/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls Genera

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79828/?
mega.nz/#!TdcllTZZ!YhVZ9gM3j0n8if7AdtPt8nmxKM9Q0aXZmCRVZwpW8SU
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54326/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waiting is the hardest part.

Adventure

Now this is a top tier waifu!

Xth for being a total shitposter

Lord forgive me, but it's time to go back to the old ways.

I fucked up Rudy ENB too, my game kept freezing and locking up at the launcher. Apparently it gave me a bad dll. I think im just gonna stick to Seasons, I love how it looks and it isnt to harsh on my frames.

If I was making a montage of your shitposts this would be the first thing on it

That took far too long.

What is it with games and giving people an absurd level of durability.

Are there any mods that let me use staves more? I want to be able to cast spells through my staves if possible.

I know there's staff overhaul, which just adds more staves to the game as far as I could tell. Are there any mods that let me channel or store magic in staves?

Waifus, Lore, Harmony!

Is EnaiSiaion's mod suite any good?

Yeah, you can always disable AO too. You might be able to get up into the 45 range, but don't expect it be consistent. Places like the Rift and Falkreath will be harsh.

No, this guy (who is totally not me) did.

www jewbook com/RongRongArts/photos/

Waifus, Lore, Harmony

fuck the indians

Hit and miss. A lot of interesting stuff but not very balanced or lore-friendly

>cast spells through my staves if possible.
That's enchantment, a vanilla feature. There are many mods that expand on what you can enchant your staff with. Is that what you mean?

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

die

Is that Rampage or TKRE you're using there? I don't know much about either, or how they interact with custom weathers.

>/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls Genera
>Genera

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THERE'S NO WAY THEYLL LOSE THE NEXT ONE, RIGHT

right?

The games truly begin when SKSE is ready. TKTK blogs, for what I can babelfish translate says he wants to return to his stuff, but can't until they do.

Adventure loving human child who's name I forgot, please gib mushroom mods.

If you're still around it's the Cyrodiilic Silver Sword from Lore Weapon Expansion.

Rampage. Neither are setup to work with custom weathers like Vivid Weathers, but there is a way to make it work. You'd have to ask Eiries.
teehee

....Well fugg. Sorry about that.

>ESO OP image

is there a noose pose
asking for a friend

of course it's fucking cumtears who made this mess. abandon ship, make a new thread folks.

All in favor of making a new thread say I

Give me a moment.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79828/?

renthal, I...

Feels good to be able to jog through this forest without the FPS shitting the bed.

I'm not playing on normal difficulty.

>Morrowind Multiplayer easily supports 10+ people
Oh yessss

abandon ship abandon ship abandon ship

Oh well, I suppose I can live without custom weathers - bit of a shame, snowstorms were amazing and blinded the shit out of me.

Guess I'll go try to track down TKRE and Rampage now. Should be links to them in the archive somewhere.

>(embed)(embed)

>autism

>someone fucks up the OP
>it's autism to correct the mistake

Your mom is a top tier waifu.

This is a little bit silly user, but Cumtears, please never make a thread again.

What's everybody up to?

>OP has a letter missing and I don't like the guy who made it
>MAKE A WHOLE NEW THREAD FOR NO REASON

A
U
T
I
S
M

OP here, please go to the new thread sorry I made such a mess

>responding to followerfuck

>Making a new thread because the "l" is missing

Autism.

No

>I'm not playing on normal difficulty.
Even on the easiest difficulty it takes far too long for anything to become incapacitated by a magic flamethrower.

Same goes for the PC too. I should not be able to take multiple dragon breathweapons to the face unless I have my fucking shield up.

What's wrong about it? Is it just the "Genera" typo?

OpenMW?

Boutta watch a movie. Might pop some corn too.

Everyone deserves a (You)

Does installing texture packs through FOMOD work for SE?

Does world of Rudra have navmesh/lod?

A multiplayer branch of it.
Seriously, this is big.

No like in every other game, wizard equips a staff then uses all his normal spells. In skyrim, you can only put one spell on a staff, and mods I find only improves enchanting staves.

I haven't seen anything that makes staves purely "+10 spell damage" or something then let's you equip any spells you want to your hands.

>dat hair clipping
wew I did not notice that. Well meme'd, SSE.

Connecting the various Dwemer ruins and Falmer Hives together.

So say an individual had the power to govern and command the Betrayed and wanted to go to war with the Nords. Could they convince the Forsworn to join them by offering them both revenge and all of the Reach/independence in return?

This thread is over 50 posts in, and the threads move quickly now. Shit happens.

I wanted to use this OP image tho. Oh well.

To my knowledge, none such exist. The game is not built in such a way. I use an older Ordinator, which has a perk that improves staff damage under the Alteration tree, but that's as close as you are going to get to what you want.

Alright, I'm an idiot.

Anyone have a link to the edit of Rampage that everyone uses?

Rampage is on the Nexus and I'm unsure where the latest TKRE link is. It's had a handful of updates recently.

