youtube.com/watch?v=rASHG99nwh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keisuke did nothing wrong.

First for Shocking the Monkey

I'm glad I let him die.

Forgot your pic.

ITS HITLER
OH SNAP ITS HITLER

Where can I recruit Abaddon in SMTIV Apocalypse? I remember encountering him not too long ago but I can't remember where.

youtu.be/zlJrEwEMIpM

Who remembers this antiquated meme

>Kaga isn't your partner in IVA
She was perfect.

>Who remembers when G4 was good
No one

>Sheen Mee-Gah-Mei Ten-Say Nocturne

Maybe I should get my mom into Sheen Mee-Gah-Mei Ten-Say Nocturne too

Mind giving some explanation of this?

And where do I send my email to vote for Shin Megami Tensay Noctourne?

>imblying its not sheen

Old G4 skit

>side with friends in 2nd playthrough
>battle with Dagda is power of friendship bullshit
>defeat him

>reset and go massacre again
How does anyone do bonds? The writing is really fucking bad.

bretty good. Bought my first gun today.

It's not like you have a good option, power of friendship vs autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=rASHG99nwh4

>this is what lawfags actually believe

>You, who live a transient life, accept this Life Stone.

i just like jonathan because he's motherly and sweet and i have a boner for gentle characters

>Kaga isn't your partner in IVA
Yamai has truly forsaken us.

toki is the reincarnation of kaga dumbass

Toki is "We want the lolicon audience".
Fuck Toki. I want Occult Flash back.

second

>thought I'd hate Toki
>dark blade
>sneak attack
>instakills

I love doggo more but damn she's fine too. Hard to hate her.

Why not just fuse one?
IV makes this shit so straightforward and simple there isn't even any real need to recruit demons in the field.

At the Cosmic Egg. 4 decides my True MegaTen

Navarre.

gaston

Navarre.

The great Navarre

Asahi has the best scenes

Reset and go Bonds.

Gaston

Nozomi

Nice
What you get

Navarre time.

Toki

Jiminez.

Just beat SMT2. Persona 2 or SJ next?

Gaston

>all these 1 off posts
Doggo.

DOG.

All of them

This has gone on long enough. Make it so.

Toki or dog

Both times it appears in encounters is working for the angels(in Tsukiki Kongangi and Camp Ichigaya), so you can't recruit it that way. You have to evolve a Wild Hunt or fuse a Fury(i.e. Beiji Weng) with a Fallen. Alciel with a Reaper will also work.

Alciel and a bunch of fallens are available to recruit in Camp Ichigaya. I think Wild Hunt was in Ikebukuro or the west part of the world map, forget which.

The magnificent Gaston.

Navarre or Gaston

I hope you enjoy making people suffer you fucking prick

SPLENDID

People who fish for gets and (you)s deserve to suffer.

That's SIR Gaston to you

isabeau

>tfw SNES smt games are fun but so slow and have to speed them up.

Anyone else feel the same? Playing through mt1 and its fun and all cuz fusing and recruiting demons and exploring dungeons is my jam but fuck. Its not even that slow compared to most jrpgs just slow to SMT.

Tuares M8. Shoots 38 speicial. Light and very portable and comfortable and easy to hide for conceal carry. Gotta kill my friends some way

welcome to the club
We had a whole thread talk about how our friends are such casuals or how they're complete shitters

Anyone watching PinkPajamas do Hard TDE speedruns of Nocturne on Twitch?
He's über autistic but I never get tired of watching Nocturne anything

Just finished SMTI and II, made liberal use of the fast forward button and don't regret it at all.

I was there.
One of my friends love to talk about smt yet has never beaten one. I just want a Irl friend to talk with SMT with.

>young
>flat
>shit costume
>Edgy assassin loli rather than a monk who can somehow fight inside a demon's stomach
No.

she didnt fight inside wangmus stomach
kaga literally allahu ackbard inside wangmu

how would Nakajima and Stephen react if they saw eachother? Would Nakajima be Dark neutral?

That only makes her better.

Basing off the OVA, yeah

>monk who can somehow fight inside a demon's stomach
Hnng. Muh World of Strength.

