, and the ps4's cables don't look like they work with it.

Get a 4k TV or HDTV or anything that has hdmi

They do not. You either have to buy an adapter or a new tv

Literally everyone who has played it has told me it's fucking garbage, so no I'm not.

>EA will soon start hyping Mass Effect
>People will say Mass Effect 3 wasn't that bad
>There are people ITT that will buy a new Mass Effect

Do you know a decent brand for a converter? Everything I've found has a lot of people saying it doesn't work.

Honestly, if you can afford a PS4 Pro you should go ahead and buy a TV.

I guess, but I like my old TV. It's comfy. And converters are way, way cheaper than a new TV. I don't see much of a point in getting a new one.

>feeling nostalgic for rhythm games
>buy Rock Band 4
>RB2, Green Day: RB and Lego RB can no longer be exported if you didn't redeem the export code within the 5 year licensing period
T-thanks Harmonix. In the trash your game goes.

So I have money for Christmas for once, having gotten a job this year and all...

Can anyone throw up a recommended games & upcoming image?

Dunno if it's up to date

It's not, Dreams is on the list and it is literally never coming out

I be deep in the cold cold ground before I recognise vitagen.

but me3 wasn't that bad and I will be buying me4. I'd buy a ME collection if they made it for ps4 since I only ever pirated it for pc.

if the script leak never happened the narrative for 3 would've been perfect.

>but me3 wasn't that bad
user please don't make me redpill you. Just don't do it

why don't you try me nerd I'll fuk yuo up

I'm in love with this game. It's so much fun and it's got such an abundance of charm.

ew

when is sora dlc coming out?

Is this worth playing if you've never played a Final Fantasy game? From what I've seen, it looks like it's mostly for fans.

Eclipse mode is some weird shit

>Is this worth playing if you've never played a Final Fantasy game?
For sure. The people who have played the games will pick up on references and such but it's not required.

Thanks, friendo.

Double thanks because like 90% of that shit isn't on the /v/'s recommended page.
And most of the stuff on the /v/'s recommended page I have on Steam anyway...

I am

Why does the youtube app on my ps4 always only play in SD?

100mbps connection here but youtube keeps being shit to me and only on my ps4.

Netflix, hulu etc all run in 1080p almost instantly.

So who is getting FFXV?

everyone?

Pre ordered the collector edition

It will be shit
And people shouldn't be surprised, virtually every piece of promo material for it points toward that outcome
You people are delusional for seeing any redeeming features in that game
Screencap this and apologize for all the shit-slinging replies you're going to give me right now once the game is out and you realize I was right

I'll be getting it. I hope it has Pro support from day 1.

At this point, I'm only interested in seeing how it gets received. The game has been tortured and them having to delay it to November (for an incredibly ridiculous reason) after holding that huge event announcing the original September release date tells you everything you need to know about how this game was handled. I'm sure it'll do fine and sell millions but this game needs to be damn near perfect otherwise it's gonna get eaten alive once the hype wears off. There's so much more I could say about how I feel regarding the game but it's all just whatever at this point really. To you guys buying the game, I really hope it's everything you were hoping for and more.

Anyone try out the new Beserk game ?

ahem can you people please not be dead

I'm exhausted. I fapped like 9 times to nyonmyans tits.

>nyonmyans
Who?

this

Can't see it senpai. Were the tits nice? I could go for a good fap right now.

looks like a tranny.

Is there already more information about how the Pro will improve performance/graphics in games excluding the so called 4K and HDR?
And will it improve performance in unpatched games like bloodborne and the witcher 3? I know they won't get 60FPS but will it atleast help with getting a stable 30, or will it be exactly the same as the regular PS4

If it doesn't get a Pro patch it won't get any benefits from pro, it will run just like a regular ps4.

Forget FFXV, we 4 days from Atelier Firis

Nyonmyan be my gf pls

That's a waste, would have been great if it would atleast prevent frame drops below 30. As it is now I wonder if it it worth almost double the price to buy a pro instead of a regular.

I'm sceptical on this one. Sophie wasn't great and actually I don't want to be reminded of the awful cast that was in that game.

Cheery good morning to you guys

I'm worried too, but I think this is another transitional Atelier where they get used to developing on the PS4. It's going to look better than Sophie but that doesn't mean that it'll be good....

You could read this:
eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-inside-playstation-4-pro-how-sony-made-a-4k-games-machine

but short version is: A little
Look forward to the OS being terrible on non-Pro systems if their coders can't keep up.

Nyonmyan seems like she'd take such a hard fuck. She's so soft looking. Want to get between those ass cheeks.

I really tried to get into AotMB but the game just looks like a turd. I'm nota stickler for graphics, but there are minimum standards for a current gen game and this one really did look like ti was a remaster of a ps2 game.

Where are these pictures at user?

pick the little girl, fag

i don't think trannies exist in Russia

Will be getting a PS4 for cheap via my work (work at an electronics store) soon,

Recommend me games

Fav genre is RPG, but i like most shit that isnt CoD

Get some RPGs my dude

I had a dream about nyonmyan tonight
>you will never know a cute ps4g girl
>you will never cuddle with a cute ps4g girl
>you will never find love

What are the recommended ones besides Final Fantasy, i know theres quite some RPGs on ps4, but i wanna know what you guys think are the best ones

witcher 3, bloodborne

Someone tell me who the hell this nyonmyan girl/guy is

Bloodborne (good), Disgaea 5 (depends on taste), Atelier Sophie (decent), God Eaters (depends on taste), Digimon Cyber Sleuth (decent), Odin Sphere (good), Star Ocean 5 (decent), Akiba's Trip (decent), Bastion (good) and you probably know FFVII/X/X-2/XIV/Type-0.
There's also stuff like I am Setsuna, but I'm yet to play it.

Some r9k autismo fell in love with tits, just ignore it.

There is Megadimension Neptunia VII too, which is decent enough

>Some r9k autismo fell in love with tits, just ignore it.
I just want to see the tits man.

redemption

r8

Get NA SoI Ascension

oh it got an upgrade, thanks for letting me know, ill just remove it and wait till the upgrade gets cheaper

ill just add ratcher and clank or something

>page 10

What game is that?

Nevermind, I'm guessing It's Persona 5?

Yoshida the cuck

nintendolife.com/news/2016/10/persona_5_nintendo_switch_6_months_after_ps3_4_release