/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Japanese and Hong Kong (with English text) CF console versions are out.
- CF will be released on November 1st in the US and November 4th in Europe.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Es DLC will be available to download for free 1 week after the US release.
- Mai DLC has been released in Japan, will be available from November 1st in the US.
- CF demo available in US PSN from October 11th; does not include Es or Mai.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

mai is shit

Mai is perfection.

What will the next BlazBlue be called?

^

RagingRed

BB:CC - BlazBlue Clone Cesspit, where everyone is revealed to be a Saya clone and the playable cast is 30 Sayas.

What do you know Tsubaki is being a bitch again when everyone else is happy

I'll take ten

We're about to go confront Relius Clover.

I see some form of this picture every thread now

Stop posting this every thread

Why are her fingers so sharp

Bastard deserves to be taken down.

Only gonna get worse.

Who wants to talk about Ragna?

Cute girls!

So Mai has been out for a few days now. What is the consensus on her?

Give me the Azure

Have fun

OD effects are active and all DD's are OD versions across the board. Add on whatever.

Unlimited Nine: Fairy stays out even if she's hit, Navy Pressure drops three fists in either direction depending on input, Kunzite is twice a large lightning has two orbs, goat skull takes three hits including highs and lows, she gets I-No's Ultimate Fortissimo (?).
Unlimited Izanami: Ribcage has its own gauge, float is infinite+she can jump again off float, fireball is always full charge, ZA WARUDO time is doubled. She gets Raven's stab super.
Unlimited Naoto: Drives are always full charge, moves are always enhanced, Inferno Crusader follow up is jump cancellable, Banishing Fang kick finisher wallbounces. He gets Rock Howard's sliding elbow and a Deadly Rave (sans the long ass input).
Unlimited Hibiki: Command grab dash stuns instead of launching, Knives follow up to dash makes him rise/throws more knives, he gets Chipp's autocombo super ending in his DP.
Unlimited Es: Crests are now twice as large and hit multiple times. Type: Enhancer is always active, and she gets Kliff's teeth super or less comical version of Elphelt's cake cutter super.
Unlimited Mai: Drive can redirect twice instead of once and is full charge always, and she can use alternate inputs for her command dash follow ups like Hazama. She gets Billy Kane's Fire Wheel super that finishes with the second part of her throw.
Unlimited Susanoo: All moves are unlocked at the start. He can use the laser from his super (weakened a bit) as a special like Adachi using Yu's laser. He can use the Sanic dash across the ground instead of going in the air. He gets Ryo Sakazaki's punch super, but more impressive.

God I'm bored.

Low mid

Mid tier.

Rest in Peace Celica A Mercury

What about Terumi?

But I'm tired of waiting.

My local GameStop has apparently been selling BBCF since the 27th. Come to Brooklyn if you're interested.

Switched tiers with hazama

>He can use the Sanic dash across the ground instead of going in the air
I need to see this

Rest in Pease, Konoe (Nine) A. Mercery

Low tier waifubait! Collect your free wins!

I am literally the next state over and I am really tempted to go on a road trip.

Can you not tell lies on the internet? Both sneks are mid now. You'd be delusional to call CF Haz Noel or Kagura tier.
He's mid tier. Hard to tell if solid mid or low mid, probably solid on netplay at least since 20 frame overhead.

A third of the waifus in this image died. RIP.

S TIER NINE AND CARL SLAYER

>"Rachel...thanks for everything until now."
>"Ragna."
>"And...Farewell"
>"....!"

Damn, Ragna, you could of at least let her hold you for a little while longer.

Fuck, forgot something.

Hibiki's clones are stupidly fast, and his DP goes farther/higher woth more hits.

>"Jin..the world will be looking at you to protect it, you're a big brother now,so be strong..and..there's someone who wishes to become your strength with all her heart..I don't need to say who it is,right?"
>"Brother..."
>"Noel , you have people who raised you like you were their own daughter and some amazing friends,cherish those people."
>"B-brother"
>"See ya, Jin....Noel..I'll be taking your dreams."

What does Mai get?

What is this?

Didn't care enough to find out or look for.
His bishoujo games

Her detached penis

Fucking hell, Naoto, all this time you still have Shinnosuke's shit? Give that back already, you've actually felt boobs unlike his virgin ass,

A dating sim. Naoto loves dating sims but is really embarrassed about it and his friends call him "dating sim man".

Meant what move that is.

Tao has a move where she hits someone and some belonging of theirs' pops out.

