Alicesoft/Rance General #548
Last thread: Halloween Edition

FAQ: pastebin.com/SEA97RAu
Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/SiHaMJ5v
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.

Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536

Rance World Notes: mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Remember to use spoilertags when discussing and posting images of plot elements, especially those of untranslated Rance games. Ignore and report any blatant shitposting, including nameshit
Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

Upcoming

Rance 5D, Rance VI (ENG) - Winter, possibly 2016. High resolution, decensored $35 bundle from Mangagamer
Heartful Maman (MILF Eroge) - January 27 2017
Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
Beat Game - Possibly before 2017
Two other games by the Evenicle and Rance 03 teams (New IPs)

Released In Last Year (See FAQ for downloads and info)

June 2016 - Tsumamigui Extra (JAP)
January 2016 - Tsumamigui 3 (JAP)
August 2015 - Rance 03 (JAP)

Upcoming Events
Halloween Drawfag Event
Leazas Drawfag Weekend (26th November)
Veeky Forums League 7

Other urls found in this thread:

g.e-hentai.org/s/53a0fe6b5c/196340-12
g.e-hentai.org/s/2abb5d4797/480381-29
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shizuka is the hottest.

One of the hottest at the very least.

But I am a legs man

The art interests me but I haven't gotten around to it.

Is it good?

Not reading much I can't really give you an eroge expert's opinion, but I'd like it if it were an anime. It's very chuuni and all.
It's also split up in three parts and the few people I know say the better one is the second part. I'm only at the start of the first novel (黄昏時の境界線) but the story is shaping up to be pretty okay.

Need to update the date foe the beat game

Best sex scenes at least

I wonder if someone will make a Halloween image for Kanami being pregnant this year.

If she'd said half of it in hiragana it would've been cuter

pretty odd association

I was also imagining something impossible, you see a zoom in and her baby is also wearing a Halloween costume floating in her uterus.

So I finally finished Rance 03. Just one question; since Demon Kings and the like were retconned as having no levels, I want to know when exactly that retcon came into effect? As I can only imagine it to have been done after Rance 03 was made, otherwise, it makes no sense to make a new canon for the 3rd part of the series yet still make it wrong un

Rance 03 was made in 2015

The retcon was announced before Rance IX in 2014.

Gele is an interesting case given what exactly her status is at the moment is unknown.

Is Shizuka wearing "I give no fuck" contacts that hides your pupils?

It was with Rance Quest. The theory is that she's not technically a Demon King (nor a regular demon) anymore, so she has levels and a cap just like the rest.

I was counting on that, yes, given that she apparently had plans to be a Demon King forever.

Alright, good to know.

it is just to show her disdain even more

We can't even tell for sure if she still has the absolute obedience over Demons.

Noce obeys her out of genuine loyalty and Ithere was shit scared of her and In the remake Satella isn't even around at that point

These things seem to imply that she doesn't.

I'm going to say that she most probably doesn't. The Absolute Obedience was mostly due to the blood of the Demon King running through them. To become the Eternal Demon King, she had passed pretty much all, if not all, the Demon King blood to Gi.

"The Eternal Demon King" is a different existence than the Demon King, so she might be able to give orders that the Dark Lords have to follow, but maybe she might get overruled by the Demon King.

How much screentime does Chaos have in Rance 03?

I'm guessing she doesn't and Satella would probably talk shit to her if she was around.

Satella would be pretty dead if that happened

I wonder how Hornet would react if she spoke with Gele. I'm guessing she would refer to her as her father's mistress or something like that.

More than he has in most games probably.

How strong was Gele when she just got unsealed? I mean, even if she was at a weak point, the pressure she exerted on her surroundings seemed to imply that she was still a heck of a lot more powerful than everyone in the area.

I mean, I don't think draining a few dozen or so of the people loitering around on the castle's second floor would add all that much to her reserves of power, right? So when Chaos talked about how he couldn't pinpoint any of the other 2 Dark Lords because Gele was completely overshadowing them, I don't think there was that much of a change in her strength since her release.

My main point being that Satella would probably be too scared to act up like Ithere and his apostles were. Caesar seems like he would have been fine, though.

She seemed easily stronger than Ithere but weaker than Noce.

Ithere must have been a real weakling then considering that Satella is often considered among the weakest of dark lords.

Ithere is a fair bit stronger than Satella.

Caesar was a bit broken

Wait, was he talking about Gele or Satella?

I mean, I do think Gele was stronger than Noce even after she just got out, hence why her power covered up his presence. It just seemed to me that Noce was doing the whole faithful servant sthick and waiting on Gele hand-and-foot.

Ithere was definitely a pushover in his boss battle, but do remember that he was heavily wounded.

I was talking about Gele, not Satella.

>Pitten doesn't have 65535 Magic resistance in Kaeru nyo Panyon
Did he get a new armor between that and IX?

