Flood replacement

Got a 2015 Lancer GT (please don't judge) after my WRX flooded last month.

What kinds of mods can I install that makes this thing less slow?

Help me Veeky Forums!

a ralliart swap.

Why would you buy such a hunk of shit? Is it even a manual? You just bought a car from 2015 that was unchanged since 2008. Why not just get a clean earlier one for cheap or a different car for the amount you spent.

Drive this one into a flood too then try again

I've got one too OP, mines an 11.
She's a gas guzzling snail of a fucking car, but god dammnit she's MY gas guzzling snail and I love her.

Also I hope you don't have the CVT like I do. Because it can only really handle bolt ons.

OP here

Yeah it's a CVT. I would have killed to have gone back to my WRX but now that I am married WE had to decide on a car. This one suited us better. Bolt on stuff are really the only options I am interested in as I don't want to have to bother with a tune. I don't want to turn this thing into a monster. Just something that isn't so slow haha

Hahahahaha

u got cucked bro.

What the fuck is wrong with you

>he didn't know about the ralliart
If you had a WRX why settle for something lesser than a ralliart or wrx? You basically bought an equivalent to a base Impreza.

So why Veeky Forums hate the new lancers now?

Oh shit sorry to hear dude. Same thing happened to me last year... 2002 wrx got flooded during a flash flood.. Ended p getting a '13 FRS.

Nice lancer btw bruh

Ralliarts are pretty difficult to find. Especially since he bought used.

Op if you do full bolt ons you might get over 200 horses and thats being generous.
Im the guy with the rotor glow one earlier in thread, and at the end of the day Ive come to accept that its just an economy car. Its a very handsome economy car in my opinion but you wont be pulling on much.

I will say its zippy for what it is and its proven to be a real pleasure to drive, well suited to weaving through sparse traffic. Acceleration is also respectable. Id do SRI before anything else. 30 min install and is a free 5-7 hp

Single guy budget is vastly different than married guy budget.

Forgot to say mods for you bro. Since you're N/A I'd say go with a new Header, ecru tune and a catback/axelback for sound and weight reduction.

Not much you'll be able to do without rebuilding the engine and adding FI

The latest models are no where near the same level as the older ones. Oversized looking, no recaros, no BBS(?), And they basically haven't been updated in any significant way. No reason to buy a Mitsubishi either since they're not rated well and are going out. Lower models just aren't worth it compared to a legacy or whatever the Subaru sedan is

They had recaros bbs wheels and brembo brakes. The chassis is slightly larger and heavier that's the only issue.

>SRI

whats that?

A for sale sign, once sold buy a better car, why did you choose a mitsubishi?

Eh, Sorta felt attracted to the AWD and the sleek pattern. Imo the newer ones are way shittier but a lot more sexy looking.

Lol me and my partner have been together 9 years, i choose the cara because i have to work on them, we have2 kids aswell, 98 r34 rb25de manuel, 1996 carbd 2e corolla, 1998 gf8 wrx, i drive the 34 and she drives the wrx, im trying to sell the corolla so i can paint the wrx and turbo the skyline, pic related my skidda

All three cars are manĂșel

You poor bastard.

Although you should work on your relationship so she'll trust you enough to buy a car you both like.

Alternately just buy her a car then buy yourself one.

Transfer case off something, and either a 4B11T swap or you can turbo to 4B12.

As long as you got the 5spd manual transmission it can take the stress.

>turboing a DE
Just DET swap. The atmo engines cannot take the abuse anywhere near as well.

>2 kids
>partner

cuck

OP here.

She was smart not to let me have full power over the car. I wanted to take the insurance payout and roll it into an STi haha

Short rim intake

W-w-w-why? Like, any other car would have been better.

i always thought the ralliarts were slow desu senpai
like the corolla s of lancers

How slow are you?

Flooded, where are you from?

The old gen was a lancer trim package. The 2008+ ralliart got the evo engine and dual clutch transmission. But a smaller turbo, a simpler AWD, and no aluminum fenders/roof

Fucking christ Veeky Forums you're making me feel like shit for also driving one.

could be worse. could be driving a 15+ WRX