/nepgen/ - Neptunia General thread #1064

>Previous thread:

> Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

> Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls released worldwide.

> 4 Goddesses Online Links and Info

gematsu.com/2016/10/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-image-trailer#T4cPcmDrn6BsyQKWY.99

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-runs-unreal-engine-4

gematsu.com/2016/09/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-verts-room-teaser-website-opened

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/mail/

Confirmed to be PS4 only. For now.
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840067939691008
Will always feature online game.
gematsu.com/2016/10/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-ps4-launches-february-9-japan

> MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies released on Steam

store.steampowered.com/app/496810/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWKB1Zxg84s
compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/room/mail/
twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for I love Fang!

Gaynon is my waifu

Spear! Spear! Spear!

Gaynon is everyone's waifu.

You're not Gearnon ;_;

I love Nepgear!

If you can be nepgear, then I can be gearnon

I'm going to post this every thread until they added Rena to next Neptunia game.

>gayfag has a gayfag
We're reaching new levels

Oh is that so?

I don't think CH lurks here, user.

post yfw 4go never gets localized

mfw

NepuBuran

I'm not so sure about this

OP, please check the links next time before posting.

I know it's hard and you want some non-deserved (You)'s, but it literally takes no time and more than some will be really grateful to you.

Shoo shoo, go away, you have a man now.
This one is mine.

Fuck off and die. You had plenty of time to make the new thread yourself, but nobody wanted to do it. So I did it.

NO

But IFI does!

youtube.com/watch?v=hWKB1Zxg84s

Why Kurome is so cute

I hereby dedicate this image spot to Best Girl, AKA my beloved nepnep. She is the cutest girl in all of gamindustri and the only goddess I believe in. I love Neptune!

Oh but you do, .
I love Gearnon~!

I love Vert!

Our Perfect Heart is awesome with any weapon!

>27/19
I fucking hate you all

Gearnon is mine!!!

FOAD, retard.

So I'm looking at youtube videos of people playing the online mode for blanc's game and what even is the point? It doesn't even look like they're playing with other people. I only see the one character doing the typical nepU style combat quest things.

No need to feel bad, rest assured he will be happy with me.

Don't forget her smile is the miracle of this world.

He wouldn't be happy with a bully!

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

It does have multiplayer, maybe you're watching people who doesn't have people to play with.

hmm, well, I have to admit that this blanc game is making me think twice about 4go. If 4go gameplay is anything like blanc/nepU, then it will be a serious disappointment and a waste of potential.

I know right, I am hoping it has some heavier feeling like KH, MonHun or Xenoblade.

I would never bully such a healthy young gentleman! I want his cuddles and praises. Maybe you're the one who's planning to bully him!

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/room/mail/

twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008

Actions speak louder than bitching. I mean, words.

bullying is in your nature bully! I bet you wouldn't even work hard to keep him healthy, you just want praises without earning them!

My main concern is that 4go will be a mindless button mashing hack-and-slash. I don't want that shit. It's not fun to me. I know they're calling it an "action RPG," but I haven't seen anything from the screenshots so far that makes me think it will be anything but another NepU/Blanc clone

I saw it. Ultra Noire is the one that stalks Gearnon, and I love Hyper Noire, so I don't have to worry.

I haven't seen anything that makes me think it will be.

This, frankly, makes the game look like just a nepU/Blanc clone with upgrade graphics

Finally a new thread. I can post Vert's imouto now.

>characters all have different stances, therefore different movesets
>item wheel
>likely slower paced, since you have 4 players and fewer enemies
i'm not seeing it.

Morning nepgen

Iris is a cutie

>fewer enemies
check the map. All those red dots are enemies. It's just like blanc's game.

NOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGHHHHHH

I hope they add DM(Desperation Moves) to the bosses, have acceptable hitboxes, dodge mechanics, fast-medium paces(SAO games were too slow for me) and actual challenging enemies.

Maybe I'm hoping too much? What do you guys think?

How are you idiots not seeing this is the Xenoblade combat system

>All those red dots
All 4 of them? 6 if you count the ones that aren't even close to them on the map?

