/aog/ - Attorney Online General

RIP Edition

>What is Attorney Online?
It's an virtual chatroom/courtroom mix we use to perform improv AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Logic Battles and more!
Come join us on our server, Attorney Online Vidya!

>The Main Reference Doc (contains downloads, rules, faqs and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/1ihsVxLVarPMPgGcU4W81CQyv3gPkLvS63GK7k0N78Qw/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Gameplay footage?
Streams typically run in the evening, US time. You can also check out recordings of previous cases via guardlytheguard and lawfuldickish on twitch.

>Role Guides
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Guides

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1gwg1AVZPlPAFy3aWAW28e9lH1vjIk4d8jOt3mChoy74/edit#

>SoJ RIPPERS SIGN UP IN THIS
docs.google.com/document/d/1QH6hFI0oUbr3JOMGLPMiNEY-JJvCN4Q3fugkQdaUV8s/edit?usp=sharing

Previous case:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1v7tKpGVbMsvZ9bRNikmFM-gAqHdMIjgjCAwaMlKtZZI/edit#
strawpoll.me/11528866
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

First for Gina steno is ANOTHER useless retard Mia.

6th for people are still salty that someone did something they didn't like over a virtual lawyer simulator.

reminder 1 month left until aov is dead forever

"i will be shutting down cc" - Lewdton

He didn't say that.

Nahyuta here for real from the case. Loved you all. Im sorry i got tired. happens. Had fun. Thanks for sticking it out for me.

Night.

Gina steno is Names, so it's to be expected.

But Names is a male???

>Mia and Lynne blow the witness the fuck out.

b-bad witness!!
they got luck!
further proof that gina is names

>People are STILL falling

Gina steno is categorically the only good Mia player on the server. Amazing considering she's a huge DGS fag.

She played Mia once. Resharc isn't the only good Apollo player for playing him in one case either.

Considering that we haven't seen a Mia player do well in a case since the ONE case Names did good in six months ago, I'd say that she's the best right now.

Doesn't say shit if she's the only Mia player

Okay, she's the only Mia player and a very good Mia player. Happy?

She played a character once.
At least say she's the only good Mia player if she actually plays that character instead of sampling it.
Which is also why is wrong. She's not the the only Mia player, as she's not yet a Mia player in the first place.

>Names attackers are moving the goalposts THIS bad just to say that Mia is still a shittily played character.

when was the last time mia was even played
and names is dead

docs.google.com/document/d/1v7tKpGVbMsvZ9bRNikmFM-gAqHdMIjgjCAwaMlKtZZI/edit#

Alright, Justice For All's last case landed in the highest possible tier.

Time for Trials & Tribulations now.
Poll will be up in a few.

What did you think about Turnabout Memories, /aog/?

strawpoll.me/11528866

I want to FUCK Young Mia without consent.

I hear Gina steno is available

>nobody has written a fapfic where Dahlia wins in 3-1 and mindbreaks Mia into becoming her personal fuckslut.

Somebody?

"Rise from the Ashes" in "AMAZING" = hoi polloi shit taste.

One of the basic ways to tell whose taste is Kino and whose is pleb is to check what they think about that case. The latter love it automatically because it's "the [epic] final case" of the game. The former are smart enough to realise it's just an embarrassing marketing move trying to retcon in Ema, with a painfully obvious joke villain, horrible background characters & braindead acting.

>To retcon in Ema

Rise From The Ashes came out before Apollo Justice.

Mad your shitty big top isnt Amazing?

Yes? A year before it came out, so he already had her in mind.

Rise from the Ashes is actually Turnabout Big Top tier.

>Your rebuttal is to say that he probably likes [Case I don't like]

How about actually defending Rise from the Ashes as a case you faggot

I don't need to defend anything, you're the one who needs to justify saying that its bad.

Not even but learn how to read.

>waaaaah the defence can't find the obvious (to me) contradiction they should never play again

It's this elitist attitude which is running the game 2bh.

>waaaaah the defence can't find the obvious (to me) contradiction they should never play again

It's this elitist attitude which is ruining the game 2bh.

Why didn't anyone realize this when Names still played?

We did.
But you can't stop people from being massive cunts about everything.

also every prosecutor seems to forget it's much easier to look for contradictions when you aren't pressured by having to ask questions, random bantz and having to formulate an idea of what happened

who am I kidding, I bet most shitty pros never tried defense

>[Deleted]

Serves you right, scumbag. Don't ever post Mia hentai like this again.

>undoes the bandage on his hand
>"A Dragon never yields!!"

There's noting epicer than Nahyuta, is there?

>Unironically uses the word "epic."

KYS

being a Nattyfag is reason enough to kill self I'd say

bump

Mia was being played in two cases at the same time yesterday, she did good in both

post payne

Man this thread is ass

itt we complain about how people do in cases as if AO was serious business

This mentality of taking thi game seriously is what will kill it, just by looking at the plyaer count you can tell it is already dying, remember the old times when it was all just fun and games and people doing bad was no reason to shame them in the thread?

the player count is lower than it was at the start of the year because not everyone can play the same game forever and move on to different games. we would have a higher population if we weren't forced to Veeky Forums.

old days weren't all fun and games either, bunch of people got mad back then as well.

I agree the older days were not perfect, but there was a sort of relaxed atmosphere that was certainly more enjoyable.

It's not like you can reverse the meta. These type of things develop naturally.

>relaxed atmosphere
>doesn't remember how tryhard and un-fun A1 got with its premades

while I do agree that people taking the game too seriously is a problem and that the end goal should be fun, it's been like this since the start.

Premades were all goofy though

It's lower because people take breaks.

