Can we have some motherfakin wagons in here??!?

Can we have some motherfakin wagons in here??!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tq88f786vnQ
m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-1965-1966-FORD-FAIRLANE-GALAXIE-CUSTOM-500-FALCON-HORN-RING-RETAINER-/222233885451?fits=Year:1965|Make:Ford&hash=item33be2bfb0b:g:iMcAAOSwxg5XxMLw&_trkparms=pageci%3A56eff67b-82bf-11e6-b725-74dbd180ec31%7Cparentrq%3A5ef507481570a60cd80d5ed3fffecc96%7Ciid%3A17
sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5793257368.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eip7LgN1Sys
youtube.com/watch?v=nJ2NNhcajsY
youtu.be/G3J_h7cyJrU
ebay.com/itm/98-02-SUBARU-FORESTER-STI-FRONT-END-NOSE-CUT-CONVERSION-JDM-EJ207-EJ255-/201573193134?hash=item2eeeb2d5ae:g:bjcAAOSwIjNXJQAJ&vxp=mtr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no they suck ass

Found this a few weeks ago, was a new arrival with everything but most of the interior and floor still there.

I realised today that EVERYONE at my workplace drives a wagon...

LS 427-Powered 1999 BMW 528iT 6-Speed. Also for sale right now.

youtu.be/Tq88f786vnQ

aw ye

norsk

>best result: car
Gee, thanks Google.

Year/make/model?

muh wagon

1965 Ford Falcon wagon

Thanks m8

M8 you should get a horn ring

My horn is wired to a button beneath the dash but yeah I need something to cover the wheel center.

Post your steering wheel. I have my old wheel cap.

Yeah I have a matching center cap/where did you get the blanket

The Blanket came from a big carpet/fabrics depot in my town. It isn't long enough to stuff in the seat and hang over the back, It's temporary just to keep the sun from turning the seat into a griddle.

Nice. We yeah I have a patinad horn cap is sell for $6.9 plus shipping. Ask you'd need is something like this or a cheaper one

m.ebay.com/itm/NEW-1965-1966-FORD-FAIRLANE-GALAXIE-CUSTOM-500-FALCON-HORN-RING-RETAINER-/222233885451?fits=Year:1965|Make:Ford&hash=item33be2bfb0b:g:iMcAAOSwxg5XxMLw&_trkparms=pageci%3A56eff67b-82bf-11e6-b725-74dbd180ec31%7Cparentrq%3A5ef507481570a60cd80d5ed3fffecc96%7Ciid%3A17

yeah I've got just a few more things to replace before I start really getting into cosmetics.

Kek Tru

what's a good awd wagon?

I was looking at old tercel sr5s but I can't seem to find a decent one for very cheap, nor do I really want to have to fuck with a carb

I spot 2 Vectras and 2 Vulvas

Suzuki Baleno 4WD, if they sell em where you live. Any old Subaru.

Find me a cuter wagon

Volvo R

God damn, kit kat. You drunk m8?

good god it's like a camry wagon with stunted growth

Looks like a budget hearse

Is this the European 90s Ford taurus?

Fergot the pic

>any old Subaru

He's right you know

Leones of any generation are decent, but they'll almost always be poorly maintained and need work

Legacys with the 2.2 are reliable and otherwise decent, no real off road capability tho

First gen Forester is god-tier, basically the Japanese Jeep XJ. With the manual trans it has full time 50/50 awd with the capability to distribute 80/20 to either axle under slip

It's fucking unbeatable in snow, really really decent off road too, surprisingly so

I've got an '01, as long as you find one that's been well maintained they're a great purchase even at >150k miles, I got mine for $3100 in a state with a huge Subaru tax and it's been wonderful to me, a bonus is that they handle like a slightly taller Impreza on the road (because that's what they are), which is to say its fuckin amazing handling for an SUV

First gen CR-V is ok too but handles like dogshit

79 Toyota corona wagon. My mom is the original owner. Has 189000 miles on it. I've taken it over now since it just sat in her garage for 6 months at a time and was running like shit until i started driving it weekly and slowly fixing it up.

Front view after a wash.

Thoses flames adds an extra 50 hp

Aww shiet I've got an 82. Great cars. Mine is stupidly reliable, 175k on it. Leaks radiator fluid slowly but other than that nothing has gone wrong with it in 3 years of owning it. Well, half the doors don't open too but that doesn't really count. Have even had a couple people try to buy it off me.

