Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
October Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 Notes (9/26)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/159309cb1ef0706cf37a9a91e3e18865b70097a6
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

1st for Dogge

that's moon moon desu

Edgar chainer? This post reeks of it.
>just do a billion damage turn 0 because my units crumple if they get to attack :^)

Do you even own Cecil? he gets double limit, and limits fill easily if you're getting to turn 3 (aka cheer running out). Which isn't hard because you're running the game's premiere fucking tank. Then you buff up your units to ungodly levels and turn 4 probably never comes

Enjoying World of Final Fantasy?

Top Mirage for each size?

Meia a shit

Stumpy a cute.

If only she had hands.

>Stumpy
delet

Lads, I want to play FF6 again. Here's what always happens though. I'll get the game, and I'll play it either on PC emulator, or on my PSP emulator. I've lost my save files three different times. I really want to beat the game, is there anywhere I can play it where my save file will be guaranteed to be saved?

>there are people who wasted their time grinding LB

Why not back up the save file occasionally put it on a flash drive or something.

go find a SNES.

Keep being salty for not LB leveling your Cecil before retardedly awakening him and wasting resources

Also
>what is entrust
>what is high tide
>what is auto-LB

Corn is piss easy to grind, buying pots is what, a day of grinding?
Plus ramzanons like myself can Hero Rhyme until Cecil LB builds up or entrust it.

A waste of turns and damage

GL using your LB against a superboss turn one

I'll be here, using cheer and not getting rinsed

Tonberry a best

I love how he sounds like a total edgelord while everyone else is kawaii desu ne

Ramza makes Cecil almost irrelevant when Hero's Rime gets its ability buff to be a 100% stat increase. You can invest into a more offensive tank like WoL once it happens.

Is there a way to make WOFF saves compatible? I played 9 hours on the US vpk version but now I got my physical copy (eu). The dlc doesn't work on the vpk, it does on the physical though. I copied my save over but whenever I start the game it says the file is corrupt. Anything I can do or do I have to replay everything?

Is Luna the most beautiful FF woman/girl?

no

So is ramza male?

If so, why does the sprite have a very obvious feminine form? It even has tits

Replay it is.

Stop asking this every thread.

No one cares about your shitty game, you cant force discussion on it no matter how hard you try.

She isn't even the most beautiful one in her own game.

calm down, kid

What should i use as my A team. I also got 2 black cat lids, but i was thinking to just save them for coloseum petrify shenanigans.

There ain't a "top mirage" for each size since it's entirely situational based on what you're fighting.

I've pulled four of them meow.

If it's an exploration like Lands of plenty and Giant of Babil you can easily build up LB with random encounters, ditto on boss rushes like the Great Demon. So there you go.

Anyone with a dupe 3* Cecil can just keep it to feel LB pots. 8/10 levels for a bunch of easily earned currency is literally nothing. The rest can be acquired either via TM farming or waiting for the inevitable arena/labirynth and so forth.

If you're sill dead set on seeing it as bullshit, enjoy being mediocre even in a game, or having to resort to cheap tricks/relying on friend units.

Sure, I plan to enhance Ramza's HR. But that will come in no less then what, 6 months?
Having a capable tank with an LB that increases stats by 74%, given the upcoming trials, is nothing to sneeze at.
Plus, HR requires Ramza to do nothing for 3 turns, not a fan of the idea.

Then again, it's a goddamn 100% increse.

no

Get on my level son.

tfw all dailies.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor has smelly feet.

You have smelly feet.

totally a girl

Whats better FF Brave Exvius or Record Keeper ?

Mobius

Yes

>Pulling on this banner after getting the only good thing on it

i've got 4 alma's, one off banner and 3 mustadio's
lordly robe and romadon here i come

give them both a try

(You)

i've pulled more off-banner Agrias in the last week than i've pulled Lid.

Get your Firion up asap for whenever his 6* drops since his ability enhancements makes him GREAT. Then your physical team should be Ramza(your buff)/WoL/Firion(DW Excaliburs)/Garland(stack one of your Butts' doublehands on him)/Lenna. Magic team should be 2x Exdeaths/Kefka/Ramza/Cecil.

Hero's Rime is all that Ramza is good for unfortunately since SE has a hard on boner for support Ramza given Dissidia/BE/RK.