I'm in the process of porting all your waifus atm, homie.

Here a fun fact for you, Peri is the one who named me follower kun.

>started a war because they wanted to unmake reality
>after signing a treaty to stop their shenanigans they still sneak around trying to do it
>they give an inbred nord enough fuel to start a war
>when said nord gets caught they try to gain custody of him to release him back into the wild to cause more shit and fuel the war longer
The Thalmor did EVERYTHING wrong

mega.nz/#!TdcllTZZ!YhVZ9gM3j0n8if7AdtPt8nmxKM9Q0aXZmCRVZwpW8SU

It's quite nice, quite desaturated compared to Unko and Tony (pic is Rudy ENB). I'd recommend it. That Cries' Dwemer slab looks cool as shit, might ask you to send me the mesh and texture.

WHAT IS HE DOING

Please help /tesg/, followed the tesgeneral.com guide and first try at making a waifu. I can't put my finger on what is wrong, but her face feels so alien-y. halp

>spoiler
I don't think the Falmer have the cognitive ability left to have anything but a tribal society based on grunts as the only communication, so a pact with the Forsworn would be hard. Can't say they'd need it though. Assuming the light topside didn't completely blind them they would always have somewhere to retreat and marching on a Falmer city would be suicide. They'd just pick off armies in the narrow pathways whittling them down to nothing. They might be contained, but never definitively "defeated" so they could just attrition Skyrim into the dust.

What abilities would a paladin type character have access to?

Is destruction magic out of the question?

c-comfy

Chin is big, eyes are high, nose is fat
Not a bad start honestly

All of Restoration, Courage and Calm from Illusion, and all of Destruction (holy fire, lightning, the icy wind of Kyn etc)

You're the best, thanks user. That looks pretty nice, by the way - making me feel bad for not running any grass mods.

Yes. Offensive restoration magic (yes, they exist) are okay.

Oh sweet, nice one!! That's pretty badass! How's the process?

Where's the trip???

restoration and holy type destruction magic.

Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic.

Restoration and maybe Alteration

I was mostly wondering if fire/lightning makes sense if you put a holy spin on it in your head cannon.

I just started Enderal for the first time so I'm not sure if they have restoration trees and holy spells.

I forgot wot it was

Everything below the eyes is beefy; nose lips jaw etc. Eyes are 2high too

np

I like these changes

That guard looks like he's /fabulous/

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54326/

This is the greatest tragedy to come out of Skyrim modding. So much potential. RIP.

What is that texture in the bottom right? It almost looks vanilla.

Alright, I have to know - what are you running for texture replacers? That looks really good.

Especially the trees and road.

Maybe lightning, fluff could be a divine judgement type of deal. Flames work too for purging. Frost is a big no-no though. Alteration seems like it goes against Paladin dogma imo.

Thanks anons! So move down the eye, try to slim down the nose and below the eyes in general. Gotcha

>SE comes out
>wtf I hate Skyrim now!
>Bitching about it being the same game

What were these fucks expecting?

GDA is not known for finishing his mods.

That's a good question, might be moss or something.

That's a really loaded question, I got a lotta textures from a lotta places

Trees are SFO's trees (not the mod itself, literally just the tree models from it,) roads are Real Roads with Pfuscher's textures.

Literal Skyrim 2

Just checking can I do all the Dawnguard vampire shit then get myself cured afterwards without consequence? It looks more appealing than the hunting part of the DLC and I don't really want to be stuck as a vampire for the rest of the game

Ok so crazy idea

>Soul trap self
>Turn body into flesh golem
>insert soul gem into golem
>You are now you but stronk and immortal maybe
>Repeat as necessary with new bodies or alternatively, sculpt aesthetic non-flesh golems.

Good idea y/n?

Ah yeah alzheimer's sets in pretty quick! :^B

Whoa thanks, yeah I'm actually happy to bring her back into a teen body like I had in 2014. Scrawny twig loli-mode just didn't work out as well.

>All those mixed reviews on Steam

Other than the audio stuff, these people are all fucking idiots. It being 64 bit alone makes this much better than vanilla. Plus the ability to use more RAM.

yes, just talk to falion in morthal

>soul trapped
>need functional body for soul to work magick
>confined to the inside of a soul gem
>can't move it

That's just a fabricant.

Just curious, what about Alteration would go against paladin dogma? Is it because it was heavily employed by the Ayleids to resist the armies of Alessia? Otherwise it's bound by completely natural properties unlike Illusion, and would come in handy for a paladin due to its physical utility.

Sounds good, time to get bitin'

Aw darn, oh well. I've always been interested in the various ways you can cheat death in fantasy universes, besides the obvious lich, vampire, and just being good at healing magic routes.

I attacked her face real quick to give you a visual, I didn't really marry it but you get the gist maybs

>steal magical green jewel heart
>do some fucky shit with Warp and magic
>become necromantic god

>Screenshot's focused on the swingset that has blades of grass clipping right through it
genius