WoWg guilds:
US:
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s, comments, filenames, trips:
pastebin.com/1VKLMpBC
pastebin.com/uuKGFLRg
pastebin.com/WpfFKqxS
pastebin.com/1VKLMpBC

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/achievements/achievement-category-15271
youtube.com/watch?v=XBPHRlgczmk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He doesn't constantly hear C'thun whisper that his friends will abandon him

i wanna sniff Sylvanas' rotting butt crack

How are boomkins doing in pve? I don't see a lot of them or any druid whose not a tank or healer really.

FUCK you undead BITCH you're no different to the Lich King now

>Noxxic

How do I farm blood of sargeras? I do all WQs that reward it and a daily random HC and some casual mining but I need more!

How on earth did people manage to solo the butcher in highmaul, i can facetank him just fine but the 5 stacks one-shot me within 10 seconds of starting the fight, even though I put pets between me and him which based on the tooltip SHOULD stop me getting cleaved but doesn't.

>he doesn't bother whispering you because you have no friends to be abandoned by anyway

jokes on you cthun, i don't have any

Yeah I don't know why that's there.

So in that last Karazhan area the Legion has fucking countless spaceships zooming by, hundreds of the damn things flying overhead and in the distance, each filled to the brim with immortal demons and capable of unstoppable aerial bombardments.
And that's just in that one area of space we saw.

How the fuck do we beat the Legion?

How do you not have a single friend?

Like.. For real? Didn't you go to school?

Normies get out.

Because you got the image from noxxic

Are EU servers dying?

Female Tauren

We're gonna have to cross into the nether and slaughter them

Post hefty Maine Coons

We just kill them. Duh.

>panda
Get out

I want to buy sexual services from a goblin!

I'm just coming back to the game and have everything at 100. No particular attachment to anything at this point but right now leaning towards druid (balance/resto), paladin (ret/holy), monk (probably just mw) or mage. What's fun and not shit right now?

But seriously didn't you go to school? I'm diagnosed with autism and even I had 3 friends all throughout school and afterwards

yes

Gary-Stu Illidan "Did Nothing Wrong" Stormrage will save us.

But they're immortal nigga
Countless hordes of them aside, they're pretty damn hard to 'kill', they just reform later on

Why can't alliance win bgs that dont involve a PvE element?
As someone who is good at pvp this is infurating, random bgs are a great way to grind honor and artifact power (if everything else is done for the day) and it's a fucking soul-crushing experience every time.

It's not even close, it seems like Horde just graps how to play these bgs much better and I don't understand, having played both sides there is no fucking difference in the playerbase, so why does this happen?

worldofwargraphs.com/global-stats/achievements/achievement-category-15271

>Xavius AOTC at 5%

If the game is "So easy" right now, why do so few people even have the curve at this stage?

>living where you went to school
its almost like you arent a rootless cosmopolitan

FEMALE

DWARF

BREWMASTER MONK OR PROTECTION PALADIN

I ALREADY HAVE A WARRIOR.

Help me decide, anons.

/wowg/, I am feeling an urge to try and have sex with my mother-in-law.
What do?

Is EU dying or something? Constant lags and disconnects

5% of 12 millions seems like a lot of people

Then we're just not killing them hard enough.

Does /wowg/ like female dwarves?

rip eu servers

Because due to LFR and Normal, there is very little to push the majority of the player base into actual raiding

Question, if each of the current faction leaders were to die who would replace them?

Forsaken- Nathanos.
Orcs- ???
Trolls- ???
Tauren- ???
Blood Elves- Either Rommath or Halduron.
Goblins- That one Goblin girl.
Humans- ???
Night Elves- Shandris.
Dwarves- ???
Gnomes- ???
Draenei- ???
Worgen- Tess Greymane

Daily reminder that Toons is better than you in every single way.

I dunno, you tell me?

No, really. Tell me.

Even goblin priests would probly be up for it providing you seemed fun enough or threw some gold at them too, rogues and the like on the darker side of stuff would probably fuck anything just for fun.

Brewmaster is fun, Paladin is like the 2nd easiest Tank. Maybe 3rd.

So I have 445 bloods please tell me there is an addon that allows me to purchase multiple shit automatically from the blood vendor without havint to click the item and then yes 445 times cuz honestly i'd rather kms

Monk.

>draenei
/vomit

How is a man who multiboxes multiple characters that follow each other around in his own guild filled mostly by his own characters automatically better then me in every way?

>Draenei

Nobundo. Or Yrel will come over from the AU.

I'd have to imagine that Saurfang would step in at SOME point if Horde leaders were just dropping like flies.

