/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

"Why do I have to make the goddamn thread?" Edition.

pastebin.com/tfYw51Rr

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free poimium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>5.13 (LIVE)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0513/

>Imperial Japanese Navy destroyer tech tree rework (WEEBS™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/new-jpn-dd/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Ubermensch Clan:
NA: [HURTU]: na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000010943/

>Untermensch Clans:
NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/64556-amazing-container-loot-thread-topics-merged/page__st__400__pid__1393061#entry1393061
youtube.com/watch?v=MOIN4dJsu0Y
playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/WzYDAkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Shibafu potato face

When will WG hire some of the BETTER KanColle artists to draw promo works?

top xth for the QTest

>not liking potatoes
get this unamerican rustler outta here

Is that a normal container or a super?

O B A N N O N

fug
;_;

Someone on EU just got those exact same rewards. I'm increasingly convinced that each day's rewards are predetermined.
forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.php?/topic/64556-amazing-container-loot-thread-topics-merged/page__st__400__pid__1393061#entry1393061

what

;_;

>tfw you try so hard
>and get so far
>but in the end it doesnt even matter

Normal cash container.

>Torped by friendly Atago at the start of the game
>Detonation
>0 monetary compensation whatsoever
>He doesn't even get teamkiller status
Are you fucking kidding me WG?

>Arpeggio of Blue Steel ending in december
>we should get arp takao wich is a atagoy clone with healpot
>hopefully something else as well, god knows what they have modelled
>H A I F U R I soon-ish
>theres already a flag around so its kinda confirmed hopefully maybe who knows
>IJN DD line split soon, maybe on 5.14
>RN CL rumors of healpot nerf on 5.14
>clan beta test, thus team battle on 5.14
>both SEA and NA got [BOTES] as their tags
>hopefully this will go well
>halloween event up, get ye camos now or rage forever about it
WG will eventually implement waifus in game, its only a matter of time!

youtube.com/watch?v=MOIN4dJsu0Y

also heres a neat picture because i thought the botefuker icon was a little more important

>get detonated a second time literally right after
FUCK

>Making steady progress in the 2-5 bracket
>Getting excited
>Look at 'Honor [sic] to Heroes' counter
>It has somehow reset from ~550 to 3
mfw

Exact same as then

>First game in Ognevoi
>Take a stray AP shell meant for the BB I was buzzing past
>Front turret destroyed

Oh I can see how this ship plays now

You have been visited by the Trashcan of Cozy Winter Times, BoteGF and warm snuggles will come to you this winter and you don't need to reply

I had a great time with Ognevoi. I don't think I ever lost a turret, you were just unlucky.

opa! are there any vodka and semechki in thosse bags?

jake gibeaway when

>gets detonated,
>gets anti det signals
>doesn't use them
>gets detonated

Had it coming skreb

cyka)))

i want a real people person gf not a boat

Here

is this from the chink game?

ok, now how do i get her to be my gf?

can i offer you a compromise?

Yes, here is her normal outfit

No tracksuits/10. Can China do anything right?

the hell is this?

Is there a cap to how many fires you can set at once?

Buy her.

i dont have enough money to buy a human being i am sure

She's not human though. Check her ears.

a shipgirl

only mildly sunk

Russians aren't humans.

She's a Russian, she'd probably zuk ya dik for a bottle of cheap Vodka.

you are right, shes russian

yes

[IDEIC]
Anyone?

She has pointy elf ears.

Okay. I'm the guy that had that $30 code.

Should I make 1 account to fuck around in as a beginner and learn what everything does. Then make a second account that I redeem my code in? I ask because I just played a lot of Warfarme (another F2P game), and I basically did the same thing.

