instagram.com/autostickergeneral

>List of Sticker Websites
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>Sticker Collection
mega.nz/#F!zMgTUBoT!5t13MNZBcINAyDAlmBtvjA
imgur.com/a/bInMl
asg.booru.org/

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>FB Group
fb.com/groups/AutoStickerGeneral/

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

otakumode.com/shop/56cd6ec8a92188743b214895/Love-Live!-Car-Sun-Shades
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Notori pls gib sticker soon™

got new Yummystickies in the mail today. I'll apply and post as soon as I wash my little truck (maybe tomorrow)
>tfw no penis-Polaroids this time either

It's not there

Opposing Force here.
I got a couple of new stickers coming soon.
Can any one get all the references?

well witnessed is pretty easy
but I'm gonna with THEBee and Sasword because those are relevant to my interestd

Was the bee Breaking Bad? I don't remember that well.

GOOD LUCK CLUB STICKER RESTOCK

WHEN

Reel human bean

Yes

i think absolutly awful decals stole my money because i have yet to get any stickers i think im going to dispute the charge through pnc bank and let them crawl up his ass if i down get an explanation as to why he would even collect if this was a possiblity

Would cop.

I want this. Should we try drawfag threads?

>meme hat

You wanna fuckin die?

You WILL print the hatted one too!

Any Toku fags in here?

I'm assuming it would be fairly easy to make this into a sticker

PLLS

He explained in the last thread, robust fucked him over. Not sure how he's gonna handle it honestly

I can do this. Let me know the size and colour you want.
[email protected]

didn't this happen last time? he should really find a new supplier

Are any of you guys that make stickers/slaps able to make that illumiglow type shit?
I want an ultra high visibility sticker made.
Any chance any of you guys might do that at some point?

Do you have any of the chrome gold like yummy has?
I mostly just want black ones but a few in that gold would be amazing.

I don't have any currently, but I was thinking of picking some up.

>1 year later
>still no stickers

next month you fucking nigger

Sorry mate, the post office has been dickin me around

>explanation """"""""""""pending""""""""""""""

Well if you do pick some up make a post here or something.
I'm not in a hurry but will probably be making an order with you or someone else in the next couple weeks.

holy fuck

Not the real one fampai, he's locked up in the British equivalent of area 51

T-minus 36hrs until store reopens
>BombSquadUK.bigcartel.com

Nope, just busy cutting stickers and filling orders

I don't trust you. Sliced bread on uncut stickers with timestamp.

Alright, just ordered some chrome gold and silver. I should have it within a week.

I relocated to the US which has been the source of some delays.

>no bread
>no stickers
>no timestamps

Can't you see I'm not at home?!

imoutodreams best at delivering stickers

he is a theif for accepting payments before he had a product and if this has happened before he is a definite theif

I've sent him a refund so that he can refund people
I just simply don't have the time to be doing supply orders anymore, but my printing was never really set up for large orders, modifications were made to bring it viability, but had things been as they were meant to be, they'd have received their order the following week.
IRL major issues occurred with both orders, as well as ones from ISB (which never had their debut, and got their refund) and the order from spellbound, which was set to refund last week but paypal finally cleared it today.
paypal will be clearing aad's refund october 3rd, so he will likely be sending out refunds after then.

I'm not trying to save face, just providing information, but to explain some of the zany and fun things that have happened these past few months.
>other person decides to go off their meds for no reason and stops paying bills for critical services without telling either myself or the assistant, this occurred right after I had paid for equipment and materials, sticker money is gone, local customers off-season, only really making drinking t-shirts for the most part
>got normie job to solve this issue, paid every 2 weeks
>barely keep services on and mortgage paid late with 56 hour paycheck
>next two weeks work 90+ hours
>during the 56 hour work week find out I have really bad bone infection, not surprised. All upper teeth to be removed this tuesday.
>tried to train the assistant to do slaps during this time but they were just so fucking bad at it all they did really was waste a lot of material, ink, laminate, printable vinyl, and even the blades on the machine got fucked from what they were doing while I was off working.
but long story short, I never intended to screw anyone over, but yes it did happen and that is something I will entirely take credit for.
I was not able to manage every aspect of my life properly during this time and have been making adjustments so that it will never become a problem again

why is his store still up and why is he still able to take people money?

do you take me for some fool?
have fun im disputing the charge and letting pnc crawl up your ass

dont do that to him please, this is my fault, and you will be getting your money back as soon as he has it.

I'm glad you got them senpai. Enjoy!
I'm working on this atm if anyone is interested
Pre-orders are normal in this community?

Was it this thread or another thread someone posted the ultra-riced Kia optima?

christ on a cracker code

So uh. You got like a GoFundMe I can donate to?

Niceu!

nope, I'm pretty good at rolling with the punches though so you shouldn't worry too much
the infection has been treated using antibiotics, so at the very least it shouldn't be as bad, but i'm going under iv sedation anyways so even if any sort of painkiller doesnt hold (infections tend to prevent it) I should be relatively alright during it.
I'm more concerned about adapting to it after, will be hopefully getting a top denture around christmas, hoping to save up for top denture, plan is 3 months of healing minimum, then fitting, and fitting adjustments. I'll also be missing wednesday, thursday, and friday wages but not much can be done about that. (also I'm quite liking the normie job and it seems like they're already looking at me as a potential future leading position despite still being on my probation period)

there is some good news though, some of those adjustments I mentioned earlier, will be including some product diversity, things that are made elsewhere and then sold.
shimapan air fresheners soon, and yes, black ice will be an option.