>Dwarves
Magni because he's back
>Tauren
Hamuul Runetotem
>Gnomes
Elgin Clickspring

Gonna have to kys yourself

Because most players are shit nowadays.

Vanilla naxx still remains to this day the hardest thing Blizz ever put in WoW.

>be rogue
>been avoiding PVP since the hotfix nerfs
>get quest to win one BG
>go in
>have to pop all my cooldowns to even make a dent in my opponent's health
>meanwhile, they spam /rofl and /dance at me, then stun me and kill me before the stun is over when they hit 70% about 12 seconds after my opening

W-well, at least r-rogues still have one spec which is s-still slightly above a-average in raids, r-right?

this game is easy tho

Why would you want to be in this guild?

10.000 isn't a lot to be honest

Vanilla Naxx was "Difficult" for all the wrong reasons

The reasons why Naxx was "Difficult" was like a cruel prank played by Blizzard on the players

Isn't Saurfang the current Orc leader?

Reminder that nothing was actually hard in vanilla, it was mostly tedious just to be prepared and past that people were MUCH shittier back then and often had much less access to solid information.

See: People being retarded and scared of Curse of Recklessness on so many bosses when they literally did not have attack damage for it to boost and as such it was a free big boost only to your side's damage, yet so many people were too scared to ever even try using it

ARGH WHO RAISH AGHAINST DUH LEEJUN
ARR DOOMED

>Curve and Edge obtained on the same date

yeah, like I'm gonna believe that one

It was a bitch to get atuned for it, yeah but it was still hell inside the instance. Sure later stuff was mechanically more "complex" but you had MUCH less flexibility back then in terms of abilities.

youtube.com/watch?v=XBPHRlgczmk

Would you Holli Would? I would wood Holli Would.

aotc not even in the pic, you shitters need your eyes checked

>questing
>see a female pand
>slut mog

stop trying to turn me furry you jerks, being an ass man it isn't fair

>not killing every panda you see
I instantly remove all pandas from my groups too

same situation here

this nerf was so over the top

jesus fucking christ to what has rogue fallen

>tfw sephuz, bloodlust and bloodthirsty instinct

IDelete your character and unsubscribe, people like you are why this game's shit.

Whats your highest withered training score?

>690

9something the one time I bothered full clearing it. Now, 400 on the dot and I get the fuck outta there.

Don't block your name Fêy

i got it to 1000 once by abusing the infinitely respawning mana wyrms at the back door just to see if the reward changed
it didn't
i want those hours of autism back

>We could have had a book like this

>9 something
is that even possible
highest I've been able to achieve with a full clear and no withered dying is 716 or some shit around there

like look at this shit
two teams of random fuckers and it's a complete fucking stomp that ended in us being graveyard camped

you cannot tell me that somehow when it comes to pvp all the competent players chose horde, I dont get it

>you cannot tell me that somehow when it comes to pvp all the competent players chose horde, I dont get it

They do horde has better racials for pvp now that every man for himself isn't a fucking must have.

>tfw i found myself in this exact situation for half the day as horde, all i wanted was to win a single BG for that class hall quest
i don't understand

>first time healing a mythic dungeon
>invite this 850 dh tank
>he doesn't know how to use cooldowns and one hit takes him down to like 10% hp

what the fuck is this shit

Panda shitter detected

What darkmoon replica transmog set sells for the most?

I have enough tickets and I'm contemplating buying the mounts versus getting a set and just selling it on auction

Opinions?

WQ rewards were scaled up. It's easy to hit 850 without doing any premade content.

Which one and why, /wowg/?!

Guys if you do world quests at all I highly reccomend getting World quest group finder addon
So fucking nice, makes doing em a breeze.

>that blood elf's ass
shieeeet

uncensored version where?

None of them have proportions like that.

Closest is probably the Orc chick, so her.

>defias set is now just a common quest reward
>mfw had it since vanilla and now its garbage teir
bloodfang widow mount reskin when? nobody is allowed to look cool.

You just summed up the last 3 mythics I've had.
I hate this fucking gear = good tank meme because they're all shit and drop in like 2 seconds.

Shame its all modded. A default model image would be better to show how the races are

I dunno, the draenei is probably closest.

retarded bubblebutts

Whiteman literally every time, everywhere.

i've got a dh tank too that never has problems and usually has stable health, i dont understand how these tanks have 850+ ilvl and take so much dmg

They're consoling her because she's sad right?... right??

in terms of how freakishly tall they are, yeah I guess.

GREENED

Yrel because she's exotic