Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

Xenoverse 2 Release date(s)
NA: October 25, 2016
EU: October 28, 2016
JP: November 2, 2016
Microsoft Windows
WW: October 27, 2016

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

Previously, on /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/aiirosama
youtu.be/FFeYn_GoODE?t=1m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for daily dose

What are you using for your basic attack s-zouls mates? Any good ones out there?

>Achievement: You're Number 1!

Is anyone els having trouble with the raid mission tutorial? Specifically getting to the ki-blast section, being stun-locked by nothing while the ape repeatedly blasts until you fail??

OP here, apparently I was ninja'd and the other thread's OP didn't post a link in the last thread. Here's the active one:

sixth for the Home for Infinite Losers

I wouldn't mind if like half the missions had a super ultimate finish where a bunch of fucking coolers show up. this shit was hilarious.

>captcha
bungtown toilets

A friend told me this guy was from the general, so I did this for the lels.

These are Xenoverse 2 stats posted on Gamefaqs, not XV1.

Ultimate Namekian 1 and 2. What are they?

So, anyone have any Whis Symbol Gi boots they can spare? The RNG has not been kind to me every time I try to run Eternal Rivals. The grind to get the Warp Kamehameha was already bad enough.

My character is on the PS4, and is named Lanu. PSN is Its_That_Weirdo.

The expert mission for Great Ape Vegeta is also broken.

I was a bit disappointed how easy Super Saiyan was to get, I wanted some really hard challenge where Vegeta made me work for it.

>Frieza costume

HOL UP-
I hope this means we can get this as a costume, along with the wig in the DLC. I want to make a SSJ5 preset damn it!

Early post but I have to say it was fun playing with two of you from here. If anyone else wants to get together sometime and do some PQs, EMS, or something feel free to add me
steamcommunity.com/id/aiirosama

Guys, how do I give her my GIANT MONKEY form? What emote do I use?

That MIGHT be DLC.

Only other villain costume added in XV2 that wasn't in XV1 is Pefect Cell's costume.

I'd send it to you if you moved to pc

But user. my PC ran XV1 like ass. That's why I migrated to XV2.

That's unfortunate user. Here's hoping you'll upgrade before xeno 3 and join us again.

>best villain by far
>his saga is still the shortest

JUST

>Make a bunch of androids and cell forms
>Or clone apool
>And drag out the buu saga just like the series

More effort, fuck quality we need profits
Fucking capitalism

Man, the levelling in XV2 feels a lot more pointless than in XV1.

I'm just past the Freiza saga and I'm sat at level 58 with about 50 unspent points. Dumped 125 in Ki specials and enough into Stamina and Ki to get 6 bars of each, and don't really need anything else.

>transfer over my 4-star Dragonball outfit from XV1
>it's stats are reversed in XV2

Ha ha fuck you Dimps.

Have you posed today /dbg/?

QQ bang son. Clothes stats don't matter

You're way overleveled. I'm sitting at 50 a little bit past the Future shit with PQs complete up to 3 stars and I'm still rinsing absolutely everything I come across. I've got 80 unspent points because I want the game to catch up.

But I don't have any clothes with the stats of the old 4-sar outfit to dump into it.

Can't work out how the thing works anyway. Don't want to waste items until I know what I'm doing.

I've not been grinding at all though. I've done all the PQs through to the end of the Ginyu section, and all the available instructors, as well as all the Vegeta training and Saiyaman missions, and the Freiza missions up to fighting Cooler for the third time and Guru to the point where I've got the egg.

Just doing the side content before moving on, same way I played 1.

Still didn't progress much on the game but I am pondering on having good stuff to shitpost about.

fucking same expression all the time on the CaCs

>try the Cell Elite/Raid Mission
>have him almost dead
>game decided to give all my allies pure melee builds so they all ended up mind controlled

Alright then, I'll just do you later, because I don't want to spend 5 minutes fighting Cell Jrs. just to raise the time limit. Still gotta figure out why I don't have the Great Saiyaman Pose despite unlocking it, got Great Saiyaman 2 though.

