Sup Veeky Forums

sup Veeky Forums

germanfag here.

Anyone else likes to ride around late at night and listening to music and enjoying night generally? every time im telling my friends im going for a ride they cant understand and call me an idiot for driving around without a purpose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3JbW3-03guI
youtube.com/watch?v=PuRrmS88dMw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9oBRgXtyKeE
youtube.com/watch?v=OsJSwGc4lsA
youtube.com/watch?v=OzQAXLIWa6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B A W Ü
A
W
Ü

Hey german user. I'm doing it now. How you doing?

yes i love it to, escpecially when in just a couple of weeks I will be rumbling down the streets with american v8 car in my central yurop shithole, listening to some jazz and old school funk while smoking my luckies, to bad I can't get a girlfriend but I quess night cruises would be too perfect for a depressed antisocial idiot like me with a qt on passenger seat,..

and this in a few years i hope

Yes,but i only listen to my japanese I4 of my cbr.

Yes. I do it all the time. Just feels relaxing.

Fuck yea dude. I just wish I had a better sound system

Dude dont smoke in your car, ruins the interior and the overall value.

Fuck yeah. Night time driving is a pinnacle of comfy. Most people aren't out late on the roads here in rural denmark, so the feeling of having it all to yourself is just wonderful. No retards or soccerdads, no boiracers or snowbirds. Just the fucking roads and peace. The car rumbling along. I can't wait for winter when the dark sets in even earlier and I can just get in my volvo and roll out on the roads, people hidden away in their houses and apartments. I'm blessed with friends that understand and a girlfriend that actually likes getting to come along when I feel like company. We usually don't talk much, because she knows I like the quiet, meditative calm of nighttime driving.

i'm insanely jealous, congratulations.

My life became a stressed filed mess when my landbarge was out of commission for a while and I was having trouble figuring out the problem. Finally got it running, go for night rides again, my anxiety and stress cleared up almost instantly. I feel like I am at a point where I need my solo nighttime car rides... just so relaxing.

Thanks, user. I know I've been very lucky on all accounts and I take none of it for granted. The best part is that my girlfriend understands that if I want her to come, I'll ask. If not, then she just knows I come back happy and well-balanced. Most things about owning a car in denmark sucks, but the freedom is so sweet, even if it's insanely expensive. On a side note, what music do you prefer while night driving?

It's a wonderful way to get some alone time, where you literally cannot be forced into any interaction with others and just be in the moment with the mood and your car. (In b4 poolees pulls you over because people being out at night is suspicious.)

>v8
>jazz
>luckies
Top tier taste, user. Not even sarcasming. Those go very well together.

honestly depends on the mood, i like 80's synth stuff. like mitch murder, kavinsky, lazerhawk, etc. sometimes i don't like any music.

I like classic 80's, retro/vapor/synth wave, house, future funk. And eurobeat if I wanna go fast.

Night driving to good tunes has filled the relaxing void that video games used to fill for me. Working on car, finding new music, making playlists to burn to cd, driving car at night in boonies. Just a great chill feeling.

While this is true, it's also very relaxing to have a cigarette on a night cruise.
It's the one thing I miss about smoking...

Are u me? Discovering new electronic music tracks, especially trance 90s-late 00's era. Then proceed searching for them in lossless on various torrents. Else just go and buy it online. Put everything on my phone and just make myself comfy all the time driving. Its the only passion i have in my life right now. Just miss some girl to hug with together while riding at 3AM

I'm very partial to kavinsky for night driving, myself. There's something soothing about those types of synth music in general. I've also taken to listening to ghost b.c. and dio era black sabbath when the mood strikes me. But just the engine noise can also be really calming.

>tfw you get out of your car at night, stare at it with lights enabled while listening to idling 800RPM engine
Who else likes it?

I used to like kavinski for my night drives, but then I switched to vestron vulture and enjoy it much more, as the sound is a bit smoother, even on the more aggressive tracks.

