/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>bretty gud edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>Shingu's high quality cinematography skills
youtu.be/GA5AmxXqLbk

>When your friend picks you up to go to vatozone
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EOy1EoX5T0k

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLMlevsz_Lk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>inb4 Shingu breaks the car

Lel

All is good so far. I hope the bird's curse wore off. They're been shitting on my car a lot lately though.

>finally installed front lip and fixed bumper hardware
Feels bretty gud

>ex gf from high school randomly hits me up last night to go drinking
>she drives an Integra too
Goddamnit, I knew it was a girl's car

Hooray, the thread was remade!
Never posted an interior pic, so here it is. I happened to find the original shift knob in the rear compartment, but it's a bit beat up and I don't know if I should put it back on.

So did you guys bang on the teggy or what?

Jej

I don't remember. It was my 21st birthday so I assume so. I was just in it for the bar crawl desu

>tfw i can't/wan't do this cause speed bumps just fuck em right off.
baseline?
how the hell has your wheel not disintegrated?

Don't forget to join the collage or update your photo mates!

The car was incredibly well taken care of by its original owner. The VIN said it was a one owner car from 1985 until 2014. The second owner, who I bought it from, told me the first owner was a Honda dealer from North Carolina. Hence it came with plenty of original things such as the keychain (unfortunately not the original key), decorative plate, manuals, gear knob, jack, spare tire, etc.

Update my shit collage ferggete

Will do fàm

>nc dealer
check if there is boost in there from dealer.
>tfw my em2 had a crower 1st stage shaft in there when i bought it.
>thing was originally from florida
i wonder if this was rebuilt cause no one has a clue whats up with the vin.
>has money for all that stuff
>can't find money/time to remove rust and rust proof
but why though

I didn't ask, or if I did, I don't remember. I'll ask my buddy tonight.

Best way to not get your Honda stolen

>automatic CRZ what a fag

i have dents and areas of no paint but i made sure to keep it from rusting to shit. my interior will keep people away though.
>everything is improperly connected in the interior though i've been fixing it
>headliner is falling off.
also arnt they cvt thats even worse.
i probably shouldent be talking though since my em2 is an auto. didn't have the option for manual it was a hand me down. parents wont help me cosign for a car till my em2 dies.

Eww it's the other boring color aside from white too.

>debadged but a huge empty square
>those wheels
>mugen wing is cool tho

Thrash the shit out of it, then get a new manual Civic hatch.

I wonder why Honda didn't keep using the based headliner from EGs. Shit will never fall apart.

I bought it with rust lol
My interior is meh, has integra LS seats, red led lighting, wink mirror, and a quick release. I say my interior is in better shape.

I don't think they're Mugen wheels, I think it was originally black but painted matte gray, too bad it's fucking auto kek

But i like my em2. It has character and it weighs very little.
Though Ive actually been looking at rsx and newer 9th/10th coupes. Ill get a 10th gen sedan if i have to, i like them better than my brothers mazda 3. Why are manual 10th gen coupes so rare?

Too many beta numales

I guess that makes sense. Its somehow more expensive than the sedan even with mostly the same parts and specs. Nu males have lots of money but like good mpg and "high styling"/"luxury" too much to buy actual sports cars.

How 90s do your seats feel. Cause for a car from 2001 my seats feel 90s as fuck.

Why would I shift gears if my car can do it for me?
Why would I fuck my wife if Tyrone can do it for me?
That's how they think. It's a shame really.

90/10
Makes it even better if I play 90's music

Haven't posted in a while but I rolled my Integra GSR over 300K km a few weeks ago.

>on one last delivery
>340mi on this tank of gas
>avg 33mpg

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT

Checkt

Bretty gud shingu

Got 38mpg. Fuck yeah.

I ran over some really sticky shit though. No idea what it is.

It's time f/\m
Add me to the collage

How does it run?

