Whats the deal with Nissan GTR fanboys being literally the most asshole exterminated group of individuals on the planet?

Whats the deal with Nissan GTR fanboys being literally the most asshole exterminated group of individuals on the planet?

Say one negative thing about their God car and they absolutely lose their minds

>hurr faster than cars 4x the price
>hurr omg u can use it every day
>omg lol dude 2.5 seconds to 60
>so easy to drive fast lol
>1500bhp with bolt ons

How did Nissan manage to manufacture a fanbase of complete retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkGhiTSS8M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Assmad GM fangirl detected

shit bait anyway, desu senpai

Babby's first false flag

Did you seriously expected anything better from a fanbase that has the most underage fans?

Mostly loling at your browser tabs.

The GTR obviously has die hard fans. It is obviosuly an amazing car despite its price tag. And most of the people that car enough to talk about it either can't afford one or don't even have a drivers license and use their videogame theorycrafting skills to form arguments. What else did you expect?

>Act like a faggot
>Get treated like one
>Be surprised that you got treated like a faggot

Not very bright huh?

These 2 get it

Why else would this board be so damn shit? All of the Nissan shitposters don't actually have cars and licenses so they spend their entire day here

>11.2 1/4
What the fuck my 30 year old Honda bike is faster holy shit lmao

I sold mine because of the fan base.

Congratulations, you figured it out! You solved the mystery! Bikes accelerate quicker than 4000lb cars! Who knew?

I can feel the hatred and mad coming from your post.

Nissan irrevocably BTFO

This

So many cars that around the same price point that do better on track or faster 0-60.

When a car cost $100k, I figure anything in the $100-200k range is reasonable. If you can drop $100k on a car, you can drop $119k on a Viper ACR, or $188k on a Turbo S.

At least you won't be a massive faggot driving a Playstation mobile that does most of the work for you.

lol Porsche GT3 RWD is faster 0-60 and 1/4mi than the latest GT-R.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkGhiTSS8M8

They see it hurting Jeremy Clarkson's neck on Top Gear or see it on a cover of a video game and think it's the best thing since fleshlights.

It better be faster it costs 3x more...

>this mad the nissan skyline r35 gtr is the world's fastest (volume) production car
Roflmao

We will just ignore the fact a triggered domesticuck tried to shit talk the gtr and got btfo by youtube comment section warriors

It's not even twice the price. GT-R = $110k base price. GT3 RS = $176k

Price has little to do with it. It's the level of engineering. Nissan let weight get in the way, as the GT-R is a fat fucking pig (3933lbs).

You can get a Viper ACR for $119k and run circles around this thing on track, that is, if you're not a failure who can't drive a car properly. And that's the other problem with the GT-R. All the faggots leave the nanny controls on and try to master them at that level, and then believe they've mastered the car. They haven't. Randy Pobst is very familiar with the GT-R on track, and he gets better times out of it without the nanny controls.And if they're noobs and turn the controls off, they promptly end up in a wall, or flipped in the gravel.

Stick to Playstation, fanbois.

shuuut uuuup
you're just mad your vette got smoked

What nanny controls? Abs, traction control and awd? They objectively make a car faster
Even a zonda r has traction control

Assmad Ford Fangirl
>got BTFO by a Nissan
MY SIDES

>Playstation mobile thay does most of the work for you
Try hard underage le supreme enthusiast detected. Care to share your track experience with the gtr? Gtfo shit cunt

now that i look at it. that track looks like a dick.

>Playstation mobile
Lol'd