/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit! →
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

January 12th 2017 is the release date of V3 in Japan.

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=dm_g6x05OoA

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOPf

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11524149
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tokomaru happy ending!

MONACA~!

NO

DELET THIS

Oh boi.

Threadly reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will dry out and start to wither.

with cum

How's it going, trashman?

Hey can you throw this in the trash as well?

Its a bad edit and I feel they could do better.

I agree with this guy.

done

delete this

More.

Thank you trashman.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kaede, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything despair in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on hopebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the classical music club, and SHSL pianist. What music do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Sorry but they're proud property of Rantarou Amami.

Liars get out

Must we repeat this conversation once again?

Reminder~
Monacas are for head-pats, shoulder rides, and for fighting Tony Abbott in Monaca's name~

tfw still no OST

What does this mean

they are the main trio

Sample is the mastermind

Would Monaca get along with Manaka?

[spoilers]Hey Maki it's me Mikan[/spoilers]
Rantaro please go and stay away

Must we, second place?

Don't you have rabies to spread?

I hope not. I am growing tired of your insipid banter, 16th place.

They will have a threesome.

As long as you know your place, there will be no argument here.

I know my place very well. You clearly do not know yours, however.

If you know your place then be a good little dog and fetch the remote while I pet 1st place.

I understand both of our places. It appears you understand neither of ours. Now, go to your designated corner, Ultimate NTR.

strawpoll.me/11524149
Don't forget to vote voting ends 9PM EST

No master dick for you tonight. Going to leave your stubborn ass starving again. I'll have fun with my Kaede.

Keep your delusions to yourself. We'll only let you watch if you remain quiet, pig.

There's a reason why I haven't disowned you. You're just too much fun. Trying to bite the hand that feeds you. Kaede was like that too originally.

You are testing my patience. Keep your fantasies to yourself, or your viewing privileges will be revoked.

How cute. My 2nd place dog thinks my privileges can be revoked. There's only two things you can do. Bark and obey.

This is your last warning, pest. Be quiet, or I will remove you.

Or you can just fetch me my remote like I politely asked. Why can't you be more like Kaede? There's a reason why she's always by my side and you're always sleeping outside.

I wonder if you are genuinely deluded enough to believe that this sick fantasy of yours is actually real, or if you desperately pretend to try to preserve the last meager shred of pride you have left.

It's not fantasy if it's a reality. You seem to be getting us mixed up, 2nd place. Your desire to overpower me is the fantasy here.

Oh boy, the plot thickens

16th place, I have no desire to overpower you. You are simply too weak to be the superior of anyone. Now, due to your stubborn insistence in continuing your pathetic delusions, you will not be allowed to watch. If you beg hard enough, I may consider reinstating your privileges in a few months.

If anything your stubbornness tortures me in a way because I want to ravage you in bed like I do Kaede but that wouldn't be good discipline on raising dogs. Why can't you simply behave?

As if I would ever lower myself to being with the likes of you. You are in no position to ask me to "behave", and you know that.

Why can't it just be a threesome?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

cause rantaro is disgusting.

You have the option to "walk away" yet you never do. I think you want to be with me just as much as Kaede does but to save pride you try to spite me but making an attempt on Kaede to make me suffer for taking her first and not you.

are you faggots still at this RP shit?

go to /trash/ for that, there is literally a thread specifically for dumb shit dangan rping there.

I REJECT YOUR SPIRIT

we're not talking about kiibo though.

ok then inject my nuts directly into your throat, I know you would like that.

More delusions. Neither I or Kaede wish to have anything to do with you, as you are fully aware. You say I can walk away as if this place is yours, when you and I both know that it belongs to Kaede and I. You are the one who has always had the option to walk away.

I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DERAIL MY ATHLETES THREAD ANY FURTHER

I just want DR on Scorpio Kodaka...

Suck me.

When I come back on, I expect to see more cute gay guys. Preferably bara.

I'm not sorry.

Whatever you say Maki. Keep pretending I don't exist in your fairy tale. It makes the reality of me owning you that more fulfilling.

YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Danganronpa will never ever EVER go to Xbox platforms. It's future is with PS4, Switch, Steam and PS5.

cute

I have become bored by your yammering. I will not indulge you any further. Try to convince yourself that you "own me" as much as you like. I will not dignify you with any more replies.

Don't be.

Why was she blushing?

saw my cock

She's a fujo and she saw shit.

Saw Izuru kill someone in an epic fashion so like her sister she's also wet for Izuru.

it was the scene where they saw izuru kill that one student council member.

>PS5

Will never happen.

Will you fuck the robot or let the robot fuck you?

Am I getting paid?

...Sure.

AMD confirmed it. It's happening 2019.

I'll butffuck the robot until he overloads.

Sure I'll fuck the Robot then. 20$ up front.

Nice one, love the pun.

20$...?
I honestly expected you'd pay more but sure. Deal.

>pay
*ask

GO HOME WHITE PIGGUS

k

GO HOME KOKU-JIN

That's because I'm going to write a book about it afterwards. I call it Inside the Machine. Then when the inevitable movie comes out. Out I'm going to me rolling in money.
But I am home?

Damn, you smart bastard. You know how to play the system, I like that.

Why do you think the same characters keep getting grouped together like this

Thanks I try.

Might be a chapter thing, each group represents who will be relevant in each chapter.

Because it's the people they'll get close too. This poster proves it.

Rantarou's position kind of reminds me of Kyoko's position in the boxart.

Most of its just for promotion purposes and some could just be hinting at relevance for each interaction and chapter.

Where is the OST? anyone have it?