overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hana song

There's nothing wrong with that...just how fucking stupid are you children?

He missed the Lucio and the hook went into the doorway, the hook's hitbox is bigger than its model, it hits the very side of McCree's hitbox as he's standing in the doorway just barely out of sight and then it pulls him in.

The animation of the hook veers far to the left but that doesn't mean anything, it can veer all over the place depending on movement and correlation, it's just a fucking animation, it has nothing to do with the hook.

You

Are

All

Bad

Tfw no mccree bf

Cutest and best pairing

Hitboxes were bigger so easier to headshot

You could spam scope to quick charge while looking around

Ult was silent if you weren't standing within 10 feet of her when she activated it...so it was always silent. Ult charged very fast too.

Body shot used to deal 150 damage, Zen used to have 150 life, this also allowed one shotting of Tracer too.

Might be more I can't remember

Isn't her ult useless regardless?

Everyone's favourite cum dumpster, Jesse McCree!

reddit
.com/r/relationships/comments/59dp7p/my_21m_girlfriend_20f_called_out_the_name_of_she/

I love Hana.

I fuckin love when there's no enemy Zarya
68 eliminations as D.Va :')

>tfw you're healing your team a minute has gone by and no one has killed anyone on the other team yet

Hello darkness my old friend

iktf
mccree is pure....maybe

Reaper is pretty good but kind of boring desu

Can Blizzard fucking nerf Reinhardt's ult range already? This shit has too much range for how powerful and how little counter-play it has
>J-Just don't stay close to him
Doesn't matter, this shit covers most of the fighting spots in the game. The only good counter to a Rein's ult is a Rein of your own, same shit happens to Ana and old Widowmaker. Time to swing that nerf hammer, Blizz

>quickplay

what was the dpi and sensitivity settings for overwatch again? Finally got a mouse with the ability to set dpi

comp boy

3200 DPI 16 sens

>just about ready to give up
>got the mercy skin

BASED I have all of them without spending anything. I only got doubles once for hanzo too.

Sparrow is an adorable costume for genji, I want to pat his head and feel his biceps.

Why do I have to constantly remind my team to get on the point instead of shooting in it's general direction

How do you play that way?

>650 MB PTR update
what's in this

sombra

>tracer gets to fiddle her fingers on his helmet's visor
>tracer follows the grooves of his chassis whenever they have a moment alone
>she gets to thread their fingers together and clasp their palms flush against the other's in a tight hold

no really what's in it

...are you serious?

> play nothing but Torb
> gain 250 points in an evening

I hope this keeps up

Just some bug fixes or something like that

Of course he's pure! 100% virgin. No cumdumpstering at all.

Amélie Lacroix
Why is she so perfect?

I'm usually not one for crying for nerfs, but what can Blizzard do to tweak Mei? I'm 100% convinced that she's overpowered.

>No real bad match-ups
>Synergies with pretty much anyone
>Extremely effective at close-range
>Decent at mid to even long range
>Stops most ults dead in their tracks with a good ice wall
>Can cancel enemy team ults with her own ult
>When freezing entire team with her ult, other team mates essentially get a free team kill
>She can do all of this, and if it fails or backfires
>Heals herself, runs away.

It's infuriating.

why does it seem like every time the enemy team picks zarya they win

Buff her again

Her ult now takes as long to activate as a Dva ult. Fixed

but its comp :(

The time is drawing near. Hope you're ready.

I'm really damn tempted to try to climb back to 2500 playing only Mei, and then see how further I go towards 3000.

Because Zarya punishes trickling, spamming, people who hesitate to go all in on her, and she completely fucking ruins certain picks like Junkrat and Dva. Most of the shitters who play this game can't deal with any of those things, let alone all of them at once.

but user, unless you are a shitter you get somwhere around that number regardless, I often have more trouble with hogs than Zarya

>Someone last thread said Hanzo ISN'T shit

yes!
100% pure perfect husbando

>shows player level instead of rank

It's QP

>asked friend to lemme join his comp group
>he says he's leaving soon
>he's been queuing for about 2 hours still
>ask again while he's in queue
>straight up ignores me
>feels bad man

anyone want free master boosts? I've already done it twice. it'll net you about 2,000 comp points for your golden weapon, but you'll have to entrust me with your login info (Shouldn't even matter since it's basically impossible to steal a battle.net account unless you give me your fucking birth certificate)

who are you supposed to pick to counter zarya then

How is it not already stolen once you've logged in with his credentials

have you guys seen the d.va cosplay fart video?

Bug fixes rarely exceed 100 MB unless the game was very poorly put together/compressed.

Widowmaker

Oh wait she's shit in this meta never mind

stealing is permanently taking your account by making it impossible for you to do anything to log back in and use it normally while saying "fuck you loser"

68 has been my highest eliminations so far damn

what's the point even in boosting mmr if you're not participating at all
why play the game at this point

Reaper, and remember that shields break.

At least on KOTH, but you should think twice about playing her anywhere else

What do you do when you're the only one attempting to push? When you're all set up to fuck up the enemy team and get the objective and you would have done already if your team didn't stay back and take potshots from far away because they fear getting hit?

I figure some people started playing after season 1 or had a shitty rank so they lack a golden weapon right now or after this season. This'll make it easier for them to get one.

also, the first three placement matches are filled with the most braindead people you will ever fucking witness.