Some times i have the windows down and rev it lightly, just to hear the exhaust gurgle and pop. Really therapeutic, especially at night, when everything is cold and quite.

youtube.com/watch?v=3JbW3-03guI
what i meant :)

Yeah, got what you meant. I do that as well, I feel as though I can look at it for hours some times. I only feel that way with one of my cars, though.

im a bit afraid that someone might sneak on me, beat the shit out of me and steal the car :(

>im a bit afraid that someone might sneak on me, beat the shit out of me and steal the car

I used to like driving and then parking somewhere for a short while to type on the laptop. I had one of those laptop supports that rested on the steering wheel, so by sliding the seat back it gave me typing room. That was relaxing to do that outdoors rather than always at home at a desk.

One day, a police car pulls up and parks nearby. The officer didn't disturb me and was probably the other end of the narrow parking lot. Eventually (five minutes) he tired of that and came over to ask me if I was going to leave soon. It was not a question if I was legally there or not as I was. But I was tying him down and he needed to get going. I asked why, and told him he should just move on. He said but then there is the chance someone will carjack me since my laptop lights me up and shows there is someone with car keys and money in the car. There was an armed robbery suspect (knife) in the area from a robbery 2 blocks away. And if he was looking for an escape car, he might come to get me.

So I left that area since I was forcing the officer to stay and guard me. That's certainly a waste of resources. I left after thanking the officer.

Are those the stock tail lights?

yep, paranoid about that. i usually only do that in a silent and secluded area. And if I see a pair of headlights, or hear the 'whish' of a car I hop in the car and drive to some other area.

i'm not really trying to sell it's mine and i'm planing to keep it for a long time

It's ok,
youtube.com/watch?v=PuRrmS88dMw

interesting, very intriguing as well, id probably shit my pants hearing that lmao. but yeah, id do the same - just leave for good. are you from US? and is that your mustang?

no idea, but think those are facelifted OEM

doesnt necessary means someone is trying to murder you, but imagine them driving and seeing some autist just sitting there in the bumfuck of nowhere with his car and staring at it, that makes me uncomfortable as well

I definetely gotta give that a try, then.

>driving through a hilly landscape in low revs, listening to how deep your car can go
I know that feel.

you probably have modified exhaust? cause i dont expect my 2.0l diesel mazda to sound "aggressive" and "beastly"

I used to ride around late at night listening to this song m.youtube.com/watch?v=9oBRgXtyKeE . I miss late night cruising under the street lights and full moon.

Yeah, or if it's in a safer, more popular place at night, I might whip my phone out and lean on my car to seem normal. And less suspicious.

I remember when I rode to some park in some wealthy neighbour hood, and I was just sitting on my bike with the side stand down, relaxing and starring around. I think I had the police called on me, since when I left I passed a police car going the same way I came. And it was a dead end street. That had about 5 houses at the end. Might just be a bit paranoid.

the favourite progressive trance track is mentioned on Veeky Forums, in night driving thread. GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS, WE MUST DRINK TOGETHER. also, check out Sweeping Strings Mix for maximum comfyness, or if you feel more pop-sy then Chillout Mix is there.

haha, nice one, user. yeah, such is life, if they see someone just chilling alone in/on a vehicle, they find it suspicious. i mean, hell, who thinks that there are people who use vehicles not solely for transportation

youtube.com/watch?v=OsJSwGc4lsA

>to ride around late at night
yes
>and listening to music
no
>and enjoying night generally?
yes

It doesn't matter. Any car has its deep end. And the sound of a well-maintained engine is a delight if you care for your car and the engineering behind it. I have a volvo with a stock exhaust, but I delight in how smooth it runs, even after 360.000 kilometres, and it does sound deep for a euro fourbanger when you putter along at 1000-1500 rpm, the slight whine of the turbo accentuating when you throttle slightly to top a hill. Mazda also makes some nice diesels. I still miss the steady tractor sound of my b2200.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzQAXLIWa6g

>germanfag here
Was this necessary

>I remember when I rode to some park in some wealthy neighbour hood
>I had the police called on me

Rich USA neighborhoods have people who are sensitive against people not like them. There are neighborhoods in my area like that. The police in those areas go "above and beyond" to protect those people too.

I also love this. Using a motorcycle, however, since I don't own a car.
Like in
>>>wsg/1276960

Link fail, so next try:

Maybe he wants to find other germanfags to talk about night rides with.

Wow, this lady is a cunt

love too
planning to do it now
in a german car no less

where in germany user? im a bit southwest of frankfurt

this photo gave me a boner