Why the hell do both of these models still exist?

Why the hell do both of these models still exist?

Have you driven both? They are drastically different cars.

If by drastically you mean that the vet is drastically inferior and overpriced, sure.

Can tell you've never dried a vette.
O and there's that whole visibility thing to.

Driven. Fucking auto correct

Because they are actually good fucking cars.
+it's a Chevy, they last. Ford and their Mustangs on the other hand, they break.

ones for inbreds the other is for white bois with microdicks

agreed

Because people buy them.

I love them. They drive up the stakes every year.

Camaro = more entry level, still fast as fuck

Corvette = higher end, faster still.

love my zl1. i would be mad too if my 100,000 plus euro crappo was slower

not who you are replying to but i have and the visibility in the zo6 isn't much of an improvement.

one is for wealthy but not hella rich boomers the other is for middle or poor boomers

because black people keep buying them

Because the Camaro team and Corvette team has a intercompany rivalry with each other.

they are for people with jobs, lmao jelly poorfag

One is a 2 seat sports car whereas the other is a 2+2 sports car that is marketed as a "muscle" car.

Any more questions?

I've never seen a black person drive either of those cars

next time you see a corvette/camaro with 36in niggerrims, 2% tint, & a cereal paintjob, you have a 99.9% chance of guessing their race. (hint: they're not white)

>tfw my dad has a twincharged, nearly stock (aside from the turbos and super charger C6 zr1 that he brings to street race meet ups for giggles

Like 2/3 of newer Sneks I have seen are driven by nigs

>chevy will last
Not in the lemans kek

Nigger in denial detected. I bet you're like obama who denies hes a nigger, get fuckt lolvette nigger

>twincharged
>nearly stock

People buy them and they make money for GM's stockholders.

Because:
>both models sell fairly well and make money for chevrolet
>one model costs about twice as much as the other, so they don't compete in the same market segment

Because they killed the Pontiac brand.

F

bump hahahahahah

because they both sell well enough and are important enough to Chevrolet's brand image to warrant their continued development and production?

Better question, why did ford put a V6 in a supercar when they have several viable V8's

Honda at least had an excuse and the car was otherwise excellent

I've never seen a Corvette with any of that, nor have I ever seen a negro drive a Corvette.

At least it works, unlike the Ford GT that can't even start.

literally nobody even buys sneks, how would a nigger