Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

Xenoverse 2 Release date(s)
NA: October 25, 2016
EU: October 28, 2016
JP: November 2, 2016
Microsoft Windows
WW: October 27, 2016

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=7atfhxXKr-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6jopUotpvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thoughts on Giant Namek? It's hilarious and super stylish, and the stamina drain could be worked around. But it's moveset isn't great and it's very hard to close gaps/get any kind of combo going with it. On top of that it's damage seems a little lackluster. I imagine it's attacks scale off of basic strike attacks, which makes it even more depressing considering I have like 40 points dumped into strike at level ~30 something.

I'm a little disappointed by it desu, just find myself spamming a couple mouth blasts and maybe trying to get off a grab. Might ditch it entirely for another transformation.

>dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/
That link doesn't work, senpai. I need to tell them to fucking fix the goku wig. There's a shiny spot on the back of your head, if you stand next to goku/turles/black they do not have this shiny shit. It's all black and looks good. Also HAIR PHYSICS FOR THE WIGS

On another note. Anyone find the frieza accessory or cell accessory? I got both of their armor sets.
I can't find a fucking frieza race skin color that matches the armor set though. I hope the accessory covers the head for the most part.

Post CaCs

Do you guys notice the shiny spot? Is it a big deal for you, to people who wear the goku wig?

So I'm new to this series but I gotta say... This game is plain fun. It seemed really easy at first but I just got my ass whooped by Freize and Cooler trying to unlock that town flight.

Is there anything I should spend my money/TP on? Also I made Piccolo my master, is this a good idea or should I change it?

I can't believe I almost passed on this game.

Get potential unleashed to get that super namekian vibe.

Whoever you make your master, take any version of them with you on PQ's to help raise friendship meter, and talk to them frequently they'll give you items. If you max the meter you get a super soul that boosts assists.
If you get beat up too much during a mission, your mentor will come help you out. IIRC those are the only reasons to choose a certain mentor. And they train you during elder kai missions.

Save all of your TP for the TP shop. Always go do milk side quests for TP.

By assist i mean, sometimes when you use your mentors abilities you'll get a z assist on the ultimate.
youtube.com/watch?v=7atfhxXKr-U

Milk delivery is so fucking annoying.

How goes the time patrolling?

It is.
>first target is right on front of me
>second one is up some stairs and behind a building, not bad
>milk breaks as i walk up the steps
what the FUCK?

Can I get banned for cheating during this milk delivery shit? I'm sure there's going to be a trainer that allows me to fly or something during milk delivery. fuck this shit

I feel you.

>3 targets, one up the stairs by all those apartment building things
>Finish all of them, returning from that one
>step off the stairs onto the road
>drop crate for no reason

Took a break for some PQs after that shit.

It's going good. Looking to get into expert Missions now, if i can find them.

Dark colored rifts are new ones, the lighter purples are already completed. They'll pop up in random locations after you beat the newest one

>playing through the guru missions to get the final egg so I can get the rest of the expert missions
>beat the last one and talk to guru
>wtf guru where is my egg
>nail: lol here's mission 1 again start over fag
God damnit why can't I just fight them all through like I did with Vegeta or Saiyaman

Are the elder kai tutorial missions necessary?

where do i get the tao pai pai pillar from preordering? all ive got is this hoverboard

Just started playing.

Why can't I see other real players in the city? Do you have to reach a certain point in the game?

Wait, you need to do the Guru shit? I've been ignoring it from the start.

And how far in till you unlock Chi-Chi armor?

So Mentor assist for ultimates is that still in 2? And if so does that apply to stuff like Final Shine attack that they don't teach you?

the postgame missions require you to finish all 5 time rift sidequests. Feeding Buu, taking over freiza corps, protecting guru, etc.

Anyone find any good reinforcement super souls? There's one that increases ki/stamina once when you use a reinforcement skill, but most others seem pretty bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6jopUotpvY

>tfw female majin buu armpit sweat

Decided to put my human striker on hold for a bit. That nigga fuckin shit up too damn much and I ain't even got to try all these damn ki blasts I've been getting.