You guys get free health care in Canadia though, right?

>shimapan air fresheners soon, and yes, black ice will be an option.
will black ice have a wet spot like all real grills get when they smell the freshness?

Got my WAT engineering yesterday. Feels good man.

Who's that whore on your car

My 3DPD wife.

Did you tell her that you want her to pose next to your new WAT sticker? So you can post the pic on a vietnamese tunnel digging forum?

Also I'm sorry for calling her a whore, it's just that I can almost see her butt cheeks

More or less this. Plus i just wanted pics of my wife with my lolcantturn mobile.

There are very short shorts under the dress. Just as a tidbit

Post more pics of your wife.

Only other one on my phone. Because I'm a nice guy.

*tip*

*fedora*

yes but not for dental
(though the top dentures should be partially paid by my work since after my probation period will be over by then and they have nice benefits it seems)

I haven't finished the design for it quite yet but the premade scent samples coming to me are, red apple, Peach, Strawberry, Citrus, Blueberry, and Black Ice.
plan to have 8 variations in total, colours matching their scents

post feet

This.

what did i do

made trash

>colours matching their scents
yes black shima air fresheners I cannot wait

This would look good with the main K-On's.

put down photoshop pls m8
calm down with those glow effects

She's a qt. Good job user.

qt.
is this a slap?

otakumode.com/shop/56cd6ec8a92188743b214895/Love-Live!-Car-Sun-Shades
y/n?

that shit would get my car keyed in my area. Pretty southern and conservative, nobody would wanna see pictures of that evil asian pedophile cartoons on/near cars. I gotta hide my power level.

If you really, really like the show, don't let it stop you.

Order from Notori came in, only took 5 days but I did use the 1st class so it doesn't really count. I'll throw up a better pic in the morning when the sun makes em shiine

and the other whisker

I need a nice centerpiece now. Gnome child would be a bit cliche.

Damn, notori was the first person I ordered from and I still haven't got my shit (don't know if he can't print my shit or what but his are what I'm really waiting for dammit)

The first time I ordered (without 1st class) it took 9 business days. He's the longest on my list of shipping times but again he has the biggest variety.

This meme needs to stop

I ordered on the 13th and checked the mail today, I know he's slow and his printer is down so I'm not trying to give him shit but still. I want my goddamn stickers

Its gonna be yeah!
Damn I was on the fence about getting this and now I'm regretting not doing it.
Notori needs to do like a wave:purple: version tho desu.

Shouldn't you be saying Okyakusama?
Make a hifumi peek pleez

Yummy, how's that mouse coming along?

Also, who was working on the monogatari egg? I remember the slap got finished but no one's selling that either

Obligatory work all fucking day only get few money when?
But seriously when, I want this

Okaykusama?
I was looking around for a good angel-themed idol outfit for Hifumi.
Dunno about a peeker though.
I dont have a scanner or a tablet so I'm not rly happy with the original art I try to make on the comp rn.

I thought BD was supposed to be in the OP...

id cop this as is. need more non anime stickers

Forgot to add, will add next thread

>yet only 17 notori days

>all this bant
>mfw I'll just disappear like BSG in a motorcycle cra-
wait fuck

>showing the side of the envelopes without any markings
pls

I'll throw up a nicer full front pic in the morning, when I can get some natural light. The flash messes with contrast, because the things are so shiny. I'm sure opposing traffic will get giggles when their headlights are on me.

Raimu sticker when

after my secret project is done, I will see about peekers.

Pls no crasherino, I need my meme stickers

Will the secret project have dank meme value?
Can I fit it on my meme bike?

Will my japanese classmates be able to laugh at my misfortune more than they already do?

I'm busy working on current orders and other custom stuff that came along before that request, I just did the one because it was simple and I was able to do it really quick.

Send me an email and I'll hopefully be able to get to it on Sunday as I'm going out of town for 5 days on Monday. If you or anyone you know is able to do vectoring, that would speed the process up very much as that's where I spend most of my time. If not, I'll just get to it when I'm caught up.

Sorry, don't mean to sound like I don't care or anything. I'm just trying to catch up on some week+ old orders.

I have high performance reflective vinyl (like street signs and shit) but it's much too thick for my old plotter to cut and my new plotter doesn't have a deep enough blade. I ordered a new blade/holder today but it's coming from China so it'll be a while. But if I get it all working I think I'll do a little bit with reflective stuff.

Looking forward to it!
Just keep ordering and one of these times you'll get one :^)

Maybe you can make some meme value out of it.

>secret project
I had a secret project. It's turned in to two seasonal runs if slaps now.

I want to believe in your dubbadubs. pls no bully

Notori think of something creative to jew me out of my money and would look good in my front license plate slot. Pic related

/k/ patented dick-oflage.

Try some clearcoat m8