Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

Xenoverse 2 Release date(s)
NA: October 25, 2016
EU: October 28, 2016
JP: November 2, 2016
Microsoft Windows
WW: October 27, 2016

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

Previously, on /dbg/:

FRIEZA FORCE 4 LIFE

Do we know the best z-souls/super souls to use for a human male striker yet?

hike em down and whip out dem CaCs

Remember to NOT MAKE WISHES. Shit could erase your game.

Its called play the game and stop being such a minmaxing nigger you baby

nice try zamasu

Can i wear Arale's hat and have her poop stick on my back now or is it still that 1 misc bull shit?

Said at end of last thread, but Potential Unleashed is a very good alternative if you don't like your race transformation.

yah my nigga

It just crashed my game.

>finally make a Saiyan with a vegetable name
>get laughed at

So much for trying to be lore accurate...

it's your save file filthy ningen

Do Guru wishes count, or just Dragon Balls wishes?

>He can't do the Elder Kai's challenges

As soon as I wanted to start showing mine, I stopped getting good mission intro poses so this will have to do. Ignore the filthy monkey in the background.

I made a blue buu as an alt
Mainly because my friends just started playing and I didn't want to trivialize the early PQs with them by being a level 55 SSJ3.

Right now it's confirmed a good chance on the Dragon Balls. Guru is unknown.

Level 30 and I still haven't started Namek.
I feel I'm missing the point.

How do I git gud against Frieza/Cooler on Namek? Getting fucked constantly, last try I managed to beat Cooler but got destroyed by Frieza afterwards.

I'm a Freezypop with points in Health, Ki and Basic Attack.

Are Sayans still OP?

During the Namek saga?

But that's a soda brand...

No. They got knocked down the list. Frost Demons are rumored to be top of the food chain.

Pikkon clothes are pretty neat.

Other than keeping enough Stamina to teleport and maybe killing Frieza first, I don't think there is a miracle strategy.

Monkeys were never OP

THAT'S A BINGO

Gotta love Milk Runs.

>Ignore the filthy monkey in the background.
You take that back about Shenron

>quest event with 3 time patrollers
>1 spamming ki blasts at you
>another super dashing to you every 5 seconds
>the other z-vanishing everything and fighting you as aggressively as possible

I won but that was so fucking frustrating

Really? oh man I took it from a vegetable though. To be fair I've been iffy on the name for a while now so this might be the push to try out one of the other names I set up. You can change the name with a wish right? although I guess that has to wait because of the save corruption thing apparently.

That's not Shenron though. It's some completely unrelated dragon that can't even grant wishes.
Fucking worthless layabout.

>Manage to get 200 tp medals
>buy the super dragon fist ult because I need SOME fucking physical ult, since they're so damn rare (I'm level 74, beaten the story, this is the only strike ult I have)

>IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK BECAUSE THE KNOCKBACK PUNCH DOESN'T STUN THEM ENOUGH, THEY GO INTO I-FRAMES BY THE TIME THE DRAGON REACHES THEM

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DIMPS?

Gordan NuMan reporting in. Waiting on wishes getting fixed before I change it up.

>wanted to make a theme using the CAC theme
>can't think of a BG
I don't know what it needs

Hey, it's Cloud

Focus on fighting frieza first. In my experience, cooler will go after goku.

STAMINA
BREAK
MOTHERFUCKER

finally bought it

so does anyone actually use the keyboard to play? What are your keybindings?

Learn to backhit. Cooler's actually pretty predictable with his Z-Vanishes so if you pour on the pressure and anticipate it, you can make him waste his stamina and then go for the BIG DAMAGE. Maintaining your own stamina is also key.

Once Cooler goes down, Freeza isn't a pushover himself but he's easier to deal with. Don't rely on Goku to do anything except keep him busy while you fight Cooler and use the same strategy to defeat Freeza.

>ult that you literally have to stamina break for and doesn't do that much more than a normal ult
What's the fucking point?

Are beam struggles in this game?