I attempted to start a bingo party

You're both way overleveled. The recommended level for the very end of the game is on ly 58, which you can give or take a few levels anyways. I went in at 54 and had no problems.

how do i do quests at freeza's spaceship? i went there and talked to the murasaki brother but i had no option to actually join the freeiza force

>Gohan
>SonDelta
>MO MAEK
>Mirai Pan
>LorddeKiller
>Darkness

Oh god, what is wrong with people?

>broly cosplayer in the back with goku wig

i mean, why?

Post your name. You can go with a few humans and have cpus fill the empty slots

Does clothing you combine for your QQ bang get lost?

Yeah it gets used up and the formulas aren't known yet so currently it's unwise to use shit you can't otherwise replace.

Unfortunately I'm broke and don't have PSN right now, so I'm stuck with the CPUs. Usually I don't have problems with it, it was just that one instance of I got cunt punted away by Cell instead of one of them and they all rushed in right as started his mind control so I was basically boned at that point.

I find it a bit silly that getting mind controlled automatically takes you out of your Awoken Skill. I mean I understand it because of Namekians, but still kind of dumb, and it just retakes you out of the Awoken Skill if you use it against your Dark Self.

Maybe the game shouldn't encourage doing PQs, mentors, story, and Awakenings simultaneously then.

It really doesn't. You're supposed to just go through the story first, grab a few skills here and there and that's it. PQs are definitely a thing to be done afterwards considering how spread out the skills are now. Usually most people just wait for the mentor they want and do them to get their skills or just buy what they can from stores and just do the story first and foremost, and the occasional thing here and there.

Seriously max level is only 80, and you're already sitting at 60 at the Cell Saga.

Because KAKAROOOT!

how about we post some NPC waifus? any time patrollers who you see that catch your fancy?

My eternal rival.

Also Cresso Squad Buufu would be a good friend, since I'm a part of that now apparently.

Why in the blue fuck didn't they fix the rng? I don't enjoy playing the same mission over and over for one fucking ki blast so why make me do it? shit like this is why I used cheat tables in the first game.

>First DB game ever
>Playing as a Freiza race character
>Finally unlocked golden form

HOLY FUCK

my regular ki attack is SO FUCKING STRONG and fast and my guy is insanely powerful now. holy fuck

>Beerus fight with Whis ally
>Whis is fucking shit and just stands off to the side occasionally throwing out two small ki blasts
>Kicking Beerus' ass solo, down to half of the last bar.
>Starts juggling the shit out of me. Armor breaks me mid launch with his beam, juggles me more
>Whis just watches as I die

Man fuck that nigga

Guess you weren't good enough to be the new God of Destruction.

Shit man, I'm just some human.
I don't even know how I function in space.

Holy shit Guru, the fuck have you've been eating?

And don't pull that bullshit that Namekians don't eat, because no motherfucker gets that huge on water alone.

Which one would you love?

Gimme that lil time stopping weirdo

Once upon time there were 13 Oceans on Namek. Now there are only 11.

Juicy Jeice.

>Defeat 30 Metal Coolers
>oh boy time for more BUT MUH SPAGHETTI STAR CHEATS DEATH
>bouncing around like a fucking pinball between coolers
>10/10
>Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 has stopped working

How to get visor scouter?

Where do I do God Level Courses?

It says to talk to majin buu, but he doesn't offer anything.

youtu.be/FFeYn_GoODE?t=1m6s

>chibi, cute, swapped gender ginyu force
>jeice doesn't change at all except for longer shorts

Jeice is so pretty.

>Fem-Recoome
>Pretty much Snu-Snu everytime with the risk of breaking the pelvis

What exactly is the context here?

r8 this m8?

>I'm hilarious and you will quote everything... I... say..

>I AM THE SUPER SAYAJIN THAT YOU FEARED ALL OF YOUR LI-
>Ko'd
Hahaha hah Holy shit

That's about how all of the battles that weren't major plot endings have gone for me so far.

>Be careful, Raditz is far more powe-
FINISHED
>Be careful, Turles is more than you can ha-
FINISHED
>Mira is far stronger than anyone you've fought so far, let Trunks-
FINISHED

The only story mission that has given me trouble so far has been Final Cooler+Final Frieza and

>acquire ability to fly

So what's the point of the vehicles again?

