CHEATERS!

Never forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=55EoLTC0SdY
youtube.com/watch?v=lMxRfOsR69Y
faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/vw-abgasskandal/vw-skandal-winterkorn-soll-vertuschung-gebilligt-haben-14452015.html
volkswagenag.com/content/vwcorp/content/en/brands_and_products.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw anglo-american pussies didn't bomb VW Wolfsburg plant for some reason

>implying Americans care about emissions
The only people I saw complaining about the diesel engines were wet as fuck for lawsuit money.

They aren't the only people to cheat on emissions. All the big companies did it at one time.

like why was the cheating bad though
they were able to make the cars actually presented to the consumer effectively faster cars, still diesels but I really don't see the consumer downside, all the parts were designed around this flaw also anyway

this, if Americans cared we wouldn't drive around pavement princesses and cars like the Hellcat wouldn't exist

I wouldn't be surprised if other manufacturers are still doing it or have done it on certain model years. VW probably would never have gotten caught if they had only done it for a year or two. They just kept on going because they're retards.

If they had stopped doing it in 2013 no one would ever have caught them because no one goes back and re-tests old cars other than maybe the state of California (although they never caught this issue)

I researched it and I wasn't surprised to see how many companies had cheated emissions. VW aren't even unique on how theyou did it. Ford did it that way a while ago.

its the only reason i like vw

Yeah, VW shouldn't have done it and they do deserve to be punished, but Americans wouldn't have gone after GM this hard if it was them caught cheating. GM barely got in trouble for concealing a design defect that killed more than 100 people.

>they do deserve to be punished
stop being a little kike lover vw is based af

I own a VW, they deserve to be punished for this

Doesn't mean I wouldn't buy another VW though, I bought mine after dieselgate broke

>they deserve to be punished for this
stop being a commie faggot they should be left to their own devices

this. glad to see someone pulling a fast one on the EPA, even if its a shit company

Hear hear. Does anyone else use their TDI to try to suffocate annoying cyclists?

Nothing like seeing a condom suit wearing faggot coughing and trying to wave away my Jew ash based soot.

it's not about the EPA but lying to customers that pisses me off, what next

>oh yeah we said it had airbags and a good crash test safety rating
>we lied, sorry

>airbags
>good crash test safety rating
hey mom get off Veeky Forums you faggot

>a car should kill you in an accident
nice edge

dont suck and you'll be fine

air bags are good tho

>extra weight
>good

Depends on what the extra weight is for
Air bags, for example, are good.

if you dont suck ass at driving you dont need airbags learn to drive faggot

I'm not worried about my driving, I'm worried about others. I want a car that will protect me from the other retards on the road. If I was the only person on the road I'd just ride a motorcycle.

>le force a scandal to shill money out of your competitors tactics
>mfw nu-males actually fall for it

lol

There's plenty of ways to get into a crash that's not your fault though. It happens all the time matey :>

get better at driving and then you dont have to worry about stupid fags you can just dodge them
and stop being a puss and get a bike faggot

If a car has seat belts it's dangerous. I only buy stuff that was made before 1967

>t. busrider

you mean skilled m3 driver

Questionable

Do you live in or commute to a large city?

I see so many shitty drivers on my way to and from work, I'm not leaving my risk to some dumb bitch texting in her toyota.

Vw did nothing wrong

they only lied a little bit

Nobody is impressed by your $4,000 E36 M3 or the fact you accidentally broke traction once in snow

they were cheating on NOx emissions though . . .

They the ones that got caught, others haven't yet

OR they are the only ones who actually cheated!

youtube.com/watch?v=55EoLTC0SdY

The American emission standards kinda don't work.

Every single one of the companies has to cheat, then when someone is getting too competitive (MY JERBS!) the fines arrive to prop up the Americonomy

Who the hell cares? Id sign a deal that would kill one polar bear every time i floor it if id get 20% better economy. Idgaf.

Id sign a deal that would slap you in the face with a giant dildo every time I floor it if id get 20% worse economy. I like bears.

