byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/10A9BMxkpHzBdcepMN3-K0UmoOnref0hQ179W8gxvokA/edit#heading=h.fmi8qtnja880
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/12397
youtube.com/watch?v=6Yy7YLOTYEs
distortedtapes.bandcamp.com/track/how-to-behave
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz9Y8s2EVKU
youtu.be/siwpn14IE7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vox are cute

>that salty retard got 2 days for destroying near enough the entire station

Must've cost alot of pomfcoins

no

bats are cute

>first the meme was moving to TGcode
>the next meme was moving to Polariscode
>the new meme is moving to Gooncode
>our coders are trying to kill the roid and miners and force their visions on our server

amazing

why can't we just steal features we want instead of this 'LMAO LETS JUST MOVE CODEBASES HAHA'
not to mention all the faggots going 'LMAO WE NEED MORE ANTAGS/LESS RP' or 'wah i want more forced RP', when the fuck did hippie and bay

decide to invade simultaneously

like, has every Veeky Forums original just been replaced by hippie faggots and baybies who don't know what makes Veeky Forums great, whats with all the fags

wanting to change how shit works around here big-time
this is fucking cancer and we need a return to a community that let you actually do what you fucking wanted instead of a divided one with

one side screaming for the others heads just because they play the game differently
what im saying is
make Veeky Forumsstation great again when? remove hippie and bay when? BUILD A WALL AND MAKE THE OTHER SERVERS PAY FOR IT WHEN? REMOVE PJB SONIX AND

CLUSTER WHEN?

W H E N

6th for unban plz

Reminder that the coders that want features removed DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE CURRENT FEATURES ARE.

nth for XENOBIO FUN TIMES

Mad greentexts?

>roundstart push the clown and fart on him
>take his gloves off
>minutes laters he scrubgloves me and starts to put a screwdriver in my brain, breaking my head
>i manage to escape
>i kill him later
>i leave his body in a locker next to cryo, in the middle of everything so eventually it would be opened
>admin bwoinks me: what the fuck are you doing?
>explain myself
>admin: take him out of the fucking locker for fucks sake
>try to revive him and fail
>spend the rest of the round scared of bwoinks

Now here is the best part

>clown was a ling
>he got "Extra genomes" for the trouble
>i got a bwoink for killing an antag that tried to kill me

docs.google.com/document/d/10A9BMxkpHzBdcepMN3-K0UmoOnref0hQ179W8gxvokA/edit#heading=h.fmi8qtnja880

Don't be a moron, read the 7 ways coders want to completely destroy your favourite server and turn it into shitty forced interactions goonbay!

>denkouZ

RIP you brilliant neckbeard

you tried to kill waifuposting and paid the price, a savior unappreciated

Any proof?

>why can't we just steal features we want instead of this 'LMAO LETS JUST MOVE CODEBASES HAHA'
Because coders don't steal features, they remove the asteroid
So the only way to get new features is to move house
How are you not getting this

What makes Veeky Forums great has never been the codebase, it was the playerbase

Was like almost a year ago
The special tab didnt exist by then i think

All clowns are tiders, and admins that enable clowntiders should be shot.

>guy singulooses as chaplain on cult
>blatantly lies on ahelps
>3 days

how do I xenoarch

What does goon have to do with it
Also Veeky Forums code is literally half bay

guys is there possibility to somehow host my own server, so i can learn engineering without killing anybody?

And the retarded coders hate the playerbase and would rather jerk off over an empty server than enjoy a thriving server.

JUST...HAND-PICK EVERYTHING

>be an officer
>Mai Pai is the warden
>using an ian shirt and no backpack
>ask him about it
>"but i cant rock this nice ian shirt with my armor!" or some snowflake bullshit
>whatever, guess this won't be a serious round
>take the practice laser gun
>shoot a prisoner who is being a dick
>Mai Pai shotguns me, chlorals me, strips and steals all my shit and leaves me on dorms
>spent like 30 minutes trying to get my pda back

I'm still mad

T H R E E
D A Y S

And if we used someone else's server that had their own autistic coders that add nice things in spite of their shit playerbases, we wouldn't be at the whims of our own shit coders

Is there an updated guide on xenobiology? It's pretty hard keeping track of all those changes and nothing works like I'm used to.

In a very literal sense, wanting to remove the entirety of asteroid and replace it solely for goons Ore Magnet thing, whilst also wanting to remove any jobs outside of the station, like Vox, xenoarch, so forth.

They literally want to scrap away our working yet slightly flawed system to just be goons miner magnet, its disgusting.

3 D A Y S
D
A
Y
S

i hope you're being facetious and not seriously suggesting that moving codebases is a good idea

and i know that, dipshit, did you just not read the rest of the post? but at this point the playerbase is not what makes Veeky Forums great, because right now, the playerbase is filled to the brim with shitheaded fucksticks who insist on trying to force out anyone who plays the game differently from them

basically, our codebase is filled with PJBs and Doobiedoos who all want to force their shit on everyone else

funny stuff to superglue?