I wonder how "canon" support Ramza defeated Wiegraf when he was alone? Scream at himself to get enough speed to outspeed Wiegraf?

I got an off banner Exdeath(gold) and a Theodore from rolling daily on the banner. No on banner rolls from the daily. Everything else I drew was trash that wasn't even good for TMs(2 LANIS(one of them from a GOLD) and an Anzelm). I'm crying inside for all that wasted JEWels.

you tell me.

the BE sprite has tits

i can't get mad at these because it just might be someone fucking around

saved.

Ken M is already a stale meme

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Please don't make baseless conjectures about the True Hero's physical traits.

I cant wait for those enhancements. But wouldnt it be dangerous to not have a healer? I literally just pulled that zidane so im still quite a ways from having dualwield. Also only 1 of my excals is about half done. I havent been tmr farming much lately with these stupid farming events

Why can't XV come out today?

>this is what Vayne poster actually believes and watches

he was making fun of him user

>havent even gotten real lid and I already got 4 skooky auras

wish i found this when it was going on

threadly reminder that vayneposter singlehandedly killed rk by hoarding mythril

if we had spent 1200 more mythril they would have kept it but now it's dead

ergo by transitive property vayne killed rk

You are pulling for Tillith/Refia? You can last with Lenna/Garnet for your healers since they have Curaja.

I'm stuck with Rosa/Alma as my healer until FFIII/BF banner to pull for Refia/Tillith with tickets.

great, i posted out of order

Nice try, Vaynefag. The truth is out. Don't worry, I'm all for making fun of you as well.

>"Meow! How much Gil do you have?"

thicc
believe what you want man

cute

Why does SE have such a hardon for Chapter 1 Ramza costume when his Chapter 2 outfit is better

Is this going to become a series?

Because most dumn Murricans never made it past Chapter 1.

I liked the chapter 1 costume. the purple merc armor was weird to me.

nobody's that bad user.

Yes

I wish they got better characters than basically not-roxas and not-kairi.

if anybody stopped, it was at wiegraf

What the heck, peopl draw fanart for this game? that's crazy

i'm surprised too honestly
it's been getting more traction lately

Imagine a followup where BC Lid has basically replaced regular Lid.
>"Good to have you on board, Lid!"
>"It's Nyaice to meowt you, too!"
>"Uh...Lid? You look different."
>"What are you talking amoewt! I've Meowlways looked like this!"

It's because the donuts are top tier qts

Thanks to whichever one of you guys has that dual-Excalibur Barrage P. Cecil

Between this and the Lilith Rod I actually feel like I'm making some progress in this game now

>you'll never have a loli agrias to care for

Nomura need to takes a break.

they have to downgrade it further so it can run at a silky smooth stable 17 fps

Yeah, same. That Cecil is the only reason I could clear it
Make sure you buy your basket and mask too

How do people who don't have dancer or dragoon get so high in the Omega rankings? Do they just repeatedly attempt the fights until they get lucky enough with life orb draws to stay buffed?

I'm on Omega # 86 and it seems impossible if I don't have both haste and boost up 100% of the time.

>That post
Lad thank god that got deleted or I would've gone more autistic than normal on the fucking faggot that would dare post such an abomination against the True Hero.

>Rk is dying
(You)

we don't get carbuncle until part two you skinny genuine fuck.

so much better than that amano trash

>still no new banners have been translated for global FFRK
>reusing the same Halloween items from last year instead of giving us the new ones JP got, likely no one is even left to translate
>mysterious "maintenance" on November 1st, probably initiating the shutdown procedure

Guess it's time to find a new game...

(You)

haha ebin :D

i hate how they killed ayumu kasuga and replaced her with that retard osaka

Wish there were more art of them desu.

I hated all of the donutsteels after I started BE and they were just shit donutsteels with BE's horrible shit sprites. Then I saw the 3D renders and now I love them.
And now I want art of them for my FF folder.

The Tactics Advance art man is apparently a fan of donuts too

On that physical team you noted who would i replace for lenna/garnet.

dude's also a fan of foreheads, what are those fucking skulls man

cheeze

FFTA3 with waifu Faggotry like Fire emblem when????

dating is the last thing tactics needs

Is ass-crack allowed on a Christian Image Board?

Irrelevant.
The statement was that there is nothing usefull from story mode.

Which is blatantly wrong, you knucklescraping smegmaslurping dipshit

when does maint END!