So I've moved over to a Majin for a while but I ain't really wanna be fat. Why can't I make a damn super buu?

how the fuck does gum sweat

Did anyone's cutscene fuck up when you give pudding to Beerus? He was holding a case while a clone of the case was stuck in my body.

Different cutscene, but:
>Gohan finally beats cell
>Constantly has that dynamic kamehameha tunnel light around him the entire time, even when laying down

> pans ultimate stuns locks again
>the stunlock itself does a fuckton of damage before the main blast itself
You think they would have learned their lesson with how broken this ultimate was last game.

So was the egg mira absorbs the one containing the timelime of GTverse? Is that why he looks like some kind of SSJ4 reject?

Melee this time around is super fun

>TP fixes and watches over multiple timelines
>there's a saiyan from a timeline where bulma is queen of the saiyans
>red ribbon vs majin timeline
>super human timeline
>the timeline we deal with is 1 or two guys turning purple and getting stronger than they should be

Holy shit, they sure buffed the hell out of time patroller encounters in PQs.
>There's now three of them
>Can actually take a beating and dish out some damage if they built them right
At least you have more chances for shit.

So, does the to medal shop have new items every weekend?

I just want my Kakarot didn't crack his head and get brain damage timeline goddamnit.

Just a long-ass timeline of Kakarot and Radditz fuckin shit up and getting strong as hell.

a-at least we get the movie villains

please tell me we can get Cell (first form's) zametsu bullet grapple ultimate

So, i was thinking....

Could a Freezy-Pop that uses Ki Blast Supers, but with little to no Ki Blast investiment actually work decently?

It seems Golden Form gives an absolutely massive increase to Ki Blast Supers (~30%), and from what i have seen, even with 0 investiment and max buff, Ki Supers deal quite a lot of damage for this race. By not investing in Ki Blasts at all, you could spend these stat boosts elsewhere.

Save scum and use dragon balls to change stats and use training mode to see how much of a difference it is. like

0 ki blasts-50-100-125

Making a Buu gal as a secondary.
Can't decide on:
Purple vs Teal skin
Name (Ambrosia, Eclair, or Cannoli)
Care to help a fucker out?

Go to options, last slide is vehicle settings.

Pretty sure they removed Z-Assists.

Question, I'm running a ki build on a saiyan
I'm level 76 and use super vegeta
My attributes are pretty balanced
What should I put points into when I reallocate at level 80?

I think they still mention them in the character creation screen when you look at saiyans

Save scum and use training mode to see what stat spread you like better.

Tfw phone posting and Veeky Forums has more shitty add

Where do TPs come from?

ive been lurking here a bit and am concidering getting this game. i played the hell out of xenoverse 1 and liked it, is there enough differences to make it worth it? should i get it on Steam or PS4?

>have 8 full bars of stamina
>lose all 8 bars to one charged punch
>flop around like a fish until either all stamina is replenished or KO'd
NICE GAME FAGGOTS

>Kaioken
>Full Power Charge
>Rise to Action
>Kaioken Kamehameha
>4x Kaioken Kamehameha
>Body, don't fail me now!

Fun mode activated.

Use friezas super soul that reduces damage taken during stamina breaks.

that doesn't excuse the fact that one punch can wipe all of your stamina to begin with.

> Why cant i spam my Ults without fear of repercussion?? REEEEEEEE

People still collecting Gohans?

You can block stamina breaks.

by that retarded logic it should be okay to lose all of your health from one grab

>fighting Whis and see up his skirt.
>time for a shameful fap

>getting hit by a very slow and easily telegraphed move
>WAH ITS DA GAMES FAULT
I bet you complained that Super Saiyans lost their infinite ki spam.

Is there something wrong with the Great Saiyaman pose? It said I unlocked it but its not in the list anywhere like Great Saiyaman 2. Went through the pages several times to make sure.

Eraser gun drop is bugged right? It has to be. The fucking skill wont drop no matter what. I've done Ginyu and the Fruit 20+ times and still no drop. Fucking feels like I'm playing Xenoverse 1 again with this cancer RNG

How the FUCK do you get control type C on pc? All that's available to me is rebinding the buttons, but the geniuses at DIMPS mapped the ultimate attacks with boost dash for some reason, so rather than using R2 and L2 to trigger them, I have to press R2 and X, which is awkward as fuck and also fucks with my super attacks. Why couldn't they just keep the configurations from XV1?

