NA V10

Hows it feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0moE3AzGQho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd love a new R8 Plus. I'm sure it feelsgoodman.

>Porsche
>TT V6
>V6
m8

Is NA V10 AWD with a DCT arguably the best config?

Yes

>NA V10

Muh dick! Audi hasn't gone V6 or Turbo just yet.

>when a dodge sedan that wasn't even in the BDC pick beat the car you where rooting for.
feels bad man

I cant wait for the gay furry spam tonight because alphonse cant handle all the BTFO

NATURAL ASPIRATION > pleb forced shit

i really want a v10 car all the power of a v8 na but MORE WHO DOESNT FUCKING LOVE MORE

guess you shouldn't have leased a 4 banger then

Porsche
>V6

>UNNATURALLY ASPIRATED

>letting the atmosphere decide how much combustion can occur
>not making nature your bitch

It's 2016 senpai step it up

Audi has more Twin turbos then pretty much any manufacturer

>wanting your engine to be raped by a turbo
absolutely deviant

>NA V10 wins on the track (Snek ACR)
>NA V10 wins on the dragstrip (R8)
>NA V10 sounds the best (LFA)
>NA V10 was put in the best car ever made (Carrera GT)

NA V10 confirmed best engine configuration?

Better enjoy that NA goodness while it lasts, I doubt the next generation R8 will be allowed to get away with another big NA engine due to stricter regulations.

V10 is not really "melodic" engine. LFA only sounds good because toyota gave yamaha millions to develop special exhaust for them.

The CGT sounds fucking brutal though, and I fucking love it.

>not pictured
>a 999cc V4

>force fuel
>give air a pass because cuck reasons

>porsche
>v6
d

But the Viper ACR, R8 and Carrera GT all sound great

>Viper
It sounds better than the shit spewing from modern turbo engines, but it doesn't sound particularly good relative to other NA V10s. It doesn't have the scream one would expect of a V10 and sounds rather unrefined instead.

>It doesn't have the scream one would expect of a V10
Uh, I don't expect a scream from a V10.

>and sounds rather unrefined instead.
Oh you're one of those. Take your pinky-out and monocle on teatime elsewhere, we're talking about cars. The smooth thrum of a Viper's V10 is a pleasant industrial sound. No comparison to the fart-blats of some of the other cars in that video like the turbo V6s and the mustang's hollow crackle.

Fuck, I'd give Yamaha millions to develop fucking anything. They're absolutely based engine and I/H/E designers.

I'm pretty sure the Dodge V10 has been made to sound gurgly with uneven firing angles on purpose so that burgers used to V8 blubber wouldn't be too confused about it. To me it just sounds broken.

It doesn't sound "gurgly" or "uneven" though, even when you only listen to one bank of the side exhaust. It has a monotonous hum like most V10s, with a slight lope at idle.
youtube.com/watch?v=0moE3AzGQho

The Viper has a 90° V angle, so it does sound a little bit off. The Audi V10 also has a 90° V angle but sound pretty different from the Viper.

The Carrera GT meanwhile, has a 68° V angle so it too has a slightly odd firing order.

The LFA is the only one mentioned so far with an "ideal" 72° V angle.