Arts +10% & NP Gain +5%
>Count Romani Archaman's Hospitality
NP Gain +5% & Defense +3%

-Halloween 2016 gacha:
-5* Assassin Cleopatra
-4* Lancer Vlad

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
- Class dailies have been updated to include new material drops
>New bond CEs:
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php#20161005
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 2/11/2016

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Fuck off

Fuck on

LIZ THREAD

Tamamo!

Sita when?

xth for best Saberface, best Saber, Rider, Lancer, best waifu!

Never ever

>scat on the OP

Thread is already ruined, shitpost to your heart's content.

Distressed Redman.

Best boy.

Roma servants are the best.

Ozzy!

>when an english sounding name adds you and you check the spreadsheet just to realize you wasted time and he's not there

Denied

What's this about Martha being planned for Fate/Zero at one point? Google turns up no further info.

They announced half AP for next week?

Bradamante when?

>Extella campaign announced
>The Gacha provide CE that give unique codes for Extella for in game bonuses.

They wouldn't....would they?
It is not illegal as it is still rolling a normal Gacha.

It's bullshit.

I still haven't gotten a CE drop and I'm so close to just saying fuck it.

>Got my Iri CE by using a single bronze apple
Haven't got shit for the second Halloween part, but CE do drops user.

Reminds me of that comic where Rin tells Shirou to call her by her first name, and doing so makes him sound exactly like Archer. I love shit like this

I am not even bothered to buy the CEs from the shop because of the horrible drop rate. I've only gotten one due to sheer luck.

Can any Servant beat a serious Gilgamesh?

Fuck off Lancecuck

sure.

Yes, me.

TMF: So, I suppose that the presence of Cornelius on the island of Alimago during the flashback was also one of their jokes?

U: Yes, without a doubt. When we got the script back, it was just indicated that a magus would appear, without any other details for us. I had that surprise sprung on me when I received the storyboards. [laughs]

TMF: Is Waver, who swore fealty to Alexander, going to rejoin Ionian Hetairoi after his death? Or is it only people who followed Alexander while he was still living who can rejoin him?

U: It’s an important question to ask, given it makes Waver immortal. And as it wasn’t directly addressed in the story, I can’t say here. [laughs]

TMF: Becoming a vampire normally requires a hundred years, and only one individual in ten thousand can do it. But Shirley came to that point in a few minutes. Does she have a particular latent power which she couldn’t awaken because she died too early?

U: It comes from the potion which Kiritsugu’s father gave her, which has that special property. But because she went mad, it’s a failure.

TMF: Where did you get the idea to make Gilles de Rais appear as a Servant?

U: At the start of Fate/stay night, there was a person in armour, feminine, blonde; so everyone, even me, said to themselves that it was Jeanne d’Arc. But that wasn’t the case. So, to tease the reader, I told myself that I would also have a blonde character in armour, and one would think that it was Jeanne d’Arc. That’s how Gilles de Rais came to be. I am sure that the readers make the same mistake I did.

TMF: A final question on Fate/Zero before we move on to something else. How would Tokiomi react when he learned of Rin’s relationship in Unlimited Blade Works, and Sakura’s in Heaven’s Feel? [laughs]

U: It’s not impossible that he’d turn green with rage, because it slows down their quest for magical power.

Only the left Arturia should have ample breasts.

Liz Alter when?

Him

Uhh what?

Lancelot can, easily. And Achilles.

But who's the best of the best?

I am the spider that set this web. ---Welcome to this wonderful killing chamber.

But isn't that just Carmilla?

Did you mean to copy-paste a different thing? Martha isn't mentioned in there.

Carmilla is like what Emiya is to Shirou. Not Alter.

>managed to get four copies of the wizard CE

Should I try to get the last one for LB it?

Exactly, Martha wasn't planned for Fate Zero. If she was, she would have been mentioned in complete material.

Nobu a CUTE.

Shall we play around some?

That's a nice Mary Sue you got there.

Thanks, here is my Gary Stu.

Archetype-Earth is above world level confirmed. Get fucked Gilgamesh.

You have one too?

mary sue. m-a-r-y s-u-e. MAry SuE.

*laughs*

I think this user doesn't know a thing or two about shiki.

