>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>LumériCo Revelations: CEO Guillermo Portero Under Fire
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20353652

>Overwatch World Cup @ Blizzcon 2016
gosugamers.net/overwatch/events/576-overwatch-world-cup-blizzcon-2016

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/57mqcb/neat_little_roadhog_trick_to_reliable_oneshot/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fareeha Amari

Lena!

so how do you hook people closer to you with piggu?

how does even the hook works. sometime it doesn't connect and sometime it's connect through a fucking wall

also, Mei nerf fucking when. i can't stand that slut and how much shitters keep play her

Jamison Fawkes!

Why wasn't Kephrii chosen for team USA? Are his Widow memes not strong enough?

Ana Song!

Reminder of Torbjorn cosplay.

Jesse Mccree

Kephrii is a good player but he's very well known for being a fucking toxic scumbag who even shits on his teammates.

So yeah they wont call him no matter how good is his aim.

Tfw no mccree bf

>This blueberry.
Why is she so perfect?

I keep hearing this but he seemed nice in his stream the other day.

First for Sweden molesting Brazil's buttholes.

iktf

They should remove torbjorn so nobody on my team can ever pick him

That's obvious you dumb kike, is twitch, he owns money from that and jewtube. If hw wouldn't be nice then twitch proceed to ban him.

But yeah he's an asshole and he deserves to stay where he is.

He was engineered by Talon's horniest scientist

Gods doesn't like him. They had an internet fight on Twitter.

Where the fuck is Sombrero? If Blizzard does some shit like this again I might quit playing the game. Why was the Ana release so quick and painless, while this has been the most retarded and drawn out bullshit ever?

Should I expect Blizz to release more than just Sombra all at once or is that just wishful thinking at this point?

He didn't get popular till pretty recently when his stream started to pick up steam

>He

Widow-posters fucking suck

Zenyatta!

You can be a dick on Twitch if you want. I remember someone calling him out on this on reddit and he acknowledged the issue and said he'd work on being better. I respect that at least. Most assholes can't do that.

oops watching too much futa and got confused

For Blizzcon. Why would they before worlds. You know she'll be instant cancer. Day 1 straight to worlds.

Why does Zenyatta look like a Spanish drug trafficking chicken restaurant owner in this picture?

Is my husband

Watching old TF2 Pros change out when they become bad at TF2, and go to OverWatch is funny. Haffi, Zebbo, and Seagull. Not to mention now Mumanji, Shrugger, Ninjanick, all former ESEA-I Players changed over when they started slipping in Invite.

Halloween Zen. Fan art bro.

He is also my husband

They just did it because she's a hacker character but then botched the ARG since the only decent part about it was the last two weeks but even then it was just "lol wait another week". Other hero reveals will be more like the others where it was just a teaser one week then released the next. Other than some shit about new brawls nothing is 100%.

why is blueberry letting Hana get touchy with her

Yeah but also possibly cause it's new an shit. For fame. And money.

Why the fuck is there even a thing such as hanzo mains? I get edgy kids trying to be cool as widowmaker, but what the fuck is the deal with hanzo? Nothing cool or impressive about him at all, even if you hit those arrows. Why the fuck are so many shitters drawn to him, makes no sense,

>widow x d.va
you got any more of that?

UGA WAH TAKI WOW

Have you ever thought that maybe they just switched because Overwatch isn't a dusty ass broken ass hat ridden bloated pile of shit with a garbage competitive scene?

I'm sorry I love(d) TF2 but the money is in Overwatch. It's nice to have something new with actual support.

Was seagull bad at TF2? Never watched. I think he's pretty good at Overwatch but waaaaay overhyped. My group of friends try to eat me alive whenever I say he's an average player for the team he's on.

I get ESPECIALLY triggered when they were calling him the best genji in the world. Like please there are soloq players that have a better genji. Shadder2k and Korean10 come to mind.

I would suck the fuck out of that blue popsicle.

I'll fuck you 'til you love me faggot.

>silver damage junkrat
>gold elims
What does it mean?

Most characters get hooked into proper range for you to OHK them. Hanzo, Soldier, Ana, Mei, and Reaper do not.

Certain characters like Widow or Sym get hooked to proper range but are a bit hard to OHK so you're better off walking forward a bit more without holding down M1 just to guarantee the OHK. They're not going to be able to do anything to you in the split second you take to walk that little bit closer.

You can hook problem characters closer by doing turn hooks. How long you have to face away for depends on how far away they are from you when you hook them.

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/57mqcb/neat_little_roadhog_trick_to_reliable_oneshot/ has more information.

>Mike Tyson is a widow poster
I should've known

Seagulls ego makes him seem better than he really is, no?