Flying lets you move faster vertically. Some vehicles like the log move faster horizontally. What was the point? Who knows

I like to fly diagonal forward and up when I am going to a place, so I can get on my taopaipai log and zoom across the known universe. Seems to be faster than the flying boost.

Is it just me or are the R trigger + face button (Ki?) moves kinda shit? They barely do any damage.

Offline Expert Missions are the dumbest shit ever.

The AI for as good as it is with actual characters, is fucking pants on head retarded with Time Patrollers and Cell will avoid fucking everything. But when Time Patrollers are mind controlled, nah they suddenly become Gods.

Post your awakenings. Except Majins.

>Join the same expert mission four times in a row
>Fifth time's the charm, right?
>I see my character.
>We did it boys
>We beat the shit out of the boss
>Killing it causes another disconnect

Nobody can say that I am not putting forth an effort to play online. This shit is brutal.

I can't be the only one who is annoyed with SSJ3 for everybody (even like characters in DBO/H) just having Goku's hair right? At least give them bangs or change it up at least. The only one I remember having a unique SSJ3 off the top of my head is Vegeta in what was it Budokai 3 or Tenkaichi?

Does anyone like SSMullet?

Will i be fine if I torrent the game? Will I be missing out on stuff?

I wouldn't mind it if it looked good. It looks so odd on every character in the game because its just Goku's SSJ3.

It wouldn't be so bad if it took your hairstyle into account, like those with pigtails and such. It'd make it really interested, SSJ1/2 should do that too. I'll let certain styles slide since they might just be like Vegeta's hairstyle and just turn gold and not really change, but SSJ3 should always change regardless.

Shortoni Force, playable characters from Dragon Ball Fusions.

Oh boy three fucking threads when none of them have even reached the bumplimit.

Do we need further proof that DBZ fans are all underage?

I'm 26. I can't help that people made other threads.

>DBZ Fans
>Underage

Anyone?

Guy who never played XV here. I'm lvl 24 and only just did the Dodoria/Zarbon Namek Time Patrol quest. Am I overleveled? I've been getting all the moves from the instructors as they become available but suddenly I noticed I was lvl 20 and had only done 1 main mission. Am I not supposed to do this? Is the game just easy?
Thanks anons.

So I went and tested out the Single Player Lobby wishing.

It works just fine.

You can do it, but you will vastly overlevel the content.

Typically its.

Saiyan Saga: Lv. 1-10
Frieza Saga: Lv. 10-20
Cell Saga: Lv. 20-30

You get the point, the recommended level by the end is Lv. 58.

If you want some moves go do a couple of PQs and check out the TP Medal Shop, they have a bunch of moves for you and some clothes too if you wanna check that stuff out. Some are pricey, but you can get TP medals easy.

Sweet, thanks for the level range user, that'll help keep me in line.

No problem. If you're underleveled, it'll also tell you the recommended level too.

so my character sometimes gut punches someone and it drains all their stamina, how do i trigger that to happen
and how do you get Bardock's moves? I have him as super saiyan 3 but no moves

>I'll take the 500 on the right, you take the 500 on the left

Which one is best?

press a direction and light attack at the same time for a stamina break attack.

Nice to see Cell is still the best mentor.

his eyes open when he goes SS3

>Alt-tab out of character select menu
>Alt-tab back in
>Character is nowhere to be found
Excuse me.

SSJ3 Male Striker
SSJ2 (Vegeta) Female Ki Blaster

Saiyan for strike, Vegeta for Ki and Future Saiyan for Ki Regen.

>Final Cooler+Final Frieza
Yeah fuck that shit, that was brutal. SSJ Goku is not nearly as aggressive as he was in DBX1. The final mission got me a few time too.

>I'LL TAKE 501!

Regular SSJ has three stages, thus higher bonuses overall, but it's harder to gain Ki via regular attacks. Super Vegeta has two stages, but it has better bonuses towards Ki attack damage.
Future SSJ has the same stats as base SSJ, but way better Ki gain.

Really, I suppose its all down to personal preference.

Didn't they change the UF rate to be fixed?