PC or PS?

I have ascended!

Finally not made a shit one

So what's the go on making a good QQ? Does anyone have a list of what adding items does to it?

Is it worth turning super saiyan over a saiyans regular form? the slower ki recharge seems like a bummer.

use mixing capsules (High preferably) and armour pieces that don't actively fight against each other in stats.

>i can totally predict every single move of my enemy why can't you
PvP maybe but the AI? not so much.

Super Saiyan lets you teleport when you use charge attacks, so it makes it a lot easier to land Galick Guns/Kamehamehas/Evil Explosions. Saiyan waifus have never been more viable.

what determines the level of the QQ bang?

So it would be pretty good for a strike saiyan as well I take it?

The level of the 2 items fused, along with the level of the extra material

It's garbage as fuck I don't know how anyone was complaining it was OP

Does anyone feel like the PQ's drop hardly anything compared to XV1 or is it the latter ones that have numerous and decent sets

Because with max stamina your super armor is basically invincible, and then you can just max out basic attack and just punch.

Can you dye clothing that isn't the starting gear?

Fuck me I can't Z-rank this advancement test. Just keep gettin S.

Got
>Under 3 minutes
>80% or more health
>3 Super finishes
>Finish with ultimate
>Finish transformed
>20+ hit combo

I mean damn, what the hell else do I need?

How often do PQs drop skills? Trying to farm Kaioken here.

A lot more than the first game, but still not character clothes for whatever reason.
I still can't get Z Rank one the Saiyan Saga PQ where you fight Tien/Krillin/Yamcha at the start. Not sure why, don't get it, transformed finish, combos, just absolute devastation.
Drops pretty much every time for me as long as the Ultimate Finish happens.

So, how do you take the super advancement test? Do you have to Z every other test? There's a trophy for completing the super test

Not all but most yes

>50 runs and no Eraser Gun
Nice game Scamco

Kill yourself.

Will they ever update the wigs so they'll go along with transformations?
I want my goku wig to change when I go super saiyan dimps pls

I kinda wish that you could opt to skip the tutorial stuff, or have an option to start a new character with their game beat as well so long as you've beaten it with at least one other character. I guess it's at least good enough that you share skills and whatnot across all characters.

Le kill yourself meme XD. Seriously cunt go try to get Recoome's shitty skill you won't fucking get it cause it's broken

Keep crying bitch.

Lmao bet you won't try the quest for it then. Cause then you'll prove yourself wrong and stop responding like the faggot you are

>no CC battle-damaged turtle hermit gi

>Only generic Saiyan armor from the start can be colorable
>Still 50 sets of the same Saiyan gloves/boots
>Still missing some random ass sets like Vegeta's Android Saga armor

I question their choices sometimes. You'd think enough people bitched about colorable character outfits from the first game enough that they'd let that happen.

do specific dragonballs drop from certain pqs? I just need the 1 star ball.

>sorry guys no playable giant characters
>have playable giant namekians instead!
people wanted tails for their saiyans and playable great ape forms. look how far that got.

Tiny baby, tiny patience, tiny brain, tiny dick. BIG TEARS though.
Your mother must be so proud!

Not as far as I can tell. I think you can only hold one set at a time and whenever a dragonball drops its one of the ones you need. So keep grinding.

>tiny patience
>mfw I've gotten all skills in XV1
No

>mommy says my peepee will grow bigger when i dick shame other people on the internet!
you have to be 18 to post here friendo.

Is there any way I can view all available clothing options yet?

lmao samefag nerd virgin your tears aren't even good your leaking everywhere like a wet pussy get dicked loserfag lmao

When do I unlock goku ss4, vegeta ss4, gogeta ss4, and vegeto ssj
I beat them in pq 100

No

stop responding to him and he'll fuck off.

Can Vegito even go SSJ2? I'd assume he could, but it'd be massive overkill for a cocky Vegito against Super Buu.

How fucking strong would SSJ2 Vegito even be?