>has every Veeky Forums original just been replaced by hippie faggots and baybies who don't know what makes Veeky Forums great, whats with all the fags
I was here when Veeky Forums first became a board and we all played on thingulos's server. spess always was, always has been and always will be shit full of shitters. That's just not optional and it's just how the game is.
Also the game has always been prone to major changes. There used to be no such thing as dismemberment, no butts, no heads, no limbs of any kind. We used to use FEA atmos that didn't fuck over everything. Medicine used to not have any overdose limits, and there was never a reason to do surgery. Space levels of pressure used to do litterally 0 damage, aka the only thing you took damage from was the cold and the air loss.
Fuck at one point we just straight up moved to baycode with no real changes for a while, for the first round admins got a ping when there was literally any combat. Space is always changing, and it always sucks but you'll get used to it.

They? Only PJB wants to remove the asteroid. Every other coders are against it.

No, they want to get rid of it to add automated drones

Goon's magnet thing is attached to their entire mining and exploration system

>that entire post
But that's false, Sonix, PJB both want to get rid of it, and Clusterfack has expressed support/okayness with/of it, and the problem here is cluster, who is now, if I recall correctly, in charge of the Repo, which means that PJB and Sonix, if they choose to act on their desires, have basically no obstacles to their wishes.

but user

disk in newcop mode

So what you're saying is
The playerbase and the coders are shit
So the only thing that makes Veeky Forums good is nothing at all
So Veeky Forums is not good, and has not been for a long time

It won't get merged overnight. Should they ever open a PR for it, it's gonna get buried under so many critics it'll never get merged.

>Take monkey, throw it in the pen
>wait
>once the old one is dead put another in
>wait some more
>slime split? Y: drag unwanted smalls to walkway of pen and spray it N: keep feeding until yes
>Pick colors you want and look at wiki chart to see paths to breed into
>Grind slimes for cores and inject them for stuff
>Have the shuttle called and never get anything you wanted
Ask Ricky stick and he will help you always.

PJB and Sonix I believe want them, Cluster is alright with it
Apologies, mighty fucking fierce flu, and my medication makes me sleepy as shit

can i diamond drill everything?

just play it. you'll die a lot until you learn how to safely pinpoint effects and most likely get banned for briging artifacts to the station without checking for secondary effects but you'll eventually get good at it.

it's a fucking Veeky Forums server, of course it was never good.

I spent at least five hours doing that and never found an artifact.

If PBJ and Cluster remove the roid I will burn down pomfs ice cream shop

>PJB and Sonix I believe want them, Cluster is alright with it

I for one am dead against it. Fuck this "ss13 is based around player interaction" bullshit. It's not all black and white. The beauty of SS13 comes from the fact that all kinds of players can have fun there, even ones who hate interacting with other players.

pretty much

our coders went down the drain when we made nexis leave
any trace of a good playerbase went out the window with retarded events like the purge and hiring of admins like doobie

what im saying is, we need to build a wall and make hippie play for it
and then ban cluster, PJB, sonix, and any other entitled fuckstick from the repo

Nah user, the loudest are those faggots, dont be that guy that sees a extremist part of a group and then thinks the entire group is just like the loud extremists, vg still has plenty of good people in it.

Deity you french fuck if they remove the asteroid I will make you pay somehow for not stopping them

Godfucking bless you then Diety, you are one of the few coders who has a single lickspittle of fucking sense, pat on the back.

Now go tell pomf about what these full on retarded niggerfaggots want to do with the server would ya, otherwise, its bye bye vg, go save the asteroid mate.

It used to be good, man

SAVE US DEITY
SAVE US FROM THE NIGHTMARE LIFE'S BECOME

Go for small digsites, avoid organic digsites, scan rocks, drill non-pingy rocks and handpick pingy rocks and rocky debris until you find something.

How do I know it's small though?
Also, do I need to triangulate properly or do I just head out for those digsite marks?

There are hidden digsites too, usually near marked ones that work like a normal site, sometimes they are random hidden ones out in the open with no marked ones near it.

That's nice and all but doesn't really answer my questions.

Oh for the love of fucking god, gheto guide for xenoarch, use scanner on rocks. unless it pings like fucking mad its a small one, scan it, use the pick set till you get the correct measure or whatever, use machine, handpick whilst machine is active, check the wiki for the correct effect, pickaxe it whilst the energy web is in, tadaa, enjoy your shit fossils.

github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues/12397
Thoughts?
I think this should be a feature but should only work while you're high as fuck on painkillers

The *very first* thing you should do is all for a Mechanic.
Upgrading your slime grinder is convenient, it brings the speed to near instant.