To exit is to vanish. The world flows powered by nothingness. The fruit is rotten, the body is lost, life ceases. Know the meaningless of your death being just another turning gear.

This is your departure from this life. You should take a good look at the world you lived in, the world where your regrets will linger.

I never liked how all of Shirou's poses were so retarded. Give the dude a chill pose, or at least make him look actually cool like Tohno.

Not even sure what a Liz Alter's personality would be like then.

We're back to Mary Sue again.

Pic didn't upload.

Will she be the strongest servant fgog?

Probably an extremely sadistic idol that is into death metal.

No problem, my Servant can turn this weapon into a NP.

Sieg>Shirou>Shiki T.>Shiki R.>Red-headed Scat

Was Grand Order the best or worst thing to happen to Type-Moon?

cute.

I think it's funny how Riyo is practically begging them to let him design a servant.

Anyone using her? I hope she gets new animations soon.

It was the worst thing to happen to my wallet.

Wow your Gary Stu looks so cool. What can he do?

The memest in recent times

>Anyone using her?
She was my favorite Saber until Saber Lancelot was released.

He can get you're servants powers by making them like him for no reason and he can also fuck slutty french girls.

The best thing to happen to Type Moon is Melty Blood. Nothing else can compare.

I rolled every 5* Saber except her.

I have her max ascended. I use her when I need to bring a lot of Sabers. I like her a lot as a character and Huke is GOAT artist. I hope the animations are cool.

She has never left my party since day 1. Eagerly waiting for her animation upgrade. Photon Ray and its color modes feel like they were made to match BAQE cards.

>Herc losing a life to Strike Air

Fuck off /tmg/fag.

>Have Galaxy S3
>Game plays great at launch
>Leave until April this year
>Game crashes occasionally but all good
>Come back again
>Game crashes constantly in battles, can barely do one turn without it crashing.

Any way to help me, or do I have to buy a new phone?

You already posted her.

He can (with the help of his English pink haired trap friend) ruin whole story of a series by being the worst. Its pretty good.

Currently working towards her bond CE.

Upgrade, you poorfag.

To be exact, Arcueid was the best thing to happen to Type Moon. Nothing else can compare.

I wonder if they are going to upgrade her NP after Extella comes out. It was stated to be Anti-Fortress in the Rome chapter and it's still only Anti-Army.

>actually cool like Tohno.
Tohno looks like a dork.

Not even best in her own VN.

Uninstall everything. Just leave FGO.
Delete everything, pictures, audio, books.
It will probably work fine until the next update so you have some time to buy a new phone until then.

I wish I could spend Halloween with the Hassans.

What a unique powerset. Is he also the protagonist, or is he the deuteragonist?

>Not even best in her own VN
Shut up cielfag

>posts the girl that gets cucked in her own route

>bind your account
>delete game
>reinstall

>Herc losing a life to Prana Burst
fixed

Well he isn't wrong, although he posted a picture of the wrong girl.

He's so the protagonist he turns into a big ass dragon, steals the grail then fucks off to his own avalon to wait for his french bitch.

>Tohno looks like a dork
Obviously, but I'm talking about poses. Like here he actually looks like he can fuck someone up and still look cool while doing it. But maybe that's just my knife bias talking because knifes>swords>>>powergap>guns.

>D-ranked GH
Even in Prisma he was less nerfed than this.

Elesia was just 16…

Then Roa manifested in her, making her do widely disturbing things that she had no control over, killing her friends and family, and the entire population of a city.

She had her heart gouged out, freeing her from Roa’s influence. She was dead for 3 years, only to be revived after that, and taken by the Church.

Intrigued by her immortality, the Church did an innumerable amount of horrible things to her, trying every
possible way to kill her. She’s been mutilated many times over, dying eternally and coming back to life in a matter of seconds, having to endure countless inhuman torment…

And the most painful thing about it is… she soon accepted that it was only right as the punishment for her sins. Sins that she didn’t want to commit. She was just a simple girl with a peaceful life.

Who here wants Ozzy to fuck off and drop the last Liz CE

I did. I only reinstalled it a couple of hours ago.
>Implying I make money

It was Strike Air. Invisible Air was already cutting him earlier.

>not getting the drop while first clearing the quests

Wow, I wonder what the other characters felt about that.