Sorry about that, was looking at the previous post stating that Satella would trash talk Gele.

Poor Satella, she spent centuries as the worst until the big guy came back and once he's killed again, she'll be the worst again, unless Kentarou is weaker, that I'm not sure.

Ken will be weaker

Kentarou is weaker and I'm pretty sure Garutia too.

the true victim of 03

What about the shop guy's daughter and ... wasn't there some girl who got tortured for information and when freed, pretended that nothing happened and they got surprise attacked and their whole family got slaughtered? I'm asking because I just remember someone mentioning that.

Are you talking about Sepia?

No clue, I didn't get a name. I wasn't even sure if it was in Rance 03 or Rance IX.

Satella was the true victim

She wasn't even turned into a soul gem.

you are talking about Sepia

I somehow forgot to make this cloud for 546 before, sorry about that.

>Play Kanami games
I need more Kanami games

>Play Kanami Games.
I've already played Slash! Thrust! Burn!, amalgamation of words used last thread based on frequency.

>lia best
>play kanami games
>rance lia best scene
>helman must save
>layblis likely rape
>maris fucked hard
>ithere fappable

>Demon Money Translated Helman
You heard it here first, Arunaru is going to be the one translating Rance IX.

Dark Goose

All this poor little thing had succeeded in is making some girls to get tortured and raped and well as a genocide of the entire village of small harmless monsters. Yet on numerous occasions she had failed the sole task given to her. Truly she is someone who needs more compassion.

She succeeded in getting fucked by Rance.

A very common success

She didn't though.

She had to wait four more years. Kamilla was the first demon to get the hyper weapon

Girls he doesn't fuck tend to end up in poor situations like how Milli dies, Sillbarrel ends up thrown into a vault, Meg is also likely to end up thrown into a vault for also being a balance breaker.

He fucked Milli.

But she longed for it(?).

She was probably suffering from the disease back then as well. He gave her a new lease on life until the lease didn't get renewed.

Just clearing up my desktop, how do you get scenes with this picture to happen anyway (Rance 02)?

Milli died after fucking him so that's a direct contradiction to what you're saying.

Not many people live forever in the Rance series. Also, he slept with her like 4 years before she died of disease. Does Milli die of a disease in Kichikuou Rance?

She can.

she can

>Does Milli die of a disease in Kichikuou Rance?
If you don't ask Wenlina to cure her, yes.

>Wenlina could have cured Milli and Suzume
Suffering.

she will save satellas ovaries

But will she save Hawzel's?

Don't die.

Why is she crying?

Rance doesn't want to be an apostle

Because Haniho dies.

Not this time.

Not this time either.

It's either the author's notes between acts or the scene when you die.

The line from Chaos as he realizes what is happening:
「レベルが上がる……異世界……?こんな世界が…………あッ!」
My guess is that the different dimension they were at that let Gele have levels. Something that lead credence to that is the fact that Chaos also had levels and a limit there, even thought he wasn't supposed to have those (both on RWN but also way back on KR data).

It is something we gotta ask Alicesoft, but there was no Tomino-memo since 03 release.

I know he was highly resistant to magic in Mamatoto (though I forgot the exact number).

Come to think of it, does he appear in Widenyo? I don't remember meeting him, though I don't think I've ever passed floor 40 or so.

Is that actually true?

Rance would never serve under anyone.

Yeah, she asks him that.

I mean is it true that his refusal made her cry.

He explicitly refused to become a Dark Lord/Demon/Fiend/whatever in KR.

He might in extreme circumstances, but that's unlikely. Though if LP did fully awaken when Sill chilled out, he could have been forced to do it.

Nah.

He's not in Widenyo. Which is really weird, considering they had his models from Kaeru nyo Panyon and he appeared both there and in Mamatoto. Poron is in though, and he's pretty strong.

Then was she doing her best Sill impersonation from memory? I'm not sure what would cause her to tear up.

g.e-hentai.org/s/53a0fe6b5c/196340-12

Maybe it only shows up in another Rance 2010 title. I don't remember seeing it in game at any point in Rance 02.

You're asking for? That's an edit. Not an actual thing from the game.

Quick.
Blue haired Rance girls only.
I can only think of Kanami, Lia, Maria, Reset and Arlcoate.

>Kanami
>Blue

Is it purple? I can't see it.

Oh, colour me Rizna.

Her hair is a pink, you might be colour blind.

Rance 01 betting girl, Rance 01 guard lady, the mayor in Rance 02's daughter, one of the three apostles of Ithere, the gal monster that's like a scorpion, Kopandon.

I know I am, that's also one of the reasons i'm asking.

It's clearly purple.

g.e-hentai.org/s/2abb5d4797/480381-29
Her hair looks dark pink to me.