AO isn't competitive. People need to get over it.
Yes the Defense will win most of the time.
Yes the Prosecution will lose most of the time.
That's how it goes. That's how the game is set up. That's pretty much the whole fucking point.

A case is made in favor of the Prosecution, then the Defense need to turn it around. The Prosecution serves as a foil to rebut their theories. Not as a wall and not as a constantly interrupting "bantz" machine.
That's the game. If you don't like it, then AOV isn't for you.

This

But point out the obvious and you get "lol DAfags" "defense must win mentality" "go away this is a competitive pvp game"

I don't think anyone disagrees with that

people mostly dislike when the defense gets a win just because they "should", even without turning it around like you say

The problem I have is that there's no way for the prosecution to "win". Every guilty I've ever seen has been an unsatisfying ending from the defense not being able to face the challenge set up for them, and not from the prosecution successfully presenting a case that proves the defendant's guilt. If this really isn't competitive, then we should rethink the format to allow both guilty and non guilty verdicts to be satisfying endings

i've seen a few guilty endings that were fairly satisfactory for everyone involved.

that's really just a case of >storytelling though which a lot of cases lack

ded game
9 in CC

>nobody takes initiative to build
>WOW WHY IS NOBODY BUILDING

Alright AOV you bunch of moaning fucks, Area 1 is building a case.

Come join the Halloween Michael Myers case that's incredibly stacked against the defendant who is also Michael Myers.

It's also in Area 1.

>incredibly stacked against the defendant
>"literally every slot but Lead Pro and Judge is open"

Lead pro left, lead def got filled.

bump

Gina is for ___

Patting head, also toothbrush.

Captcha : 0561 Dental

JOLLY COOPERATION!

NOVICE

BIMBO

Pretty sure Mia won 90% of her cases because of weaponizing her cleavage.

I bet she got some extra objection bluffs/presses in when she subtly showed her nipple to Judge Chambers or male prosecutors who aren't Edgeworth (homosexual).

It's universally agreed both in-universe and out that Mia was a worthless attorney.

Names roleplayed her well.

Yes, worthless attorney but titties won plenty of her case. I would probably nut in my pants if I was on the prosecutor side & saw her dressed like this (back when she was young) and saw her areola_slip.

The only "satisfying" guilty I've ever had was an absolute mess of a meme case. The reason it was satisifying was what said, it needs good storytelling. If the best part of AO is the turnabout, then as it stands right now the prosecution's victory will typically be the worse ending. To have the prosecution get a satisfying victory, they also need a turnabout.
Maybe we could have a case set up in which it's slated in the defenses favor, with the defense calling witnesses to the defendants favor? Make the turnabout the responsibility of the prosecution.
Just a thought.

>universally
>implying

>case set up in which it's slated in the defenses favor
Then there's no case for the prosecution. It would get thrown out. I don't really understand how this differs from a normal case really, just replace prosecution with defence and it's the same thing.

>It's universally agreed both in-universe... that Mia was a worthless attorney.
Replay the first game at some point, please. Don't let AO memes interfere with canon.

>Mia was a bad attorney
>Names was bad

Exquisite bait.

You mean Greg isn't an incompetent memelord?

>It's a Fulton calls a Gina player Special episode.

Fulton needs to fuck off with this nickname hugbox shit. It's cancer.

When I think Ema I think:
>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Coward
>Whore
>Has been taking the same exam multiple times only to fail
>Science geek
>Entitled brat
>Most boring bitch in any room at any time
>Uncooperative as hell
>Hissy fit enthusiast
>Everyone laughs when she tries to look smart
>Sermon-fearer
>Gavinners-dodger
>Snackoo-destroyer
>Always failing to say "glamourous" instead of "glimmerous"
>Runs in the opposite direction at the mere sight of Sad Monk
>Detective work is sloppy and riddled with botches
>Ultra-sensitive
>Feminist
>Worst sidekick
>Doesn't like to party
>Zero coordination
>Slowly reaching Oldbag-tier levels of Edgeworth-fagging
>Tragic all-junk food diet
>Potty mouth
>Failed to take the advice from the great Det. Gumshoe
>Hasn't taken a shower
>Hasn't hit the weights
>Hasn't got a clue
>Not even a Steel Samurai fan
>Fucked everyone she met during her abroad studies
>Awful taste in clothes
>Built up to be Maya 2.0, fails miserably
>Drones on about speaking scientifically - nobody cares
>Is never prepared, needs to check the instruction book first when she already should know what she's doing
>Bullied Apollo Justice for no good reason
>Adored by beta morons
>Cried about Gavin
>Cried about Wright's disbarment
>Cried about being in Criminal Affairs
>Cries when things don't go her way
>Constantly stuffing her face when things get rough - too beta to speak up in court
>Talks shit about Klavier and Nahyuta, is secretly horny for them
>Most laughable failure in Ace Attorney history

>/asp/ memes

how to instantly disregard a post 101

Prepare for buttblasted Emafags to put you the coals.

She might be bad, and not as desirable as Maya for those reasons, but all those are fixable.

>Fucked everyone she met during her abroad studies
This is just headcanon, though.

Also, Nick knack, the spying captcha's back.

He's not wrong.

bump

>skirt-slit between her legs

Only the lowest of office sluts wear that. Around where I used to work, it was known as an invitation by girls who put out.

>Gina steno is so retarded that she actually thinks that a killer and a natural disaster are not the exact same thing.

>Gina steno is so retarded that she actually thinks that a ladder and a stepladder are not the exact same thing.

>Gina steno is so retarded that she thinks that cats are just as loyal as dogs.

>Gina steno is so retarded that she thinks that this game is supposed to be fun.