Need proof and year homie

My nigger

What part of California?

just gotta new gobro for maximum youtube shitposting.

The one that I was using has something wrong with it. Starts taking video then randomly turns off/battery drains quickly. Could possibly be fixed, but I'm too lazy to figure out how.

if anyone interested, I'll give away my old one if you think you might be able to fix it. you'd just have to pay for the shipping. Lemme know if interested

you garage is also your kitchen? das awesome man. I wanna turn my garage into a living room/kitchen

Still have the MR2? Glad to see it's still going.

>Smoked last cigs
>Drunk roommate's friend on bathroom floor
>No Honda
>Forza Horizon 3 taking forever to download

Great fuckin Friday

I could maybe attempt to fix it. I keep looking for one used but they either sell fast as fuck or are way overpriced.

I'll take it lol. Which one is it?

What would have better handling, an EF, an EK, an Integra, or a CRX?

DB8 Integra handles the best.

it's the nigger-tier Hero. Very basic functionality. Shoots 1080p wide and that's really all it's good for desu (if you can get it to stay running for longer than a few minutes, that is).

Technically shingu asked first, if he's not sure if he wants it or something, what I can do is post it on ebay for like $0.01 then post the link here tomorrow and whoever gets to it first gets it.

Shingu, if you want it for sure, lemme know and I'll pm you a link to the sale on youtubes

cum

Eh, I'll buy another if it's the nigger-tier. Still want one for /hg/ hooning comps tho

integra

I have to upload any videos I do with the LTE on my phone anyway so 1080 is gud. The fastest internet at my apartment is like 6.5mbit which is shit. If I can fix it I'll definitely make use of it.

yeah, I just got the hero 4 silver today and it blows my old one out of the water. shits cash

They have the hero+ now, which is basically a hero 4 silver, but $50 less. Too bad I couldn't find it anywhere in store. Wanted a new cam today cause I'll be taking the civic out for a few pulls later if I can get the codes to go away

>got engine running and realized it had no compression, only running on 3 cyl
>adjusted valve lash out of order on accident
>and i ordered a valve cover gasket without grommets and lost one in the process

Near about to buy an A6000 before a gobro, but it'll surely be on the list of shit that I want.

That timing belt looks gnarly.

>That timing belt looks gnarly.

>less than 5000 miles/ 6 months old

kek

also there's no way to indicate thats a worn belt from that picture

>tripfags

Without zooming in the first time, it looked cracked to me lol

Shit looking at that is making me wanna get dressed just to go check mine out real quick.

brb

youtube.com/watch?v=wLMlevsz_Lk

Daily reminder to check your neglected timing belt.

>polished intake hat and valve cover
>cleaned up aluminum intake runners
>ordered aluminum fuel filter
>need to get a proper battery tie down and find an oem intake system

and i'm thinking about getting a $40 ebay d series header to tidy up the engine bay. it would look good with the polished chrome header, but i'm wondering if my cast mani actually would be better for what i'm doing

>hf engine doesn't rev past 5000
>low-end torque peak at 2200 rpm (like a truck motor)

the way i see it, i would be losing torque where i need it most. i'll probably just throw my heat-shield back on the mani

i don't think my HF motor is actually interference. i can run 3 teeth off and fully out of adjustment without clearance issues

Can the upper cover even be taken off without the valve cover being taken off first?

Fuck it don't wanna remove that shit. Lel

Do you lift at zip fitness and have a bunch of tattoos?

Oh wait, I didn't realize the CRZ wasnt you. I've seen the guy in the CRZ, im 100% sure. Super bro guy who is not cool. Arlington heights area

>tfw taken the valve cover off 3 times in the last 6months neverhappywithcolor.com

thinking about getting rims with next paycheck thoughts on white rims on a red 5g prelude?

I've always like white honda wheels

I like it. I was gonna go for the same thing but the set of beat up ITR wheels the PO gave me with my hatch were the wrong bolt pattern. Was gonna strip them and repaint them championship white.

