/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Futo is garbage Edition

>Stale Bread:

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to all.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT
>Helpful information for new players
Temporarily Unavailable.
>Returning Player Content
Temporarily Unavailable
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

Other urls found in this thread:

unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/191922-gta5-akuma-real-money-hack-pedmoneydrop.html
unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/189023-gta-5-undetected-money-hack-1-35-a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha! Bread instead of thread! Funny every time!

>get the sultan
>get the anime paintjob
>get the futo
>make it look like the initial d one
>thought i was being funny
>join gtag
>everyone has the same cars

BACK ON THE ROCKS

I think it is funny that you complain.
Every time I bake a bread, I am going to say it.

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

Pedestrian money hack is pretty premo.

Elaborate.

What?
Another Money hack method?
Explain.

Spawns peds at your location, each drops $2000. Made 3m idling in a short time tonight.
Doesn't spam time trial messages and you can do it wherever so it's a little safer from nark's.

Just checked it out it seems cool,

Any links?

unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/191922-gta5-akuma-real-money-hack-pedmoneydrop.html
The TT Hack still seems like a better option

>NPG
>Mega NRG Man
I think you are on to something here

Works in Solo sessions too.

Got 35€. Is this game worth buying just for the multiplayer?

Kinda. Just never play alone without a crew or a couple of friends

No.
It is with the single player though.

>Mega NPG Man

Pshh, it's all about Dave Rodrows.

No, not for the multiplayer.
It definitely is worth it for the single player if you haven't played it yet. Absolutely feels like a GTA:SA sequel and fills the nostalgia spot.

IT FUNNAY
EVERY TIME

Man you just won't stop toasting about it in every bread, will you?

i think it is funny that you almost sperged out and left after you got demoted to Lt.

SP is fun but you can just pirate that, dont give money to the greedy jews, they hate PC players and just recently made a deal with Sony to DP us.
MP is ok, just dont fall for the /gtag/ meme, find a good crew or make your own.

I hate bulletproof helmet side stepping fast marksman rifle guy!

>side stepping
at least they cant jump. Havent played fps since cs1.6, still getting flashbacks.

why do they always kill themselves

Gotta protect that K/D.

an accurate filename

>when you start doing the exact same bullshit and they get so assblasted

People who convert a 256 color format to webm deserve to be hung.

Halloween outfits?
Halloween outfits

People that think posting the same thing, but 15 (FIFTEEN) times larger filesize is acceptable deserve to be banned.

It was never funny but If you get enough people driving them together it can get funny.

You are spreading a crippled webm that retards will keep reposting. Death isn't enough for you.

>crippled webm
How so? What is it missing that the original GIF had?

A reason to be limited to 256 colors per frame and a low framerate.

nothing. i am a retard

Fair enough, give me the source vid then.

Friends-only. I'd rather not but I feel compelled to.

>unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/191922-gta5-akuma-real-money-hack-pedmoneydrop.html

Can I get a link to the TT Hack?

>compelled
something to hide?

No not really. If you're that curious just add me, it's p barebones.

unknowncheats.me/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/189023-gta-5-undetected-money-hack-1-35-a.html

It's the Hillary roast thing from a week ago. I'm sure /pol/ already made it a webm, so don't bother.

Thank you.

There is no need for you to be upset.

Whats the hack I see people using to teleport. I see it all the time on Pacific. Can I get a link to that?

How much does a clubhouse cost every day? I don't plan to do any of the mission stuff, just want to have it.
I looked around but couldn't find it.

Basically nothing. Only the businesses are expensive in that way

Just like apartments then? Like 50 bucks or something?

Something like that. Businesses can cost up to 30k/48 minutes which is why LJT won't stop pestering you to buy them once you own a clubhouse

Wew lad, fuck that shit then, just the clubhouse it is.

Biker businesses are a meme among memes, don't fall for them.
Just buy the clubhouse for the perks, it's handy as hell to have even if you don't actively roll MC.
The ability to dismiss your PV without running three blocks and to summon bikes with no cooldown make the clubhouse well worth its cost.

Authority Beta

Added Player Model Changer (using it online deletes your official saved outfits)

Reminder that anyone that has had their outfits deleted are just skiddy shitters.

Nope. Nice try.

>mfw rockstar will probably sell duffel bags for 30k each with different models and colors.

Yea sure, the fact R* deleted half of my outfits, even tho they were outiftis from the fucking store

They made 10 different colors for various pieces of clothing including bike helmets, BP helmets, body armor, gloves and parachute bags just for adversary mode and they're not on sale. Plus they would never test it with all clothes, as proven by every update since heists.

>mfw rockstar will probably sell the police uniform at a price similar to the pilot suit

>Biker businesses are a meme among memes
No, you can make some pretty good money out of them without a lot of effort it's just that it's gonna take so long to even make back what you spent

>have a couple of glitched but not menu'd outfits
>have everything deleted
>recreate one outfit without any glitches whatsoever
>outfits get wiped again
Sure thing buddy

Im retarded because I cant get this to work. It says its enabled but nothing happens in agme

>mfw

I'd pay ten times that price for one.

You need to be in a session with atleast two people

Anyone TTing??

I am. I was in a practically full session.

Try again in windowed mode, start it after GTA is running, switch to GTA and press L

Always do TT in private sessions like Crew or Friend sessions, don't do it in public sessions ore people will report you and you will get banned

You have to run as admin.

Why do retards think the blista compact is an AE86?

Ok gunna try this

Doing it with a friend now

It is.

user you're going to get banned, you know that right

TT hack is a meme guys.
Ped drop is way better.

Why does NPG still post here when he was banned like a year ago?

no it's not unless you want to keep a 2nd character

I don't care because my 2nd character looks like a tranny

Ped drop averages more money/hour

Still didnt work.

Well now im not im in private.

Good to know, reporting to rockstar now.

>Got bored of the Halloween content yesterday and don't feel like even playing today

Skeleton bike ended up being a meme not worth buying so I just bought rehashed content like face paints & masks.

How fast is it? I can get 1 000 000$ every 6 minutes and 40 seconds with the new TT

GOLF

The big merit i can imagine is that you don't randomly get dropped into the ocean every so often and and up breaking it.

>tfw to intelligent for CEO

You don't get oceandropped anymore dummy

>Why do retards think that people think that CRX is AE86 when they just like it in panda colors?

The New one fixed the random ocean and airborne tp-ing so it is amazing, and it is fast as fuck

>lime green Zentorno with neons

The discount encouraged me to finally build a classic shittermobile and I like it.

Probably because people who play videogames aren't always too interested in cars

who?

new TT is faster

NORWEGIAN SALMON RANCHER SURPRISE

Link?

It is on the thread.

sheen?

Nice to know, I've not been playing much GTA lately so I've not been on top of things

I earn 1 million every 8-9 minutes with TT