Love you~

N-no! You're being ridiculous! His everything is acquired through hardships, and I shall take them.

You're definitely hoping too much.

Whatever, as long as there's more to the dungeons and quests than just "mash a bunch of buttons to kill enemies and then you're done, yay!" then it might be tolerable.

When entering Gearnons life it is important to make his life easier, take care of him, and keep him healthy! There are no alternative ways to earn his love!

It is similar, not sure if it's a coincidence or blatant copying, but I'm worried about the heaviness, U/Blanc's game is too light and just button mashing. And also that it actually has more to do than just kill enemies.

I figured as much. But I'll keep on hanging until we get a video of it's gameplay.

4 persons party do it cannot be same as U/Blanc.

I think it will be a turn-based RPG.

So the two of you are hoping it has more than just killing monsters?

Of course I am aware! And I have the upper hand, you're a man!

I AM A GIRL!

Well yeah, no shit, if it's just killing mobs then it's already a disappointment.

Then stop playing all RPGs

I'm just saying these people haven't shown that they're capable of making a Neptunia game that isn't turn-based without turning the entire dungeon into basically just one button-mashing combatfest.

On all levels except physical, you also forgot to add your "(male)" there. On the other hand, I am full fledged lady.

"real" girls could never satisfy Gearnon properly! you lack the stamina!

>no treasure chests
>no exploration
it's shit.

My bad, I meant that if 4GO is the same as kill all then it's finished, just like U and Blanc and no crafting like RB3's plans and so on, then it is a disappointment.

how much would you pay for neptunia gaiden?

Man, you guys went from 100 to 0 pretty fast.

Ludicrous, I can have a very long stamina! Plus, you lack upper womanly assets to keep his hands busy, you clearly cannot satisfy him at all.

I'm not at 0. I just really don't think nepU/blanc are fun games, and I see a lot of potential in 4go, so I don't want to be disappointed. I really hope they don't screw it up.

>real-time combat with AI partners
Who the fuck thought it was a good idea?

I have breast! they're small but they can certainly keep his hands busy!

>so I don't want to be disappointed
You sound like you already are, so obviously your thought process isn't working.

Of course, exploration, item gathering/hunt, crafting(although it looks like it doesn't have one) would be nice.

Well, other ARPGs have it, depends on how will they program it. And how about if it has multiplayer?

Cute.

Not at all. I like everything I've seen from it so far, but we haven't seen any actual gameplay yet. It could just be a NepU/blanc clone with 4 party members for all we know.

it works well enough in tales of

plus this supposedly has online multiplayer so who cares

The more you say it, the more you sound like that's all you expect at this point.

An androgynous body cannot compare to a true female body, I clearly have the upper advantage.

It worked fine in Xenoblade. Though the AI wasn't really capable of relatively complex stuff like chaining elements with Melia and, IIRC, it really fucking sucked at playing the evasion tank. But I didn't really mind because those two were my favorite characters to play as.

witchgear is CUTE!

Not true! my body is just as feminine and I'm more skilled and dedicated when it comes to serving!

It's fine as long as I don't have to depend on them.

The only feminine body you can ever get close to is Eryn's, and I am better in every way, I can practice and make myself better.

>different movesets
>item wheel
Just like in Blanc's game.
>fewer enemies
Having a few stronger enemies instead of a horde of 1-hit-KO ones doesn't really require a drastic change in gameplay.

You cannot make your body as tuned to serving Gearnon as mine because you are female! a male butt is tighter and made for sex, a female butt also doesn't feel as good to have used so Gearnon will have less fun making you happy in return! you cannot satisfy him!

Speaking of 4GO, how will the Candidates play?

I can see Nepgear, Uni, Rom going similar to PSO2's Wizard, Gunner and Braver. But how will Ram play out?

Neptune is so cute! I love her!

>mfw Witchgear ends up backstabbing everyone and becomes the final boss

Oh yes I can, in fact, I can even be better than you could ever be! A male body and female body go hand in hand and are perfect for each other, a queer such as you can never satisfy a healthy man like him. Additionally, I look like this "Nepgear" woman.

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

If that means I get to kill her then I'm all for it.

Yes!