/svg/ Shadowverse General

Luna is for __________

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11431912
store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)
shadowverse.com/
shadowverse-portal.com/
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.5zvAY.5zvAY.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k32.61k32.5zvAi.5zvAi.5zxcy.5zxcy.61jJs.61jJs.61jJs.61lly.61lly.61lly.61oCC.61oCC.61oCC.65cLM.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.61k2a.61k2a.65YC2.65YC2.61O4K.61O4K.61jKA.61qeS.61lmu.61lmu.61lmu.61lmQ.61SDo
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.4.62sZ2.62sZ2.5_394.5_394.5_394.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.62xS0.66giC.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.61O4K.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.62v0Y.5_4sI.5_4sI.5_4sI.66j8S.5_39E.61NLm.61NLm.659nE.5_2QC.5_2QC.5_2QC.62sZ-.62sZ-.5_2QW.5_2QW.5_2QW.62xRs.5_5bA.65GMy.62zu6.62zu6.62zto.62xRi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do i buy standard or expansion cards with my gold?

neither. go play arena

>Expansion changes everything
>Blood moved from shit tier to marginally less shit tier and still hasn't won fuck all
>Forest still broken
>Haven still cancer
wow great changes

if you are a new playuer always go with standard. the expansion cards are nothing without the standard cards.

I want to fuck all the cute loli main characters, especially the vampires.

Nice op you fucking faggot
Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The first expansion pack, Darkness Evolved, launched on September 30th. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

To play on PC, you currently have to use an Android emulator such as Leapdroid (recommended), Memu, Nox or Bluestacks.
If the emulator gets stuck on Urias' stage in story mode, you might need to enable Virtualization in your bios (Google it).
Or just simply use Steam and enjoy 60fps.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing

___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4

>first arena as holything
>5 concedes

Fun things are fun

Wait for next expansion / set?
You proved that guys point by being a blood babby though.

>Haven still cancer
How was Haven cancer before DE

>killed the OP

You dun goofed, kid.

>tfw just got her animated version

Haven was trash before DE
Finally they are playable

Edit the emulator shit faggot

How long do you think I would survive if I got a Shadowverse vampire gf and agreed to let her suck my blood?

Satancraft was shitty cancer but still cancer

>You're not allowed to talk about how the game has shit balance, even when it's true or else we'll just call you a babby
lmao
>Wait for the next expansion
Yeah because they did so good with the first one even with months to see how shit blood was in vanilla

RINE GONE

that its a fine ass

You can't pretend to not be the same guy with the exact same argument

t. not a blood player

Dragon was a better in every way Satancraft tho

>Lewd op

>complaining about complaining

next time make your own OP then instead of waiting till a thread is 200 post over bump limit retard.

How often are they going to do expansions?

Some of us are actually playing the game

>Complaining about complaining

I never said that though, talking about it does nothing, you can't change shit.

I made it to turn 17 this time. This game is fucking cheating and no amount of saying git gud will change that fact.

>neither of you included the RoB card sites for SV art

God damn it anons, here you go forcing me to post it again.

This one has all the English cards at 720x900, and is somewhat sensible to navigate:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

While this one has cards that were released only in the Japanese version of RoB after the international one shut down, and lets you search by artist, but is a bit less easy to sift through since you have to rely on google translate a bit and everything here is only 640x800:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You cant handle it.

>Turn 1 Sacred Plea
and
>Turn 2 Dragon Oracle

Surprisingly enough, I think that's the only opening bullshit that I hate to see from the enemy player.

cancer is "whatever I don't like," that's how.

Maybe I'm a dumbass but why wasn't my amulet destroyed? Does it need to be EXACTLY four cards as in it won't work if you have 5?

and some of you arnt, whats your point user?

Why the fuck is this card allowed to exist?

fuck this card and fuck the fucking rhino

>Turn 1 Sacred Plea

Mostly bullshit because 1 drops in this game suck dick late game, besides sacred Plea and like the 3 1 drops that buff themselves

It only active when you have a space left to summon a bat.

4 cards when you end your turn.

Why are half of my cards censored? I'm in North America (Canada), and a lot of cards are grayed or straight up blacked out.

Is there a way around this? (I'm on Steam)

>if there were 4 cards in our area when your turn ends it does X
>'Guys, does it need to be exactly 4?''
yes

the bat need to have been summoned

Are the voices english only? I kinda cringe at hearing english while watching chinese cartoons

It needs to be able to summon a bat in order to pop for damage.

No, you need to have activated the bat summoning effect that turn for the damage to happen. If you filled the board without activating the summon effect, it won't work.

You are a retard, stop misinforming people.

>change to jap
>copy the paste v
>change to english substitute the v paste

>The OP could have solved this nigga's problems if it wasn't such a faggot

>playing Urias' story
>default decks wants me to kill myself
kek some cards in this class man

so I guess I have to lurk for an actual OP in the archive?