- Tier III Aurora (in game premium ship)
- 1,000,000 Credits (in game currency)
- 7 Days Premium (7 day boost in experience rate)
- 1000 Doubloons (in game currency)

Just make an account dudester, the first hundred or so games don't really matter.

nah, stack that with an invite code and youve set yourself up for a while.

also the Aurora is meh, not like some sort of god tier limited edition ship

you can use that invite code in addition to a referral code (givesDiana, and Texas, and 80k free xp) so make sure to grab one from someone on your server

otherwise yeah fuck around and see what you like and powergrind with a new account. If it were me I wouldn't wanna lose any progress but if you wanna be autistic about stats be my guest

is there a limit to how many of thos halloween camos u can get in a days?

Have an invite code.
playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/WzYDAkA

No point in starting all over again just for stats.

You are the only limit.
How long can you stand doing that over and over again?

>filename
;_; it hurts

i can grind it all day, its easy af in the igor

?

LE GENEROUS GIFT

then enjoy your fat stacks of ugly ass +100% XP camo

I haven't even played the game yet, but what's in the box?

I just got the New York, what am I in for /wowsg/?

+15% chance of flooding, +5% chance of your magazine detonating

and I play russian destroyers and rarely use torpedoes

A ship that's in every way possible inferior to all the other BB of its tier.

But then you get the New Mexico, which is a better shotgun than the New York, but then you have the Colorado which is shit, and finally you get the North Carolina which is awesome.

>Colorado
>shit

Way worse than the Nagato, worse than the Gneis.

With two equally skilled captains, New York beats Texas 1v1.

>Shit shitters say

it's pretty on par with the Nagato desu, unless you're a dummy trying to sit at the back of the map with it
all the T7 BBs are pretty good.

Texas has better turret angles and can maintain a 45 degree angle when firing all of its guns. New York has to pull out to a 54 degree angle to fire.

Tejas is better.

Also, Colorado is shit. Especially after the Nagato buff, and the introduction of Scharn/Nau

>ad hominem
Here's your (((You)))

It lacks Nagato's mobility, which is very important, and secondaries, which are not important but nice to have.

Okay, official tier 7 BB ranking:

>1. Scharnhorst: Good AA, tier for best speed in tier, tied for best armor in tier, good HP pool, best secondaries in tier, good maneuverability, fantastic guns, torpedoes, good range, quick RoF, 3/4 of the bow is safe from any caliber of gun in the game

>2. Gneisenau: Literally 3/4 of a Bismarck, but with torpedoes. Fastest tier 7 BB, quick firing hard hitting, high velocity guns, good range, GREAT AA, second best secondaries, good maneuverability, torpedoes, good HP pool, most of bow immune to any gun in the game

>3. Nagato: excels at long and mid range combat. Fantastic guns with amazing accuracy and good shell speed, good speed and maneuverability, decent AA, fucking tier 8 BB HP pool, half of the ship is immune to citpens because of the 11" thick turtle deck, good secondaries that can fuck over broadside cruisers and shit on DD's because of how close together they all are

>4. Colorado: Slow as shit "brawler" without any good brawling attributes. inaccurate guns with slow shell speeds, short range that you have to waste an upgrade slot on, piss poor secondaries, literal tier 5 HP pool, bow easily overmatched by 15/16" guns, long range AA is trash and mid/short range AA is mediocre, armor is decent but not nearly as good as Nau/Scharn, maneuverability is okay

>team runs into lone enemy CV one by one and gives him 2 kills while i win the game for them by popping smoke and sitting the cap

why would they do this?

Gneis isn't THAT good: having six guns with shit accuracy means a very frustrating ride.

>4. Colorado: Slow as shit "brawler" without any good brawling attributes. inaccurate guns with slow shell speeds, short range that you have to waste an upgrade slot on, piss poor secondaries, literal tier 5 HP pool, bow easily overmatched by 15/16" guns, long range AA is trash and mid/short range AA is mediocre, armor is decent but not nearly as good as Nau/Scharn, maneuverability is okay

I've been told that the Colorado being shit was some old meme and it's actually usable now.
I'm like 3/4 the way through the NewMex, am I heading towards a usable ship or not? The Pepsicola turned out to be just as awful as everyone said it was.