>POTM and not POTG
It may be shit tier but it's comp shit tier

not to mention the objective UI

it was kings road, defense and offense

Make it all ten placement matches. Even getting a win is a miracle born out of the other team being dumber.

But even the pure can be lewd. R-right?

Fair point, golden guns are cool. Gotta win 7 more matches to get one by the end of the season.

POTM and the timer on top. Shit shows level instead of rank if you watch it in highlights for some reason.

she takes 400 damage to shield break, unless you are 3v1 on her, or you are bastion in minigun mode it's better to wait it out.

Please don't do this to McCree

I literally won a fucking 5v6 King's row about an hour ago during placements on a smurf, but I'm like 100% sure our roadhog was smurfing as well because he did not miss a single fucking hook.

But he deserves it.

Hope that they take the hint or that the enemy team will crumble under your pressure.

Even then chances are you'll get blamed for shit. I sometimes initiate pushes as support because I get tired of the team feeding Ult charges and later get told I am a shit support.

anyone know if all these weird things with competitive highlights are fixed in the PTR

Why people complaining about Roadhog's hook when Rein charge is ten times worse? Rein deserves nerf more than Zarya.

Should I get Ghoul Ana or Vampire76?

>hook
dodge
>charge
>dodge

Vampire 76. Wadjet is Ana's best skin, anyway.

>The latest PTR patch removed the energy counter on Zarya's crosshair
N E R F S
E
R
F
S

of course!
i mean they have all that pent up...tension

Rein's charge can be a bit annoying because sometimes it sends someone you get straight on flying. Other times it will magnet people into it.

Roadhog's hook is supposed to do what it does.

Ghoul Ana if it's between those two. I know it's a Thriller reference but it's weak af.

On the flip side though ALL of Ana's costumes are GOAT so if you don't have Ghoul it's not like you'll be hurting for good alts.

Whereas Soldier's are kinda shit imo other than Commando.

And then a final thing to consider is Ana looks a little out of place when not in the Halloween event as Ghoul. Whereas Soldier's can pass for a normal costume albeit looking like he just got back from the MCR concert.

Rein would be fine if they fixed the fucking melee hitboxes. His charge has small Zarya ult in front of him right now and the hammer is even more retarded than Zarya beam.

They really need to implement pools that separate level >100 and

Hook is fast as fuck, long range and no danger to Roadhog.

Rein has to put his shield down, leaving his teammates susceptible, then charge into the enemy team, relatively slowly, taking fire from all sides.

I've started playing AS her recently and agree

I'd be interested in this if it then froze people instantly. You already need to "pre-freeze" people in your ult, like Reinhardt, sometimes, and it's an extra bit of challenge that I think she needs

You post 100 niggers just spawncamp and make the game pointless to play.

>TEMPLE OF ANUBIS
>PREPARE TO ATTACK

Engage auto afk shuffle macro and walk away because that win just isn't going to happen. Never ever.

>sub 2k shitters complaing about roadhog hook again

>ana's who ult when you're 50 ft from the nearest enemy

what the fuck do you want me to do when i waste half the duration just getting to them you colossal retard

She is effective at short to medium range with her cannon.
It does not reach long range and it's very hard to track with in close combat. Anyone who can reliably deal damage at those ranges should be able to take her down.

- Snipers work against her
- Bastion melts her in seconds
- Pharah can be effective if she is careful about the beam range
- Reaper and tracer can easily bait out/break her bubble and take her down
- Rein can just pummel her to death
- Hog can outheal her cannon damage and burst her bubble/health in seconds
- A good Zen can take her down quickly

The trick is mostly just knowing when to shoot and when not to shoot. Don't give her free charge by doing trash damage to her, but take the opportunity to focus her down. She has the lowest HP of all tanks and dies quite quickly.

gotta be a bug because that's retarded as fuck

>Hog can outheal her cannon damage
Even at full charge? Genuinely curious

I do this when I want you to fucking go in but I'm too lazy to say "FUCKING GO"

Sounds like this cowboy needs a good milking. Will you help him, user?

Dude, hog can survive death blossom while taking a breather.

snipers bastion and pharah are bad

the problem with a good zarya is she's a cornerpeeking cunt who's literally impossible to kill until all the rest of her team is dead, because her bubbles render all the CC in the game completely useless, she has by far the best hitbox as a tank, and all it takes from her is to ult on their healer(s) for you to instantly win the objective.

How to nerf Genji:

Camera actually rolls when double jumping.

>anas who ult you when you have 10hp
>they don't heal you

who should i play when im fucked up

Junkrat is the best for that in my experience. Play Widow if you just want to lose and have a giggle at how many shots you miss.

>Sombra is just mexican Anonymous

so we're still getting a hero out of this right

What do you guys predict/want to see for "Winter holiday" skins?

I predict:
>Santa Rein
>Mrs Clause Ana
>Rudolf Zarya
>elf Torbjorn
>nutcracker Bastion

want to see:
>snowman Mei
>snowball/gift-wrapped D.Va
>sugarplum fairy Reaper
>some Symmetra skin that leaves mistletoe instead of turrets

i can only play Zenyatta when I'm high as fuck, no idea why

it's odd that Mei hasn't gotten any new skins at all since launch yet, literally everyone else has

>being this bad

sudoku asap