>game is all about creating your OC Donut Steel
>people just create series characters

I will never understand these people.

Cloud doesn't have a mohawk. He also doesn't hate shirts.

wrong pic shieeet

It was the total opposite for me.
I got to leisurely take Cooler on while Frieza ignored everything but Goku cause muh Super Saiyajin Densetsu.
Granted Goku did fuck all to Frieza so I had to kill him from nearly full health too.

Leisurely my ass though, Cooler and Freezy both were Super Vanish Bros. in that fight.
Felt super good to earn that victory though

Friendly reminder on how to fix button prompts for DS4.

Ultimates in general have become real fucking pointless. They've been nerfed so much that it causes more harm than good, I shouldn't have to rely on stamina breaking just to get a chance to get a hit, something that isn't really viable when you've got next to no health left for example.

>ginyu leans over & has to stare next to his cock
nice.

>doesn't do that much more than a normal ult
>does nearly 7000 damage with zero points in Strike Supers

>tfw full power energy volley comboes from basic knockbacks on my Saiyan and is so reliable I haven't switched it out even at Level 40

Ults don't suck, you're just not using the right ones for what you wanna do. I use Perfect Kamehameha for big shit and whenever I can land a heavy Stamina Break, FPEV for everything else.

so is there any info on height/weight/race stats?

>mfw the last Saiyaman mission where you have to find Giru parts
>can be completed under 1 minute with no damage received
>20k EXP

Shit's insane. It's like that dragonball finding mission with Broly in XB1.

people have been saying that brawler is weak in this game, but so far I've been doing good

Wow, that CaC is uguu

I don't know about you guys, but I find the melee combos for the female saiyan better than the female human

Huh. I'll try it.

Saiyan's basic attack combo (square) volley + FPEV does great damage. It's my go-to when for PQs.

>Not using the most smug ultimate

I guess I felt that one

Consider suicide.

Online is still a laggy mess I see

nice fivehead, code lyoko

Come on, Cell-sempai, it's impossible to achieve perfection for a human.

delete namek

>want nail's Ultimate
>he's not a teacher
>want big bang attack
>haven't gotten it at all from vegeta
what the fuck.

Is the shit about doing the Guru missions past completion getting you a free wish true or not? This sounds "My dad works for Nintendo" tier.

Big bang can be bought at the TP medal store for cheap

Playing as a female Majin this go around and leaning towards strike moves as opposed to ki blasts. I currently have 105 points to spend and not sure how to allocate them. Anyone have any advice?

Anyone know how to fix the inputs shown in game being wrong?

>ult finish every enemy (except hercule because he squish so I couldn't get enough, had to super)
>be transformed during every ult finish
>get a big combo
>still no Z rank on god advancement

What

They heavily favor strike moves so go for that

>It's another PQ where the partner AI critize you for getting rekt right before dying and forcing you to 3v1 multiple fuckers in sucession

Holy Angels lift me from this burning hell.

SSJ3 ults are the best

When do you get flight license? Multi Lobby just opened up, I thought you were supposed to get flight first?

You're not lying. Very reliable.

Nope, flight is a bit later.

Is it worth it to invest into stamina for Kaioken or should I slog it out untransformed and wait on Unlocked Potential?

Just noticed that's a SHIT screenshot but whatever.

Is she lesbian?

Is there any high heels in the game for females?
I think it would work better for my CaC.

They are. If I don't end a match with a SSJ3 ult, then I've failed any spectators watching

>tfw can't make Appule your second-in-command

>make strike build
>0 points in blast
>get QQ bang with like 1 points in everything and 2 extra for beams
>Beams still do super good damage

I guess I know what I'm wishing for

is 125 in basic attack bad? did I make a mistake in my strike build?

Don't bother with Kaioken, stamina management is so crucial in this game that running yourself dry is almost the worst thing you can do for yourself.

What am I supposed to be stacking as a Frieza guy?

Well ignore ki blasts entirely, I'd focus on basic attack, strike supers and stamina