Are those meme stickers also ur mums?

that's fucking sexy dude, you should consider giving the paint a good detail, there's plenty of guides online and it's not that expensive for the shit you need to do a good job

looks like it would shine right up considering the "wet" pic

Here's my foz btw, 175k miles

I want this but with racing steelies and sand/beige matte paint

Damn thats nice.
Fuck the steelies, te37 reps are just fine. And go with olive green matte

Eh

Foresters lowered that much kinda make me want to kill myself, I understand swapping WRX/STI suspension but going that low is just kinda fuckin dumb

Always nice to see non-factory colors though, that seems like a fun one

olive green on the foz is pretty fuckin overdone 2bh

Nice, I knew Euros loved them but wasn't aware they were SO popular

do kinda want but only like said and making some kind of bastard STIster

I wouldnt know. I dont see many olive green cars of any make

Wagon thread best thread.

Lowered or lifted, Fozzys are so cool to me, I love those wheels, but steelies would look cool as well. White would be a pain in the balls to clean though

All I want in life is a mid-'80's Mercedes 300D with a turbocharged 1UZ-FE swap, painted matte olive drab, dropped 1", big ass flares, and American Racing 767 steelies.

Shit would be so cash for people hauling

Caveat to this
Avoid 2001-2004
Their transmissions are glass unless you get a 6 speed
I've got an 02 XC70 with the same AW55 transmission and its just been problem after problem

the magnum wasn't a bad car. wasn't awesome but it was good. always wanted an r/t or an srt8

This. If you're in North America and you can find an 850R you win the game

so what you're saying is that I should buy this?

sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5793257368.html

fuck that dude just give me a stock one with a manny tranny

fucking kek, googled just to see what it looked like...

w123 goodness

But don't you want that glorious torque and V8 sound?

youtube.com/watch?v=eip7LgN1Sys

youtube.com/watch?v=nJ2NNhcajsY

>sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5793257368.html

Seems pretty good to me, but when a car gets so many mods its a risk that he did a hash job and fucked everything up. It3can be very expensive to un-fuckboi a volvo

heres mine

What year is this? Im a eurofag and i can only find non facelifted models

Getting a black 2005 LL Bean edition tomorrow. I can't wait!

>not wanting a finely tuned 5-cyl tractor
kys you're self heretic
youtu.be/G3J_h7cyJrU

My RB30E+T R31 wagon.

Just now noticed that you blacked out your grille and lower lip. I might do that once I get my car repainted

I had the chance to buy one of these used for $5000, around the same year as well. Should I have taken it? Perfect running condition

Am i dumb for wanting to sell my '86 Volvo 240 DL wagon for a '01 Honda Accord? Cosmetically, my wagons in better shape

It looks like a shoe.

I've had this idea lately of mad maxing my Legacy. I don't know if I should though as it's just passing 80k miles and it might be a waste of an otherwise ok car.

i just fell in love

Damn that's really clean for 175k, I assume you're in CO with the "subaru tax"
Vast majority of them are beat to shit around here

Best forester coming thru

Sucks that by the time I could import an STI II Type M manually driven cars will be illegal/taxed to shit

That and they'll all be Chinese rebar and soda cans by that time since the rear quarters rust out like crazy

If I get some $$ together one of these days, I'll just have to make my own lol

ebay.com/itm/98-02-SUBARU-FORESTER-STI-FRONT-END-NOSE-CUT-CONVERSION-JDM-EJ207-EJ255-/201573193134?hash=item2eeeb2d5ae:g:bjcAAOSwIjNXJQAJ&vxp=mtr

No. Those are mine. She thinks the charmander one is hilarious though. Shes the one who taught me how to drive. My dads a slow poke while shes the speed demon.

What's so good about it? My friend has a S/TB. We did some upgrades, it was meh at the track. It does crawl through mud and snow decently though.

Thanks guys. Only issue mine has is a leaky seal leaking oil all over the engine bay. Gonna clean it up this winter and replace the timing chain since its still in compression specs. Barely. And i had several dpors break on me too. The problem is a little plastic clip inside the door thats snapped. It guides the door latch rod. You can fix it with a zip tie if you have too. Since i fixed mine last i also found that they make replacement parts for later model cars that should work.

Make way

The fastest way to make it handle worse and look stupid, gg

its lowered not lifted

I want an e46 wagon as my first car any everyone is bullying me
help

so get an e39 wagon faggot

Ever wonder what a peepee cruiser would look like without the slanted belt and roof line

stop being such a homo and buy a proper german wagon

Get a E46 compact instead. No one will bully you ever again.

> proper
> german
> wagon

I'm not so sure about the practicality of a rear-engined wagons, or beetles in general, but I've seen some beetle+kleinbus chopjobs that at least look pretty darn dank.
Not as dank as mercs tho

hey red.dit

I want to love mine, but it's not a GT ;_;

It's spelled 'estate'.

No, YOU suck ass

ur a shoe

Nothing wrong with sucking a little ass now and again, especially in the back of a nice wagon

This beauty was on Craigslist list not too far from me recently. I really wanted to pick it up. Too bad I didn't have the cash on hand.

>no trunkspace
>good
pick one

>not posting the link