/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

traded for a piece of rubbish: >1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

40dex sharp quills (thrusting sword, dlc weapon)
refined follower sabre 40 dex, 20+str

First for fuck Follower's Sabre

>Washing Balanced
>Pole

Pick one

why does Friede have 100 paintings of herself in her room?

>FATHER ariandel
>BLACKFLAME friede
>gets back up
what did memezaki mean by this

freide can be poisoned in stage 3 with the storyteller staff and it does pretty good damage too

ash seeks flame

Yo...I think I actually miss chalice dungeons. At least it was always new and some crazy shit would appear sometimes. Like bosses roaming as if they were normal enemies.

The DaS3 dlc is okay, but I think they thought they could get away with not putting in that much content just because they added the arena. Makes me sad.

wew boy

We're all horrible assholes for defiling a grave and killing a woman? and her doggos, for no reason

Why didn't they add a dragonform unique weapon?

Why is BB the only one with working transformations?

why cant we have nice things?

That the DLC2 boss is going to be a Havelmom/Giantdad gank spank

thanks for the help user

>dlc message tell you to do lothric castle, which has enough upgrade mats to max a weapon
>dlc has a slab, and stage 2 of the boss drops another slab just in case you're fighing the final boss without one

>hardest dlc enemies only drop large shards

guys

what if

hear me out

you could have two infusions

>I actually miss chalice dungeons
I don't
>BB
>beautiful as fuck world
>ugly as fuck CD
>main pvp zone is CD
>/bbg/ FC is CD
>you spent all time in CD
>CD
>CD
And in DS3 it's Pontiff shit area
>main pvp zone is not DLC
>not high wall
>not settlement
>Pontiff
>Pontiff

>using crow quills with crow talons offhand
>at a glance its hard to tell when I'm two handing quills or using the talons for parries
>tfw pvp mindgames

>refined refined follower sabre
simply epic

I've been asking for a chalice dungeon for DaS3 since launch, the dungeon delving fits thematically for the souls series so much more than the cthulhu/vanhelsing theme of BB.

Hell smouldering lake already uses stuff that looks suspeciously like chalice dungeons.

>We will never get to explore the profane capital as randomly generated dungeons

>We will never be able to delve for slabs and other upgrade materials

DLC is 50-60SL +6/+7 weapon based
+10 weapon make everything EZ mod

>Hollow Refined Carthus Curved Sword
ayy

this has actually got me before

but R1 is same as every curved swrd

sl30 is fun

Welp, is my pure mage possible after all?

>dragon form turns you into a Pthumerian with horns
what did Miyazaki mean by this?

Are we ever going to see him?

wanna do wolnir too?

you allready did, manus is dead.

affinity seemed to be doing a decent amount, saw a phantom use it while co-oping

>+6 meme
fuck off

>I wonder whether uncle Gael has found it- the dark soul of man
guess

So what is the verdict on the new DLC?

It having 2 bosses, 1 a fucking rehash, seems kinda shit to me.

Tho Friede, breddy neat

>mfw I've been using the estoc since Dark Souls

>when you win but only because you had health regen

>being an ayy lmao

I forgot how fun this was

why is that ninja forcefeeding Mercy whipped cream.

Third phase of Friede is thrown in for no reason other than to shit players off.

Otherwise, cool boss.

>when you try regenerating health in dragonform but it doesn't matter because you die in one single stunlock

>ce forums butthurt at jund
Pottery.

>invade someone with 3 phantoms
>he's invulnerable
wew lads first cheater i've seen desu

>people getting upset over 3rd phase

I thought it was cool

why

Why?

im to scared to cheat like that.

Ill just stick with giving myself every item so I can just grind through ng's without worrying about these convoluted fucked up character storylines.

Can someone give me a rough outline at what sl I should be playan/invading in each of the areas? Pretty please?

You know that could just be retarded issue with phantoms not animating properly, right?

It's possible that for the host you were just floating around in t-pose.

It's okay.
Would have been great with 1 more boss and maybe some more weapons/armour sets (pic relates).

I'd say 6.5/10.

I havent played for a while, about to go through the DLC

Do beeg weapons like the Zweihander work better now?

Fuck, how much endurance do I need to cast great heal and still roll afterwards? I mean even if it always does a full drain it's pretty good, but still.

Because he took the table, removed everything but the function that let you see people's stats, said he got it from the ce forums, and gave it to his viewers.

Look at the DkS3 link in OP

>he was actually considering it

Kinda bored and this invader won't give up : /

>meme
What? Everything is meme now? DLC is not balanced for +10 weapons you stupid fuck

I'm not surprised that the kids who make these things are upset over something as insignificant as that

>DU NOT STEAL
lmao

>when you have a dragon that stacks every passive healing method in the game sans gentle prayer
>when the other dude gets super mad that you're getting health back after getting you to below 5% multiple times

Any PS3 controller emulators aside from MotionInJoy? Tried Xinput Wrapper and the Driver does nothing.