Upgrading your monkey grinder is a necessity.
DO NOT GRIND ANY MONKEYS until the monkey grinder is fully upgraded.
Once it's fully upgraded, it churns out cubes one-to-one for monkeys.

>every chemist implants a voice-activated pacid smoke grenade into their own chest
>the clown breaks into surgery to implant his noisemaker into his groin and keeps using it by leaving the menu open
Ebin

It's something I've always wanted in Space, never realized it was actually there. It should have like 90% rates if sober, 40% if tramadol is in your system, 10% of oxycodone, and like decreasing percentage depending how drunk you are.

Open wiki page on the trees, upgrade monkey grinder with a pico manipulator for free monkeys, shove monkeys inside pens, wait for them to be dead as fuck, go inside and recycle them, when you have too many use a extinguisher and spray water on them till they die, temperature gun when you can, shove the dead slimes in the grinder, inject with specific shit for reactions.

Boom, there you go.

Reminder that every person involved with the discord fiasco should have been banned.

Reminder that DenkouZ did NOTHING WRONG.

Reminder that Discord is Cancer and our server is headed down a drain of circlejerking hippie faggots who want this server to be HIppie but with Baycode.

I think the worst part of honestly attempting to be a non-shitter clown is the crew members that you win the job draw over, that resent you for "wasting a job slot" when you decide to just draw on floor tiles instead of making the entire escape hallway filled with banana peels hidden under other shit.

They did a lot wrong
The discord is shit though

If you where the clown this round you were a little bitch
If not, what you said literally never happened

hear out my idea
every surgery step generates pain, you need to be under an arbitrary pain value for it to succeed
so you can do surgery on yourself without painkillers, you just need to wait a lot between every step until it stops hurting
having painkillers means you only need a few secs between steps, less if the painkiller is good
this also applies to doing surgery on other people: you CAN take painkillers and remain awake for surgery but unless you have oxycodone every doctor will tell you to fuck off and go the fuck to sleep so it doesn't take forever

>NOTHING WRONG
If they hadn't lied about having a recording and gotten the entire admin team to ban 13 people over proof that didn't exist, DenkouZ would still be playing. As it is, the permaban stands until the recording is shown.
Just don't fucking lie to admins like that jesus fuck

>Drawing on floor tiles
>Instead of being the best crewmember you can be, or going on grand adventures with the mime
It's like you hate fun

Good idea, but I don't think the step should fail. Maybe you pass out? That way if you refuse to sleep a doctor can just work on you and make you pass out, instead of the surgery taking forever. Also gives it a bit more 'danger' to messing up your timing on non-medicated self-surgery, you could pass out and bleed to death

Wasn't me, been off for about a month now, college and all that.
But like a heroin addict, I've got the itch that only doing self destructive behavior and relapsing can fix.
Oh, no no no. You misunderstand, I love doing space adventures and being best crew member.
Few months back I was clowning about and the captain goes braindead and promotes me for the rest of the round.
I ran a blood drive out of medbay and tricked centcomm into transferring 5000 credits station side by pretending to be a Space Nigerian Prince.
Shit was dope.

>doing telescience
>trying to get something from the armory
>didn't have the exact coordinates, tried to calculate from mind
>suddenly I teleported a paper in
>"HELP SHITCURITY IS BEATING ME"

My sides were spaced

201 263

I think the armory is protected anyway, did you have bluespace crystals?

Yeah I had bluespace crystals, but they got smashed. However even after being smashed I managed to get a fuckton of stuff from the armory

Post your comfy music.
Music for both general wild ride and mobile paramedic wild ride would be appreciated.

Tally hall the bidding or whatever track you want from sly 2, shit is comfy as fuck, Paris and India themes are relaxing, and the Canada ones are nice too.

>comfy music.

It's gotta have to either be fast paced music or dystopian/horror ambiance.

New Vegas soundtrack or bluegrass/American goth/American folk if it's sec.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Yy7YLOTYEs

There is just no other way.

distortedtapes.bandcamp.com/track/how-to-behave

youtube.com/watch?v=Rz9Y8s2EVKU

wildest of japanese rides

>mfw paramedic right after a massive explosion with many injuries
youtu.be/siwpn14IE7E

why do meds never put me in cryo when i'm dying?

Depends on what you're dying from

Personally I like fixing people up without resorting to the magic heal tube when possible.

Serb?

dead serb,

Another shadowban shoah

how do i appeal a ban i got perma banned for something I didn't do?

I got banned for something retarded, is that a bug?

Kavlax fucked up and banned the entire server.
Ayy lmao.

Did I get tricked?
I was autisming and got banned.

>tfw banned for no rasin.

Actually banned for no rasin

It's just a fuck up. This happens twice every other year.

Got to wait for big chucken

deadmin this faggot the ban was ridiculous any way

fuck they got me

Here as well, the ban is not associated with me at all.

DEADMIN
E
A
D
M
I
N

Were we all banned because of you?!

>4 no rasin.