Thoughts on buying a 2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS with 200,000km(124,000miles) on it for around $22...

Thoughts on buying a 2008 Porsche Cayenne GTS with 200,000km(124,000miles) on it for around $22,000 CAD Before bargaining. Just wondering if it's worth it cuz it has a high mileage do porsche's generally last long?

Why do you want an suv
Do you need to hold kill kits?
Because you can hold kill kits in a wagon

it's just what i've always driven, and the only type of car my family drives.

literally a re-badged Audi which is why it depreciates like an Audi.

If you can budget 4-5k a year for service and repairs then sure, go for it.

holy shit thats a lot

Why can't you buy a new one?

An old one is going to cost a shitload to keep running. Probably close to what a new one would cost. This is nigger thinking.

Might want to ask them how well these shitboxes hold up then......

Why don't you try some independent thought ?

Idk, a new one is like 95k ish, thats a lot if i finance it... cant afford that desu

It's not that I'm only wanting an suv because of the family, I'm just really used to driving suv's ive driven a lot of sedans before and I just dont like the feeling of being that low to the ground.

Lease it... If you can't afford a 2-4 year lease on a new one you can't afford the repairs and upkeep on a used one.

I mean if you're to get an SUV, Porsches are probably the best. So go for it lul. Cars are not terribly reliable, because they borrowed a lot of Audi electronics.

scratch that a new GTS is around 110k MSRP before taxes, freight, etc etc etc

i'll keep that in mind thanks

ahhh i see alright then

It's a rebadged VW you moron.

OP is a dumb fuck who hasnt dont any research. Seems like youre getting it just for the badge.

>WANTING a Porsche Cayenne
3/10 bait

>najgorsche
>high mileage for an 8 year old car
>this expensive
Yeah, go for it. I'm just a jealous poorfag.

>Paying 22k for a 8 year old Volkswagen
Cuck

See if you can find a Volkswagen Touareg. They're almost the same car, and VW shops are an order of magnitude cheaper when you need to take it in for repairs.

>200k kilometers

jesus christ

no, stay away.

buy a turbo/cayenne S with 1/4 of that mileage instead.

i advise you get maximum a car with 100k kilometers. at 200k that thing is probably ruined.