Which state has the most aesthetic drivers license?

Which state has the most aesthetic drivers license?

>US driver's licenses
was that made in the mid 90's on MS Paint?

Californiafag here. I think ours are pretty sweet, not too cluttered or loud, pretty comfy desu

I work for a Canadian airline and we just started taking peoples license/IDs to take down the billing address for credit card purchases and I fucking love how all of them look. Great job, Canada

Canada also has polymer banknotes and contactless debit/credit machines. Why is the US so behind the rest of the world? I've never in my life signed a credit card receipt for identity verification

horizontal vs vertical?

>Used to work at a liquor store in a state where the DOB is printed on the right side of the license just enough that "19xx" shows and x's are covered by leather corners of the license holder in every wallet ever made.

florida

I still have my Hawaii driver's license, It's my Gay card

Also
>her real last name

Jesus, these a top tier.

MCLOVIN

Yeah mate..
You cunts should see the way they shine with the shape of NSW when you turn em.

So fancy you have to wait for them to get sent out in the mail now rather than get them at the RTA while they're still warm...

>Which state has the most aesthetic drivers license?
Please post bigger pictures so the licenses can be printed and laminated for use as faux ID held at a distance.

>horizontal vs vertical?
Horizontal is the real driver's license format in my state. Vertically printed cards are "ID Only" and are not usable as a driver's license. Because the rules for the ID card are more lax so that anything that breathes can get them, some places refuse to accept those as ID using a loophole law that allows refusal under circumstances.

In ohio vertical is for under 21 and temps, horizontal is for over 21 licenses

AK our plates are nice too.

oh btw the little silhouette of the state in the lower corner is transparent on the actual cards

>That guy is supposed to be 62 years old

Why does every fucking 16 year old in Ohio now call their learner's permit "temps"?

What is he trying to do in that picture?

i'll donate an organ to them.

Same in VA, does Ohio contract how to who makes the ID? I think it's Northrup who makes ours

Yea but i bet your plates aren't as nice as theae bad boys

New York's new one looks pretty nice. It's prone to cracking in certain wallets though.

I have no idea, they print them at the dmv so I'm guessing no. They're just plastic/lamimated cards with a magnetic strip on the back and some holographic stuff in it like the state seal

sup neighbour

Ah, we used to do the same thing then they contracted out to Northrup and you have to wait to get your ID in the mail, it sucks

This is what the older ones looked like that were printed on site

>Not living on Getaway Lane

tfw complete shit tier drivers licenses

Is there anything about Ohio that is actually good?

What the fuck do you need a chip and PIN setup on a drivers license for? You niggers going multipass?

Best Korea is best

>not a Swedish cutie who blogs all day
Why even live

>all these godless organ donors
Y'all need Jesus

>gay card
What did he mean by this

Have none if you privks ever seen a California drivers licence?

Just realized they changed the license this year since my new one from from february doesn't look like that.

Security bear bitches!

You're a man of means

Not enough macro to see that the golden gate bridge is all microprint.

I always found these more aesthetically pleasing compared to the NSW ones.

Marine licenses also come in blue.

Buckeyes football, that's about it

Alsom you americans with keeping your SSN secret will laugh at the swedish equivalent. Looking at #5 that is, your DOB and 4 numbers added, the first two indicate at which hospital you were born, the third if you're a guy or a girl (even numbers girl, odd numbers boy) and the fourth one is random.

A lot of these are kinda gaudy -- I prefer the background on the new Michigan licenses. (Our new license plates are pretty mediocre though.)

These are pretty aesthetic desu

plebbit gold star :^)

>Alsom you americans with keeping your SSN secret will laugh at the swedish equivalent. Looking at #5 that is, your DOB and 4 numbers added, the first two indicate at which hospital you were born, the third if you're a guy or a girl (even numbers girl, odd numbers boy) and the fourth one is random.

The US SSN isn't much better in predictability. SSN predictability in the US isn't much better.

Let's say you know someone was born before 2011, then they were likely assigned an SSN at birth.

Let's say you know someone was born in New York. Their SSN (if assigned before 2011) has to begin with 050-134. That's a very wide range, right? Well, no. It's based off zip code. For instance, an SSN beginning with 100 would have been issued to a particular geographic area.

Then you have the group number. Within an area, group numbers 01 to 99 are assigned (non-consecutively) from odds, then evens (with a few exceptions).

Then you have the serial number. Certain ones are skipped for superstition or other reasons.

The end result is that academics have figured out it's pretty easy to bruteforce US SSNs if you know *where* someone was born and *when* with even a small dataset with reasonable accuracy.

As an identical twin (born one minute apart), the first five digits of my SSN are the same as my brother, and the last four aren't terribly different (they aren't consecutive, but they bear a striking similarity in what I suspect is a very weak pattern in the previous "randomization").

>weight
isn't this a bit ridiculous? what if she becomes obese?
>inb4 if

I thought that was just the learner's permits? My normal license looks like this as does everyone's I know.

I want my VA license back :(
Florida is poo

GAAAAAY

I lost 125 pounds, but my license still says I'm 300 pounds. Every legal form I have to fill out, including ATF 4473s go by what's in my license as well.

jesus mate

I like the no bullshit aspect of eu licenses but why the fuck do they have to be pink

I agree....

I was going to say Illinois, but then I realized I was thinking of their FOID cards. Their driver's licenses are boring, but look at this.

They changed them back in like 2014-ish I think. my LP looked like that but my license was the grey one

Tits or GTFO

>What the fuck do you need a chip and PIN setup on a drivers license for? You niggers going multipass?

I just renewed my washington state license yesterday and it has a chip in it. It's part of the homeland security thing. As for your "multipass" comment, you are more correct than you realize. Having the chip means I can go into canada and come back without needing a passport. Sure, there's so many cars coming back they cannot detain everyone and they don't. But if I have the bad luck of being detained, then it is a good long wait plus they can also search the car. I don't carry contraband, but they can damage the car while searching inside the doors or other typical hollow areas. I don't need things scratched up or door trim pulled with clips broken and pine trees stripped.