She's still usable, but Gneisenau stole her main gig of best armor in tier.

That's why you play ultra-aggressive with it and try to keep the ranges under 12km.

Properly handled the Gneisenau will fuck all over a Nagato and Colorado at those ranges, and its not like they can out run you.

The only thing that gives me headaches in Nau is another Nau or a Scharn.

>I've been told that the Colorado being shit was some old meme and it's actually usable now.

All that buff did was make it so you didn't fire at 1.7 RPM. You still have the worst range in tier, a tier 5 HP pool, the same armor as New Mexico, and a slow as fuck speed when everything else around you is getting faster and faster.

Its shit.

Well how do I progress through Colorado as quickly and painlessly as possible?

no cap kill all n00b

Free exp, of course.
Though you can try to play from your superior heal, if you will find how

>Gneisenau: Literally 3/4 of a Bismarck, but with torpedoes
Wouldn't that make it 3/4 of Tirpitz?

Well I was going to free XP modules but I don't really free XP ships unless I've got less than 5-10k XP do go and I don't want it anymore

Scharn is slower than Gneis.

Colorado is the only one of the four with full size guns that fire every 30 s and its traverse is better than Nagato. It's end plating is no worse than Nagato's.

There's really no need, once it's upgraded it's fine. It's probably the worst of the T7 BBs but not by much and it's far from unplayable, you just need to be decent at getting into the action and knowing where to go on the map to maximize what it has going for it.

>Scharn is slower than Gneis.

By about a knot. Functionally its the same.

>Colorado is the only one of the four with full size guns that fire every 30 s

Its also the only one with a tier 5 HP pool and a max range of less than 19km. Also Nagatos reload is 1.5 seconds longer in exchange for massively better range, shell speed and accuracy. The trade off isn't worth it.

> It's end plating is no worse than Nagato's.

Roughly 2/3 of Nagatos citadel length has over 20 inches of armor over it now. 11" on the magazine sloped deck in front, and 9" via an internal armored box around the rear magazines.

The centerline is also slightly better off as well. 305mm with a 76mm sloped deck behind it vs a flat 330mm plate.

>and painlessly as possible?
Everything in this game brings less pain if you have a few friends to suffer with you.

>do well
>lose

>do bad
>win

fucking stop this bullshit

What would you guys say is the most accurate battleship?

Warspite.

Nagato.

2.0 sigma and you can knock the dispersion down to about 220m at 21km IIRC.

Yamato.
IJN in general have better dispersion than other nations. And Yamato on top of that have 2.1 Sigma.
Of course we should wait for Sovetskiy Soyuz, for that 3.0 sigma 900m/s 406mm shells of pure balans.

Russian fire control best in world tovarish))))

>30knots vs 33knots
>"by about a knot"

KYS

Has EU put forward a clan yet?

Scharn does 30, Nau does 32.

Apologies, TWO knots.

Yeah, this:
Nagato is a close second though.

Nikolai also has 2.1 sigma, just so you all know.

Not yet, I asked about it earlier and a few anons were keen, but I don't think many are on tonight.

>19.4 km
>20.5 km
>Massively better
What sort of fights are being decided between those two ranges?

I find their accuracy to be comparable and that Colorado's shells do more damage when they land. The better traverse speed is also a big deal because it allows you to turn a lot more yet still keep your guns pointing the right way.

Nagato's secondaries are an absolute meme, especially now that the Germans are in play.

I haven't played the rapist since the armour fix, so I don't know how big a deal it is, but my impression is that Colorado bounces a lot more .

Did Kutuzov always had Vodka Marine Fleet DD style concealment debuff?

>the halloween event gives me the MMO fix I needed while still being botes

While I still think co-op battles are a pointless waste of time, the 1:2 battle type was as step in the right direction and having a "Scenarios" battle type would give pve a reason to exist as it would be something entirely different from pvp

That was bait.

'Colorado is bad' is an age-old meme.