pastebin.com/JLRE2u8p

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/59ys10/the_death_of_speedrunning/d9chbw7/
horaro.org/spook4/trainwreck
oddshot.tv/shot/UzpvZFkBvZFCpqHr5w8Hr5Lg
oddshot.tv/shot/Uzpqn44hqn5G0LH4I-35kYT_
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank you user.

also relevant: best of NES marathon is doing a good job this year.

Who is more insufferable?

Trihex who thinks he's based and is completely unaware of how shitty he's become

Or witwix who already stole donation and for earthbound and is now soliciting big jon-style sympathy donations because he's """""depressed""""

Thanks.

>tfw /srg/ will never run this shit ever again

so why did glenn nuke 2 threads?

glenn got fired
he was the rogue jani killing all generals but this one
proper jani in control putting this shit down

>glenn got fired

WRONG.

glenn allowed a lot of bullshit he shouldnt have
considering that serg somehow surived during the incident its pretty safe to assume if was him

most of you people probably don't even go to other generals. /srg/ is by far one of the less cancerous ones. at least half of each thread has to do with speedruns, where there are other generals that over 75% are all off topic.

the only way this thread gets nuked is if Mike Uyama decides to give a generous donation to Veeky Forums.

janny please please PLEASE get rid of SERG right NOW!!!

talk about pulling shit out of your ass
quit fucking lying
let the dog die

>de GDQ LLC shill post

>/srg/ is by far one of the less cancerous ones
>at least half of each thread has to do with speedruns

these are both completely false. /srg/ is bottom 50% Veeky Forums at the absolute best.

Did Haberdasher reveal something about his identity?

Look at this post he recently made under an Apollo Legend video:
reddit.com/r/SamandTolki/comments/59ys10/the_death_of_speedrunning/d9chbw7/
>Cosmo may have been tyrannical, but he was a strong leader and we needed a strong masculine leader like cosmo. Speedrunning is lost without him.
Haberdasher refers to the speedrun community as "we" here. That means he considers himself part of it. Previously I thought he was just a random SVG stream monster, but this made me think what if he's more than that? After all what would compel the average viewer to speak about another guy's marriage for 2 years? My first theory is that he is a Mormon and thought the adultery at SGDQ14 brought shame upon his community, but this can be almost surely dismissed, because the Mormon's approach to controversy is to sweep it under rug, not highlight it. I also can't think of any male married Mormon speedrunner. Maybe he himself was at SGDQ14. I always found it curious how easily he can tell which eyewitness accounts are credible and which are made up. He obviously wasn't involved in the gangbang himself, but he might have noticed enough while there to spot obvious fabrications in fake accounts. I've written a bot to go through all the followers of SVG and Stiv pre-SGDQ14 and return the speedrunners among them to see if there may be a connection there, but none fit his profile. Finally it may be possible that he is just a passive viewer who does not do any speedrunning himself but sees himself as part of the community anyway, in which case this information is almost useless.

I agree that /srg/ is one of the less cancerous ones but not because of that.

It's because we at least don't let this place become either an ERP breeding ground, a place where we let girls/trannies get away with attention whoring (cronikeys aside), or an unholy combination of both.

Like there is no way this place is worse than /xivg/. If glenn is still a janny, this post will be deleted for insulting his favorite general.

gee, I hope we solve this mystery!

narcissa already outed him

Goose isn't married.

What's the scoop on that?

rwhitegoose can save srg and speedrunning as a whole.

I wonder what the jannies actually think of /srg/

They probably think it's just a shithole for people to post memes and gossip but they know they can't delete it because it's still technically video game related.

things that make a game a shit speedgame
>you can't run and there's no mechanic to make up for it (dashing in mmx, strafing in quake, the star in gimmick, etc).
>mandatory tutorial stage (mmx, hotline miami)
>"now loading..." "now loading..." "now loading..."
>more than 10% of the games is menus
>2d (only requires two thirds of skill)
>exploit allows you to skilllessly skip most of the stage (smw)
>ez mode option (for kids)
>run depends on enemy drops
>cutscenes

Reminder that pie made almost 2k in 9 hours running low level and basically you are fucking stupid

our boi does it again

so... no spook weekend marathon this year?

horaro.org/spook4/trainwreck

The TRUE Road to 250 Subs!

sweet! thank for the heads up!

>2d (only requires two thirds of skill)
Are there any 1d speedgames?

Pong

pong doesn't have a win condition, it's not a speedgame.

Breakout

Do you even Ape Escape?

>Do you even irrelevant series that nobody cares about?