My point is, some company in China will produce more toxic material than me in ~70 years of driving therefore people should stop batching about 2liter diesels that are far worse than performance gasoline cars and let alone ships, planes and companies. I work as port captain and you'd not believe me if I tell you what I see every day. There are countless cargo ships traveling under Chinese flag because they don't give a fuck about environment. 1 trip around the world and that shut wasted more fuel than all of us in this thread will in their lifetime.

>China will produce more toxic material than me in ~70 years
In month. In month they will do as much damage as me in my life if I driven every day for 200miles

Problem is every dumb fuck on this planet has his opinion.

How about "I don't know anything about it since I'm just stupid port captain and I'll let scientist and legislators deal with those questions since they're more qualified than I am" - said no one ever

I am 3 exams short of masters degree in geology. Theory that our system just now gotten in most transparent part of our galaxy and the fact that we are still exiting the ice age when put together make more sense than liberal propaganda which displays use of fossil fuels like some kind of satanic ritual. That makes sense because those minds can't cope with so much variables in equation so they just simplified the shit out of it. Driving diesels kills our planet. Our solar system traveling though very transparent part of galaxy which allows more energy from sun to reach us and fact that volcanic activity is peaking have nothing to do with it.

Worst that we can do is create smog over very ovulated area. Other than that we are less than drops of rain in the river.

>degree in geology

Oh right, I forgot how geology and climatology are exactly the same thing...

Paleoclimatology is a subset of geology.

No, are you serious? I bet ophthalmologist couldnt stop bleeding, hes not surgeon right?

Legislators are about as qualified to dictate environmental protection as a bag of shit.

They're rarely qualified to dictate anything.

based
youtube.com/watch?v=lMxRfOsR69Y

The emissions thing is a fucking cash grab joke.

There are fucking two stroke dirtbikes running all over the fucking place here. Any issues with that? Nah.

The fucking first gen smart car had to get special dispensation from the American and Canadian governments to be sold here, why? : They simply couldn't meet emissions standards. How did they manage it? Money.

If your car doesn't pass an E-Test, you can simply pay a rather small fee and you get to keep using it.

It has NOTHING to do with emissions.
It has EVERYTHING to do with how much money you give the government.

Now, I've got a diesel boat with no cat or dpf I've got to take stateside tomorrow, once I get there, I may have to drain my bilge which has some oil in it... AND THAT'S FUCKING LEGAL... somehow.

Yay government...

man-made climate change is a scam

Man made CO emissions only account for 10 FUCKING PERCENT OF ALL CARBON EMISSIONS.

TEN MOTHER FUCKING PERCENT.

You fucking bet your ass its a scam. And it's making the government a SHIT LOAD OF CASH.

>he doesn't understand how equilibrium works

Americans only give a shit about this because VW is a foreign company. They are a lot more forgiving of domestic companies.

Its not illegal to run an engine with absolutely zero emission controls.

It IS however illegal to fail to pay the government to do so.

This has fuck all to do with an "equilibrium balance" you fucking green sucking liberal twink.

>I'm just going to pretend to have any idea what I'm talking about

good try though

Refute it then, retard.

>HERP DERP ONLY 10 PERCENT

10 percent is a shitload. if there was 10% more salt in your body right now, you would be thirsty as fuck.

Then grab a fucking soda dipshit, because I'm about to enlighten your Hillary voting lard ass.

Of the global Co2 emissions of which man made sources are responsible for 10%, automotive vehicles are currently responsible for less than 10% of that.

Which means cars are responsible for less than 1% of all Co2 emissions globally.

You know what produces far more Co2 emissions than vehicles?

Breathing.

So do the world a favor, just stop breathing, so the rest of us can actually focus on the areas that are damaging the planet.

I guarantee you, recharging your nissan leaf from coal burning plants, like a good cocksucker you are, isn't going to do any of us a good goddamn thing.

But good for you, opting for an electric planet killer, you must love that cock.

Shouldn't it be CO

And that wasn't even the issue, the NOx was

Which we've made incredible strides in correcting, especially with variable timing and EGR cooling down the combustion process.

That might have been a big worry back in the 80's, but we're already on that now.

... unlike the coal plants some nissan leaf driving faggots are recharging their planet rapers from.