>You can bleed through plate armor and shield
What the fuck From?

I lost my saves, what new character should I try out for the DLC?

I played as a qual 1st time.

Dex Int/Faith any good or what other suggestions would you have?

No pure str because
>lol str

Also, any "weapon tier" chart? Might choose a weapon from there and try it.

not really, greatswords are so much better

>50SL DLC invasion
>it's japanese password summoned gank with havelstoc, sabre, mage and full poise gundyr
>can't even roll away from unlimited stunlock
End me

It's always worked this way. Are you upset you can't just hold L1 and win? Bleeding people is one of the best and only ways to deal with passive greatshield turtle players.

do a onyx greatsword pyro or something, that looks pretty fun

I've been using this for a couple of years now: forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller

No, you can still do stupid shit like quickstep through their R1's and hit them with a thrall axe. Greatswords are way better than before, but big ultras aren't that great. As someone who goofed around with a 38 poise greatclub (enough to take a 2h GS R1 or 1h GH R1), I'd say it was maybe slightly better than a greatsword against other greatswords, but worse against everything else than a greatsword. There'll be punish opportunities you can't fully capitalize on because you won't have enough endurance for two swings, and either way, you still need two stunlocks, same as a greatsword.

Rate my Flash cosplay that I whipped up in one night.

Just need a few more ATT and Lightning Stake, then he's finished. Also can't decide between Mirrah Trousers and Ornstein's Leggings.

>No Priscilla
Wait what

that's just another reddit user that goes on to CE forums to beg for help for shit that is in the tutorials.
Forums are full of them, so there is no surprise people go talk about that eceleb there.

I'm curious though, do you actually have to cast the dragonform rocks when you spawn in to the arena? Never seen one.

Dead AF my man

stats

>not lightrolling
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if I do dark/pyro, should I even bother with weapons other than their base and just use buffs?

Installing DLC now.
I got plenty NG characters ranging from 80 to 100.
none on NG+ yet.

Worth going through the content on NG? for shards or whatever? Anything I'd miss out on if I straight to NG+

I fear it might be to easy with my overlevled characters and I dont want to spoil the fun.

What are /dsg/'s opinions on whether or not to go +5 levels for invasions? Like 30 vs. 35, 50 vs. 55, 120 vs. 125, etc?

But yeah, low level invasions are the best.

which video quality do you prefer?
>720p 60fps
>1080p 30fps
OBS gives me super choppy video at 1080p 60fps unfortunately
i could go with NVENC but it looks weird to my eye in some way...

there's infusions for pyro builds, I don't think the pyro buff is worth using

I'm at +4 so I can catch people who got to +2 with the titty shard drops in the swamps

most people did at from around 70-80, ur fine. id personally do it on NG first just for boss soul

NG+ makes very little difference in terms of difficulty

just remember that +7 weapons have the same invasion range as +8, and that levels ending in 6 round favorably as far as invasion range goes, since they can go as far down as levels ending in 5

at least this host is nice enough to have warmth after I kill 7 people in a row

But it's a prequel

Does the lothric knight long spear shieldpoke R1 have a longer reach than shieldpoke R1's of spears?

I believe the attack speed is the same for the shieldpoke so I was considering meme'ing with a lothric knight shield and long spear, being aggressive with shieldpokes.

[citation needed]

I only downloaded the update, maybe that's my problem. I'll give it another shot.

What the fuck are you talking about

lmao

Can someone spoonfeed me a Friede build?

outcancering cancer, gj

You spawn as a dragon if you use the stones before loading the arena.

#
Not kidding, I'd flood the room if this actually happened.

And I'd double gasm if we finally got his damn armor set. That was some criminal fucking negligence on bteam's part that we never got his set in 2.

>mfw there'd probably be a double pursuer fight in there too

11/40/40/11 Str/Dex/Int/Fth

So you're saying 6 is the best invasions level to go to, i.e. 26, 36, 46, etc?

Also does the +8 thing apply to +4 as well? One of my favorite things to do atm is invade as 45 +4 in the catacombs, though I've been eyeing the boreal valley since it has a much more open space for my spear chucker character, not sure what SL or weapon upgrade level to go to for that (or maybe I should just stay 46 I guess and +4 in boreal valley?)

I WANT TO IMPREGNATE EMERALD HERALD HRUGHHUHH UHHHHHHHHH

3v3 would be fun if it ever worked

Thank you!
Straight to the fun then, awesome.

>pyro builds are cancer

do you just call everything you don't like cancer

What's the weapon memory chart? Wikis don't seem to have one for some reason.

The chalice dungeons were a good idea in theory but they lacked any incentive to actually do them beyond being the last mile of the gear treadmill and maybe a dozen randoms for fun until you realize you've seen everything

Even if they just did fun stuff like have random treasure chests with palette swapped gear or something it would put some sense of exploration and excitement back in

I was laughing at the name but okay user