Who do you want to make a return to speedrunning?

our girl Narci 2bh!

cosmo could really redeem himself if he actually did fucking ANYTHING

>cosmo
>himself

Stop fucking up.

cosmo

EPIC!

cosmo the man

>de obsessed freak post

remember when siglemic "came back" last year to "bop some times" and that we should "stay tuned" ? lol

>people stayed subbed during that summer when he didnt even stream at all
how much do you think he made

with a penis

iidx, ddr, stepmania and similar games.

oddshot.tv/shot/UzpvZFkBvZFCpqHr5w8Hr5Lg
THE RACISM

that racism, son

but he's white

the fear

oddshot.tv/shot/Uzpqn44hqn5G0LH4I-35kYT_
lol?

the grind

the racism

>he unironicly actually said it
i still cant believe

do I practice my speedgame if my roommate could come in to go to bed at any time?

agdq is shit

Said what? I can't listen to the obnoxious tool's actual voice.

The Romhack Stigma

>it's a dismiss valid criticisms by waving it off as a 'stigma' episode

>valid criticisms
>due to a stigma
user.............

Girl 1: "What are you going to tell Trihex? You told me you don't want to go out with him because he's a weeb..."

Girl 2: "I'll just tell him it's because of my dad. That's what everyone else tells him."

trihex? more like cryhex after everyone laid the smackdown on his ass

love my wonderful girlfriend

Why does /srg/ even talk about Trihex? I mean he's not even a speedrunner, so .... what the h*ck?

Why does /srg/ even talk about Narcissa? I mean he's not even a speedrunner, so .... what the h*ck?

Why does /srg/ even talk about Trannykeys? I mean he's not even a speedrunner, so .... what the h*ck?

Why does /srg/ even talk about GrindxMonkey? I mean he's not even a speedrunner, so .... what the h*ck?

Why does /srg/ even talk about Dook? I mean he's not even a speedrunner, so .... what the h*ck?

>de obsessed freak posts

Dude nice

new meme?

*gets mod on sr.com*
*never logs in again*

i log in like once every week or so and just approve any runs. don't even watch them. that's how messed up sr.com is.

seriously, all runs should be auto verified and if someone cheats or something is off people should be able to flag it.

Yeah but then no one is going to bother making sure every run is legitimate either. Both require actual viewing.

not all boards are like that. just because you let it be shit and approve anything doesn't mean the whole site does

it's only as good as you make it

The God Gamer Stigma

The Gaming Machine stigma

"the god gamer stigma" - guy with no wrs

that is NOT what The God Gamer Stigma is

most world records will be looked over. and thats actually the run that matters. no one cares about your 2nd place or 30th place runs but yourself.

somewhat related, i would like the 1st place runs of each leaderboard be embedded on the top or side of the leaderboard for easy viewing access.

So faking a WR is wrong but faking 2nd place is okay? What kind of logic is that? A lot of people would kill to be 2nd place in certain games.

The miscellaneous category stigma.

I'm gathering info for a video on why the GDQ's are so shit. Anyone got any fuel for me?

spookathon is happening this year right? I haven't heard anything about it and am getting a little worried.

i wouldnt do that if i were you bud

Mike "The Kike" Uyama can come after me all he wants, he's had mono for 3 years now.

ctrl+f 'spook'

this will take a while, but I have a lot of info for you.

I'm open to everything and anything.

I already have quite a bit of fuel on PCF being a shit charity, mike the kike taking kickbacks.

I've also got some stuff on pandering donation incentives taking over and stuff that should get met not being met because gotta kill the animals

Brief mention of cringe, and the old/new people.

Wasnt there a fiasco a couple of years ago where donation incentives weren't sent?

You might want to research who the people being paid are. Does anyone even know where all these professional volunteers came from as they aren't speedrunners.

pre AGDQ2014 people were asking why the attendance fee was $75 when it was leaked that PCF was helping fund the event. Mike posted this on the forum basically saying it is priced that high to cover "conference room costs and surplus fund (for equipment". He goes on to explain the math and how he came up with the amount.

Later on PCF releases how much they ended up giving Mike Uyama and the GDQ LLC. It totaled $96,613. They received MORE than enough to cover their costs. Mike and staff were making a lot of money from the start, and the worst part is they LIED to the community about it.

That's a good idea since we don't really know the breakdowns.

What are the benefits that twitch gives the GDQ stream? Any one have any info?

Before AGDQ2016 started, Cool Matty posted this budget for the event. Things to note:

>Staff payment: $167,400 for 19 people
note, they do not break it down for everyone so people just assume it is equal pay. It is not equal. half of those people were part time workers for the event only. they were paid under $1,000 each. Majority of the money went to the top handful people: Mike Uyama, Cool Matty, UraniumAnchor, and Sumichu.

>PCF expenses covered totaled $224,900

>GDQ expenses covered totaled $29,000
out of the $29,000 of expenses, $10,000 is for an entertainment budget (arcade) which was done for free.

>Sponsorship funds are sent directly to the charity.

The overall point of this budget is to show that GDQ LLC can easily host the marathon without charging any attendees fees. If they don't take the money from sponsors why are they taking money from the community? Once again, they are greedy and just want more money for themselves while still looking good with the "we don't take money from sponsors" facade.