>I don't understand numbers but I'm going to try to meme my way out of this

>trumpfag

sorry, I though I was conversing with someone who at least had half a brain

nice rebuttal cuck, a handful of ships have higher NOx, CO2 and particulate emissions than all the cars in the world
>voting for shillary "no-fly zone over syria" clinton

Good luck with that, you tranny averse lithium licking coal stuffer.

Modern automotive engines are a fucking emissions marvel compared to the rest of the industrialized tech out there.

It ain't the car that's killing the planet anymore.

... you panty sniffing chevy volt licker.

lel you sure are angry
I agree with you though, hence my mention of ships. They produce a really big fraction of the human produced CO2.

Fuck yes they do you E89 sniffing gear-to-nipple pinching knuckle dragger!

My personal boat has a diesel engine with absolutely NO emissions controls. Luckily I only use the engine to get out of port, then I sail her the rest of the way... if you have a problem with that, quite frankly that's between me, my sails, and the gallons of mayonnaise I rub on my genitalia while listening to enya on the ocean, you rubber clad sex lube recycler!

lmao I wasn't talking about that kind of boat, I'm talking about huge marine diesels running on heavy fuel oil
oil tankers and other cargo ships

He knew it! THIS MOTHERFUCKER KNEW IT!

faz.net/aktuell/wirtschaft/vw-abgasskandal/vw-skandal-winterkorn-soll-vertuschung-gebilligt-haben-14452015.html

That's going to take a shit tonne more mayonnaise than I have a budget for, but those intercontinental sailors are freaks, so I wouldn't put it past them.

My point is, we're focusing so hard on the automotive industry (which barely has any emissions at all now), while even the smallest marine vessels require absolutely no regulation at all.

And then you look at trains, planes, and industrial plants and it's enough to make you think the whole fucking world is about to drown in a giant mayonnaise induced orgy the likes not even Zeus himself could fathom.

... you public bathroom stall masturbating seat licker.

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE EMISSIONS YOU STUPID FUCKS! IT'S ABOUT THEIR LIES AND CHEATING SOFTWARE!

Are you still talking about VW?

That's old news.

We've moved on to mother fucking mayonnaise induced floating orgies!

They lied to the man, that makes me like them.

They likely knew it was a cash grab and failed to respect the laws accordingly.

Which is what I tend to do on my Tuesday benders... those poor midgets...

Anyone know a good cheap supplier of pet coffins?

Is that the new BMW?

I see they still haven't fixed that cooling issue.

>company cheats to get consumers better mileage and efficiency while negligibly increasing emissions
Literally perfect

>butthurt VW/Audi-fanboy

quality meme pic, made me laugh out loud

>calls others kike lovers
>likes vw, literally the most kike automaker

The place wasn't even on their maps when allied soldiers rolled in, that's how new it was.

Did I mother-fucking say I like Audi or VW santorum filled shitboxes? Fuck no.

When I'm done with a long days sail, I prefer to plant my mayonnaise greased genitals firmly in the seat of a Mercedes Benz. Preferably with a soft-top so I can air the nether regions out...

... you wouldn't believe how hard it is to dry mayonnaise out of your pubes without the glorious air conditioning systems on the new 2017 mercedes lineup.

They need to make the heads up display visible when upside down though. It's rather hard to check your speed with your dick flapping around spattering mayonnaise above your head at night.

VW-cuck.

Are you implying I want to have my Mercedes fucked by a Volkswagon while I watch?

Because if that's a thing, I'm wondering if there's a market for it, and how much it pays.

thanks for all this funposting m8, it was being a slow night for me and you're making my night

>carbon dioxide

wasnit it NOx and particulates

Alright, that's enough for me you worm gear riding axle grease enema aficionados.

I have to get to bed. I'll think of you while I'm applying the fish oil to my nipples.

>scientists
yes!
>legilastors
no

>well, the giant fucking ship spewing out more smog than your whole town has to stay, because its owner is my friend, i mean, a campaign contributor, i mean, i don't know who gave me this money get off my case

You know that Mercedes is basically a 50% VW right?

>Mercedes is basically a 50% VW

Liar.

>uses wikipedia for "facts"

How's this then you flaming autist
volkswagenag.com/content/vwcorp/content/en/brands_and_products.html

>based Scania is owned by VAG
shit, since when?

damn

Boi if you don't...