Vengeance should honestly be the effect that applies itself retroactively rather than overflow

Or read the thread

HOW ARE PEOPLE THIS FUCKING BRAINDEAD HOLY SHIT WOULD YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THIS

playing against runecraft makes me just want to completely stop playing the game. whoops im losing on turn six let me just cast half a dozen free spellcards to completely clear any advantage

>default decks wants me to kill myself

Make your own decks then retard

k thanks

NO DONT LISTEN TO THEM

DONT READ THIS THREAD

SABOTAGE THIS THREAD BECAUSE OP IS A LUNAFAGGOT

Well, you actually made them post more about it after you complained, so you actually did worse than nothing.

>Turn 1 Angelic Snipe face in T2
>Swordcraft
>Name: Ganondrof

Thank you steam

What you on about, post it link?

>copy the folder
>play erika's story
>everything japanese, seems good
>suddenly priest slut speaks a line in english
>What did you say?!
Ayy

This class is not even good in ladder

I'm beginning to wish the steam version never happened.

being good and being absolutely miserable to play against are two different things

>wishing 60fps anime tiddies didnt happen
nigga wtf

Wow anons are you really mad at a little girl?

CG event when?

M8. Dshift is a fucking free win for most of the t1/2 decks.

They aren't mutually exclusive, though. The day such a thing becomes the common deck to use, though...

I'll handle her with my strong hands, muscular arms and slightly above average penis.

>stop misinforming people
>says 'no' to a yes or no question when the correct answer is yes

There needs to be 4 cards in play, including a bat, when the turn ends. That is literally it.

>forest is about flooding the board and playing a combo card in the same turn
>board has only 5 spaces, enchantments taking slots up too
what did they mean by this

Can I get some tips? I've got 6k vials.
I prefer Elf, but Dragon ended up being fun after game threw shitton of cards at me.
I also have one DragoFlute in my collection which I'm not using.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.1.5zvAY.5zvAY.61jJY.61jJY.61jJY.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k2Q.61k32.61k32.5zvAi.5zvAi.5zxcy.5zxcy.61jJs.61jJs.61jJs.61lly.61lly.61lly.61oCC.61oCC.61oCC.65cLM.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.5zvvQ.61k2a.61k2a.65YC2.65YC2.61O4K.61O4K.61jKA.61qeS.61lmu.61lmu.61lmu.61lmQ.61SDo
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.4.62sZ2.62sZ2.5_394.5_394.5_394.5_2Q2.5_2Q2.62xS0.66giC.5_38w.5_38w.5_38w.61O4K.62sZM.62sZM.62sZM.62v0Y.5_4sI.5_4sI.5_4sI.66j8S.5_39E.61NLm.61NLm.659nE.5_2QC.5_2QC.5_2QC.62sZ-.62sZ-.5_2QW.5_2QW.5_2QW.62xRs.5_5bA.65GMy.62zu6.62zu6.62zto.62xRi

>forest is about flooding the board
nah uh uh.

forest is about the # of cards you played during your turn

>mfw I'm using that deck and stomping people with this avatar for maximum loli smugness

Wrong. The fortress itself needs to have summoned a bat that turn. If you have 4 bats in play, but the fortress didn't summon anything that turn, the effect doesn't go off. The tooltip doesn't make that part clear so you see people ask about this occasionally.

if you have 4 bats and a fortress on board then you have 5 card in play

>Blood vs. Elana
literally unwinnable

and of course every fucking Haven player has 2 in their hand immediately

>start ranked match
>guy with the urd sleeve that has 1500 points
>triple bloody mary deck

you should get banned for sandbagging. Nothing will kill the game faster than new players getting shit on metadecks the moment they enter d0

Nightmare isn't a loli

If you have 3 bats and a fortress and the fortress effect didn't activate, you're still not having the effect go off.

Don't play Blood then shitter

cygames should just remove blood from the game since they obviously dont want it to ever be good

I mean if you didn't have the fortress bat summoning effect activate, the damage part won't go off. That was less ambiguous in my head.

Honestly I'm more mifffed about how most of them always have just the right number of priest of the cudgel and themsis's decree.

This; though I'm assuming he meant it was smug, not loli.

>Someone legitimately looked at Priest of the Cudgel and said "This is a balanced card"
lmao

why not, boobs don't mean anything

>Everyone says Revelation is a top tier card
>0 of the bloodcraft decks in that tourney used it
uh

unless you're playing shadow or dragon, it's the same thing as dragon warrior.

>Undub and uncensor

Can I just take the uncensor? I'll take a dub that's entertainingly crummy over [Moonbabble intensifies].

t. shadowcuck

Boobs are everything, you ignorant dog.

>CG leaders
God yes please.

the only way for fortress to not summon a bat when you have 3 bats and a fortress in play is to have the 5th slot taken by a card already

ive reached the point where I just quit the moment I see haven

Same desu, gain more points in the long term due to shorter matches

I BEAT THAT CHEATING FAGGOT
FUCK YOU I DIDNT GIT GUD OR PLAN ANYTHING
HIS SHITTY RETARDED AI PULLING BULLSHIT CARDS WHENEVER HE HAPPENS TO NEED THEM DIDN'T WORK OUT AFTER RNG LET ME GET MY CARDS
FUCK ALL OF YOU AND FUCK THIS GAME

If I started with steam how the fuck do I link it to another service for 3 packs?