>you have yet to know the greatest version of overwatch
>console fag cause my weakness is computers

I'll sit on the bitch all day. NOPE
Not again

It means you had one job and someone did it better than you. If you're playing junkrat and don't have gold damage something's wrong. Speaking of which:

>Playing comp yesterday
>on a roll with pharah, hard carried my past 4 games
>some fuck locks her before me
>play soldier instead because I've been trying him lately and he's not as bad as everyone says
>enemy team has a rein
>his shield never goes down while ours gets melted by enemy junkrat
>check scoreboard
>I have gold damage
>look up
>our fucking pharah is trying to shoot OVER his shield and never at it

ONE FUCKING JOB. ONE FUCKING JOB.

It means someone's doing more damage, but your Junkrat's still killing people alongside the team.

Cutest and best pairing

I don't watch him enough to know but from what I've seen he's a pretty humble guy and has admitted before that he's not even within the top 5 genjis and that shadder specifically is better than him, so I don't think he's egotistical.

I just think his autistic fanbase that latched onto him because he was one of the first streamers to get into the OW beta has never let go and has been sucking his dick since.

less than a week now

Alternative hair and hats when?

No, thank you.

Probably in the Christmas update. They don't want to get too close to TF2 just yet.

Pharah does a pisspoor job of dropping Rein shields. She should be shooting over it trying for picks on the healers

Do people honestly not realize that playing difficult characters is fun and rewarding?

>Reyes used to be happy

>No, thank you.
November is gonna hurt user

Not for a long time. It will be the start of cancer.

Gold damage can usually be sort of bad though. At that point you're just feeding enemy healing ults and not doing much else.

It's a coin flip. I'm still betting on them not willing to shoot their own feet by confirming who is and isn't gay.

So can I expect to see Sombra on November 1st?

It takes about 16 rockets for pharah to solo drop a reinhardt shield, which is only less than 3 reloads, and waaay less than that if you factor in the rest of your team firing at it.

She melts shields.

>summer event
>only really want rad reaper profile icon
>don't get rad reaper profile icon
>halloween event
>only really want happy condom profile icon
>don't get happy condom profile icon

What the fuck is this?

>tfw don't really feel like playing overwatch right now
>but have to grind out ~30 more levels in the next 2 days or else I miss out on tons of easy loot boxes

How would different hair styles change anything, a lot of skins already do exactly that

>16 slow ass rockets
k

Except she can fly over the shield and shoot at the people behind it anyway

You still have two days.

That's assuming she doesn't get shot down by someone.

???

Where is the logical connection here?
Are you drunk?

Kind of getting tired of this 5stack meme

Jews creations of micro transactions

Isnt that when blizzcoin starts?

Junkrat has a slower rate of fire than pharah does.

Look up the stats on the wiki buddy.

>Boo hoo
>I don't get instant gratification on everything I desire

Welcome to the real world, kiddo.

I paid 40 bucks for instant gratification, and I fucking want it goddammit

If you had an option of just changing your hair.

>you will never rest your head on mccree's hairy, muscular pecs

Mine as well

are stacks redeemed when they all try to be cute and wear matching icons?

Reminds me of my old League days when I would have to deal with faggot duo bottom laners with matching names.

Junkrat is just suppose to hold down m1 in a crowds general direction. He has no choice but to hit the shield. He still takes forever to solo drop one too. Get roadhog or Torb if you want one to melt.

worst feel

>torb

Holy shit opinion disregarded

If waifuposting is so openly frowned upon, how come /owg/ doesn't get mad at homoposting?

How do you beat a team of 6 mei?

>Last 4 lootboxes had Coldhardt, Pumpkin Reaper, Vampire Symmetra, Ghoul Ana, and about 700 whatever the dosh are called give or take

That luck was bullshit enough that I had to post about it

5 D.vas and 1 mercy. I was heal bitch. [Spoiler] shit was cash[/spoiler]

6 Pharahs.

Don't underestimate his m2 there, especially combined with a turret should one be up

Zarya Rein Lucio Zen McCree Reaper

No that's annoying. Either drop someone or get a 6th

5stacks shouldn't be allowed ever

Cause the mental ones get all weird and funny when you point out their mental illness. Thru poverty, and media. society is slowly allowing it

>5 games
>4 QotG's

I can't tell if I'm good or just good at Qing at the right time.
3 were Rein, one was Junk

>Summer update
>I got all legendaries and rares from ingame lootboxes, no real money needed

>Halloween update
>Literally every single lootbox has been blue gray gray gray

What the fuck blizzard

I want to do indecent things with this man.

>death spectating as the enemy team gets the final push on the payload
>somehow our pharah snuck past the entire enemy team in the kings row hallway and made it to the enemy spawn instead of fighting on the objective

>Diamond playing with Golds
Brave man.