>tfw got new ek9-style headlights installed
finally i can see shit at night..my previous ones were faded to death (yeah, i tried the whole wet sanding and clear coat thing.didn't work)

>tfw the civic fully dried with no bad smell

Looks good. I hate my headlights. Previous owner smoked them

New vids when?

Teggy, CRX/EF, last EK

No compression on 1 cylinder because of the adjustment of the valve lash was out of order?

I'm over in northern Cali
I'm completely in love with this car

It just had its engine rebuilt with all one parts :) it's so happy

It's really bright out today so I couldn't get a good photo , does my on ps4 controller count as proof?

1995 dc2 :)

If you put it on the hood, sure

Yea I took that pic in rolling meadows meijer. I'm not surprised by the description because of his car desu

Looks good m8. Are you even in the collage?

What kind of spray do you recommend for removing odors on cloth seats?

God dammit

Who ever last changed the oil must've used a impact wrench or something, cuz I couldn't get that plug out even with a hammer/breaker bar

I get why people don't take their cars to other people now.

Anyone EuroR / TypeS Accords here? (TSX is close-enough I guess).

What are your gains like with a CAI?

What are you gonna do about it fggt?

i'll probably just have to take it to a shop and have them break it loose tomorrow

There's a couple TSX's here. They don't post often. Gains from a CAI alone is usually non-existant. You usually need a tune.
You should join the collage man, we need more accords.

I have the 'K24 reflash' tune you can find online. It's amazing having the VTEC engagement point lowered to 4800rpm. And a decat + 63mm exhaust from headers-back. Doing around 162kw (220hp) at the moment.

Problem is mainly cost and huge non-support of these cars.

I'll join the collage when I find a font-badge - some pikey broke my badges when I parked at work.

Do you want to be buds?

Depends lol. What do you drive?

1985 CRX hf with b18c1 swap

Nice. Are you going to the next /Chi/ meet?

The one in October? Maybe depending on how things line up. Doing a lot of work on it right now so idk

Nvm, they always go on Sat and Sunday when I work. But sure we can be buds no homo tho

i was some time ago..gotta take new pics though

Give me contact info. I am a pretty cool guy. Also am white if that makes you feel safer

>another stolen teggy in Chicago

Add me on snapchat and send a pic of your CRX so I know it's you lel
Filiponocd

okay. Won't be until later tonight though.

Fine by me

Whoops user name is filipinocd I misspelled it in the other post

Took the little red CRX to the shop to have it looked at. It was closed, but the manager was there wrenching on his cars. He was blown away by its condition and mileage for its age, and estimated a Honda guy would probably pay $4000-$4500 for it. And when I brought it home, our neighbors came to have a look at, talking about how they all rotted away years ago.

But when I was at the Doug meet, the ricers were hovering around this thing like vultures, asking when I was gonna start modding it, what I was gonna do first, etc.

To be clear, there will be no mods done to it. Only replacement parts and stickers.

Rubbing alcohol mixed 50/50 with fabric conditioner. Try straight alcohol first

What kind of stickers?

Some Wipeout (pictured) and WAT Racing stickers. Kinda tempted to buy that Maruchan Ramen 0lbs of Boost one, but I'm holding off for now.

Pretty good besides burning a good amount of oil if I stomp on it a lot, I replaced the head with a much less used supposedly jdm one not that long ago after a valve melted.

Nah I sold the MR2, an old guy in a mustang hit my rear quarter at a car wash and i didn't have insurance on at the time cause I laid off work. Only had it out cause I moved into my parents basement again and wanted to wash it before throwing a car cover on it since it was being parked outside. I actually sold it for more then I paid for it though. Might be starting a new job soon here and I'll be importing another before I move out again.

>wipeout
>redbubble

spent like 200bucks on that fucking site on wipeout team shirts

no regrets and nobody ever knows wtf the logos are from

Happy 68th birthday Honda