Go to and take a street view screenshot from a mountain pass near you

Go to maps.google.com/ and take a street view screenshot from a mountain pass near you.

Remember to press F11 before taking the screenshot.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=58976
youtube.com/watch?v=jPufb2Jw6to
youtube.com/watch?v=A89vWj862Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol there's no mountains in the prairies

>Northeast
>mountain passes

KEK

Come on, guys. I just want to see some pictures of your toegays.

the midwest is nothing but a flat field of corn :[

No windy roads, no nothing?

Looks comfy, I live by the beach so nothing interesting here, just stance fags

This is the closest thing I got

>F11
Where do I find on iPhone?

Fuck

>tfw everything looks like this for 400km in all directions where I live

"A flatness value of 1.000 would indicate “perfect, platonic flatness.” The pancake was scored as 0.957, which the researchers said is “pretty flat, but far from perfectly flat.” The value for Kansas, meanwhile was ~0.9997, or “damn flat,” as they said.". m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=58976

This is the curviest road in my country that I know of.
Too bad it's a historic cobblestone road

And this is the most fun road, I think.
It's really hilly.
Here's a shitty vid of it. The fun part starts at 4:10
youtube.com/watch?v=jPufb2Jw6to

>mfw no streetview in my whole area
lmao

Not bad.

I made a thread a few days ago about my touge

Care to link it, please?

>those headlights
Why don't you clean them or change them altogether?

Hard to tell in this, but several miles of this road are at like a 10% grade or better.

I can post more of the pictures here if you'd like
Saving money right now for a new hub, wheel bearing, wheels, tires, rotors, pads, and fluid. The engine, trans, and suspension are all up to spec so I could care less about anything else right now.

So it was true after all. Some cars generate so much downforce they can drive on the ceiling.

>street view
Nigga just go to it

whoops
Where's this

I did go to it, but I didn't take any pictures. All I have is a few seconds of dashcam footage.

Asheville. Tons of mountain roads nearby. Pic was at the base of the summit road on the Blue Ridge.

That's the start of the downhill, it ends down by the sea.

> not driving there and taking a pic yourself

Damn, son. That's pretty.

my mountain pass doesn't have streetview

Oh cool, never been to Blue Ridge. I actually run the "less popular" roads in North Georgia. I find them to be a lot better than the dragon or loop since there's rarely anyone on it and no businesses/houses off of it so it's easy setup a full run with a few people and not be bothered.

It's considered one of the most beautiful bays of the world.

How much less could you care?

Enough so as not to even talk about it. Not that user, by the way.

Cosmetics on Corolla mean nothing to me as long as it doesn't affect what little aerodynamics there are

Wanted to go driving today. Lots of shit near here.

>mountain pass
>near me

nah man ain't gonna happen.

why even live then

Jesus. Do you even know what a curve is?

are those dogs fighting?

holy fuck its like driving through Ohio all over again

Those kind of roads are dangerous as hell for me. I get sleepy very fast when driving in straight lines.

Literally one hour away, have to drive more than 4 hours just to get some real mountain passes

I live in Ireland so...

Then stop driving a 50hp diesel and go faster. This is why North Americans that live in flat places have big V8's.

This is about the curviest road I know of. It goes up the Niagara escarpment, and unfortunately, there aren't any mountains in south-east Ontario + GTA thus no fun roads to drive on anywhere.

JK its more like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=A89vWj862Fw

one of my favorite roads in CO. You can take this starting around 7000-7500 ft elevation and take the road to ~10.5k, and if you want go up mount evans to 14k if the weather is nice in the summer. It's nonstop uphill twisties for 45 minutes

M8, I get to 125 mph on my shitty 120 HP nissan primera P12 and I still get sleepy quite fast. Speed solves nothing. I need curves to keep me waken up.

Yeaaa.

Texas doesn't have mountains.

>Mount Norquay

I should've looked around more, thanks user. The other windy roads I've found are mostly gravel

>that unrailed dropoff coming out of the turn

wew

Most ski resorts have sick paved touge's. Gravel is sometimes nice too, I'd love to rip the powderface trail in a rally car.

Wow where is that? Its beautiful.

Western Alberta, BC has more touge which makes me jelly