Also, I think that they were supposed to be swallowed whole. Only way it really makes sense.

That's not confirmed, is it? I did all the routes and picked Toki as my goddess and never thought of that.

>In the OVA, Nakajima essentially started summoning demons in order to get back at school bullies
Very much so.

Stephen would be what? light neutral? neutral neutral? I never played nine so I dont know how that shit works.

Making a dnd SMT-esque game and been thinking about this alot

Steven would strangle Nakajima, and he would accept his death by cripple.

N/N Maybe. Ask someone who played the 4:A DLC for how Steven was characterized as a boss.

Hero might be L/N

Basing off of a lot of 1, 4, 4A and a little bit of 2

Completely neutral

Pure Neutral. He's certainly not a Dark figure but his motives and actions are dubious enough that he's not Light.

The Light to Dark spectrum when applied to demon races is less about actual morality and more about how they're viewed in mythology. YHVH is Light despite being often treated as an antagonist, and Lucifer is Dark despite not being so bad in some games.

Is it possible to reach Reverse Hills as Nanashi? There's a wraith wall blocking the way, but I can't reach it before Navarre runs out of energy.

I read there is some walls you just can't open up on the higher difficulties. They reduced the time you get on the higher difficulties and didn't test all of them. Drop the difficulty down to the lowest and you will get shitloads of extra time

The only one I can think of you can't get to on War is the one in basement of midtown and that leads to absolutely nothing anyways, I figured they probably just placed it there since that area isn't used for anything in Apoc

Just got Almighty battle plans. Should I give them to Satan to boost him to +9 or to Metatron to boost him to +7?

>The only one I can think of you can't get to on War is the one in basement of midtown

I actually got that one on War, no joke (didn't know difficulty affected the time navarre can use the dagger actually)

Am I a messiah, /smtg/?

>you get a floating magic dagger on massacre
Jesus christ is that all navarre was? Comic relief? Dagda could've done the same thing navarre has been doing all his afterlife.

He's also the most supportive character and is helpful in battle.

Literally how, I tried for quite a while before looking up if I just missed a closer spot. Turns out I didn't and it was the difficulty

The floating dagger also fires instantly instead of Navarre doing his little animation. Dagda was right that your friends are only holding you back.

I remember this scene from the DDS OVA.

I am thinking of starting to farm for Fiends in IV, any tips for making this easier or even the mechanics on how to properly spawn them?

I suppose but who really uses navarre endgame? The buffs and abilities the rest of everyone feels better than anything he can provide.

If I remember right you use the Power Spot on the 55th(I think) floor then take the elevator down to 1st you should make it to the basement wall with just enough time left, has a chest with a gun and a mana regen ring.

I have no fucking clue how to get to Shesha here. The underground leads nowhere and the above section just dead ends.

Help?

>pirating SMT games
Why don't you just noclip over there faggot

>Fundraise works on Shesha

I didn't expect that to work. I wonder if you can do it on the first encounter too.

underground distrct, go to the top most exit
go through the west exit of west shibuya
you should see a T intersection, just go straight

The rest should be easy

>people use fast forward for smt

why?

what the fuck is the point

do you guys also use save-states too?

Can you use "Talk" on your friends during their battle on Massacre?

can't you emulate nocturne?

>what the fuck is the point

Shit is slow as fuck thats why. speaking on Snes games of course

Fast forward?

if you're playing KMT, it's faster because it came out after all the other SNES SMT's.

I've already played SMT1, II, Nocturne, and IV, as well as Persona 1, 3, and 4.

That's completely different. Slow RPGs are a fucking drag, ideally you want there to be as little delay between your inputs as possible. Having to sit there and wait for the same long drawn out animations over and over is completely obnoxious. SMT games are usually pretty good about that stuff nowadays and have good responsive interfaces, the old ones were mostly held back by the console in that regard.

Because the SNES games are slow as fuck.

>do you guys also use save-states
Of course I do. The only difference between me leaving the dungeon after a boss to find the nearest save point just to make sure I don't get fucked by a random that uses Mudo and me making save state checkpoints is tedium.

Free Dekaja. Free Debilitate so you don't need to waste MP. Free Doping.

Oh, SJ then.