>Ragna will definitely heal this world! Believe in him!
>RAGNA YOU KILLED MY SISTER
Clearly Nine was the blight on it.

Someone should make a compilation of it.

Nine used to be gone man, he's the Grim Reaper. Can't fault a man for doing his job.

How is she a Carl slayer?

What if you meet user, fall in love and get married?

>Not RazRed

one of these years it'll happen

>You will never fuck Jubei's tight catpus
just

What makes you say that?

>people thought Kokonoe wouldn't be playable because 'how would she fight?'
>Kokonoe happened
>people thought Celica wouldn't be playable because 'she can't fight'
>Celica happened
>people thought Hibiki wouldn't be a thing because his files were cut from CP
>Hibiki was added
>people thought BE would never be relevant because it was a spinoff
>Naoto happened
>people thought Xblaze would never be relevant because it was a spinoff
>Es happened
>people thought Mai wouldn't happen because-
I think /blaz/ needs to stop saying things won't be playable. It's not working.

you stupid, if /blaz/ says something isn't playable, it'll become playable.
Jubei never.

>I think /blaz/ needs to stop saying things won't be playable
but he didn't

Pupwa never

Ragna is already playable user

That means Kajun is possible,Desuno? I wish we could of replaced Hibiki with Shiori

Who said that Kokonoe, Hibiki and Mai wouldn't get added? All seemed pretty plausible additions. And none of them had the issue that if added they'd be the Yoda/Neco Arc of Blazblue.

And add even more irrelevance than Hibiki? Another person to job to Relius/Hazzy?

Just play Arcana Heart if you want a cast of nothing but cute girls

>Mai
A lot of people during the CP days were saying so even though Remix Heart had a story thing in CPEX.
Hibiki got some flak from the 'not important enough to story to add to roster' posters during said days. Because that's ever stopped Mori.
Like this nigga.
I don't think the Kokonoe thing ever showed up in /blaz/ or /asg/ threads because it was so far back.
> And none of them had the issue that if added they'd be the Yoda/Neco Arc of Blazblue
Celica had the issue of being useless and you think Mori couldn't do something about the height? Pssh.

Six stars when

>implying maifags could even play AH

they already retconned jubei's default fighting stance to make him easier to add as a playable.

no.

They are already whining that she is actually hard to play. They would give up AH after 5 minutes.

It's completely possible she might, but I don't think she's on their immediate list. Girl doesn't have a chibi or a select portrait to be used in arcade mode.

Minami was talking on stream about how Mai actually has some tight combos in terms of timing though.

AH is easy. Just hit launcher into homing dash and knockdown

>Jubei has a chibi, select art, and callouts
I will be livid if this doesn't happen.
Someone post Jub's arcade/select art.

I wish I had Mai's PE uniform.

Jubei has no select art.

And no one in AH plays like Mai in the first place. Hell, Mai doesn't even play like a BB character.

AH is fucking kusoge tho? With sub 3 frame normals?

>not ガイ

I don't think he has select art. He's had a chibi since CP though.

What does that have to do with what I said? If it's true that Mai actually has tight combos, then that means that she is in fact actually hard to play most likely.

Is there any Mai gameplay that isn't some fuckhead uploading a replay of him getting lucky with a counterhit?

If you don't know what you're talking about just stop

>Es is basically Lambda but shorter and with bigger tits.

>Es is basically improved Lambda*

Had to pull this through the boundary from the past timeloop.

Mai has competition.

just the chibis and callouts right now.

he's coming though. there's usually about a month long wait after the last DLC character released before a new one's announced

>people who actually use "b-but they're not relevant in the story" as an argument for not having a character playable

Es doesn't even have bigger tits than Hinata.

Kind of weird there's no select art though. Valk and Plat had that.

he does have character select art

Es only looks like she has big tits because she's so small. There's a reason she wasn't on Team Big Tits in the gag reel.

No select art, but he does have a system voice. But so does Gii and Kajun.

Really? What is it?

He has a system voice and Story Mode poses, not character select art. Trinity partially has it though.

they were left in on accident. mai and es were basically finished by launch (mai needing slightly longer).

jubei's probably not releasing until december, so he doesn't have much in the game beyond the callouts. i guess patching the shout back into every single voice pack would've been a hassle?

not love max frame data since it seems like lovemax data doesn't fucking exist but
>akane 5A is a 2 frame startup
>clarice 4C has literally A SINGLE FRAME of startup and does 2500 damage
nah fuck out of here senpai